Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Custom Conferences / Open Up To 5* Teams?

Go down 
+2
Coach Gruden
LongGONE24
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Custom Conferences / Open Up To 5* Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Custom Conferences / Open Up To 5* Teams?   Custom Conferences / Open Up To 5* Teams? EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 7:24 am

I want to keep things as realistic as possible but the selection of 4* teams is starting to wear thin. I cannot recruit the last few members because either the selection is so dry or there's too many in each conference. Should I cut the conferences down to 4 so there's 3 members in each or should I custom conference swap a few so everyones satisfied?

We could all pick again... I mean it would take time and everything and I'd need everyones like top 5 but I want this to be as good an OD as possible and I want everyone to have a team they're going to be comfortable with.

I want to know what you guys think, I bet some want to get this going and I don't want interest to die down!
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Custom Conferences / Open Up To 5* Teams?   Custom Conferences / Open Up To 5* Teams? EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 8:16 am

IMHO...
I like 6 major conferences...and don't have a problem if we only have 1 or 2 teams in each one...I would like to have a min of 8 total coach, 10 is good, and 12 is ideal...I don't mind taking our time till we get dedicated coach's, created recruits etc...I can go either way on raising the level to 5*...If we do here is my list of picks...
1-Oregon
2-Miami
3-Florida State
Back to top Go down
AUwarEAGLE66

AUwarEAGLE66

PostSubject: Re: Custom Conferences / Open Up To 5* Teams?   Custom Conferences / Open Up To 5* Teams? EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 8:36 am

I say we keep it 4* and lower I really don't have a problem with custom confrences but there are good teams that are 4* in the other confrences in second you got miss state kentuky I think even ole miss and big ten you got illinous and some others but I say let's keep it at 4* teams
ps if we do custom confrences i got first dibs on ole miss lol i dont want in sec though cant play against auburn lol
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: Custom Conferences / Open Up To 5* Teams?   Custom Conferences / Open Up To 5* Teams? EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 8:53 am

I prefer we stay at 4* also. It gets a little old being in dynasties and seeing the same ol' teams. I think it would be cool to have a dynasty with none of the top 15 to 20 teams.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Custom Conferences / Open Up To 5* Teams?   Custom Conferences / Open Up To 5* Teams? EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 8:55 am

Crabbs3 wrote:
I prefer we stay at 4* also. It gets a little old being in dynasties and seeing the same ol' teams. I think it would be cool to have a dynasty with none of the top 15 to 20 teams.

Ya, I agree...let's keeep it at 4*
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Custom Conferences / Open Up To 5* Teams?   Custom Conferences / Open Up To 5* Teams? EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 9:06 am

i agree as well
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Custom Conferences / Open Up To 5* Teams?   Custom Conferences / Open Up To 5* Teams? EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 12:35 pm

Four it is. Keep being patient and we'll fill up. I may eliminate the Big 10 since there seems to be no interest and we could be filled up by tommorow all with users who continuously post - I like!
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Custom Conferences / Open Up To 5* Teams?   Custom Conferences / Open Up To 5* Teams? EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 12:48 pm

MaccMane24 wrote:
Four it is. Keep being patient and we'll fill up. I may eliminate the Big 10 since there seems to be no interest and we could be filled up by tommorow all with users who continuously post - I like!

right on bro...either way i'm cool...
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Custom Conferences / Open Up To 5* Teams?   Custom Conferences / Open Up To 5* Teams? EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 3:42 pm

MaccMane24 wrote:

keep it the way it is bro, with authentic conferences. im sure we all dont mind waitng a little while longer for this dyn 2 be the most kick ass around.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Custom Conferences / Open Up To 5* Teams?   Custom Conferences / Open Up To 5* Teams? EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 9:45 pm

If you guys keep posting the way you are I have no doubt it'll be a great one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Conferences / Open Up To 5* Teams?   Custom Conferences / Open Up To 5* Teams? Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom Conferences / Open Up To 5* Teams?
Page 1 of 1