Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

POLL - Restarting User Games

Go down 
5 posters

What should we do about the numerous restarts?
Nothing they don't matter to anyone else, anyways
POLL - Restarting User Games Vote_lcap20%POLL - Restarting User Games Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Install a 2 per year limitation
POLL - Restarting User Games Vote_lcap80%POLL - Restarting User Games Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Install a 5 per year limitation
POLL - Restarting User Games Vote_lcap0%POLL - Restarting User Games Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Make a rule no restarts for any conference games
POLL - Restarting User Games Vote_lcap0%POLL - Restarting User Games Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

POLL - Restarting User Games Empty
PostSubject: POLL - Restarting User Games   POLL - Restarting User Games EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 6:34 am

Tell 'em!

Last edited by Macc24Est89 on Thu 10 Dec 2009, 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Restarting User Games   POLL - Restarting User Games EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 6:35 am

LOL @ gang rape that user...
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Restarting User Games   POLL - Restarting User Games EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 6:36 am

This is tough. I'm gonna go ahead and say 2 per year and if something else happens that's tough luck, but I would like the option of being able to sim a game instead of restarting if something does happen, so that way I don't have to use a restart against a bad team such as duke.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Restarting User Games   POLL - Restarting User Games EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 6:37 am

K so what if someones past their two, but has a legit reason why they restarted? Do they get simmed anyways coz they allready used their restarts or do I have to be the asshole?
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Restarting User Games   POLL - Restarting User Games EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 6:37 am

BucNutts wrote:

Ya i liked that choice to lol i though about picking it but decided it would be to hard to get to australia if we had to get clev lol
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Restarting User Games   POLL - Restarting User Games EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 6:38 am

chAdyP0408 wrote:
BucNutts wrote:

Ya i liked that choice to lol i though about picking it but decided it would be to hard to get to australia if we had to get clev lol

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Restarting User Games   POLL - Restarting User Games EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 6:38 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
K so what if someones past their two, but has a legit reason why they restarted? Do they get simmed anyways coz they allready used their restarts or do I have to be the asshole?

That's tough because then we would have to define "good reason" and even then they could still be lying.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Restarting User Games   POLL - Restarting User Games EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 6:39 am

Exactly.

What about a rule NO RESTARTS ON CONFERENCE GAMES.

Those are the only real CPU games that have an impact on somebody elses season...
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Restarting User Games   POLL - Restarting User Games EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 6:42 am

Yea its either way its tough to oversee the situation...

I really don't have a solid answer on how to do it...because there are some legit reasons...like server crashing, internet freeezing up and what not....but once they reach their two...the next game they restart would be simmed....and they would have to talk to you personally i think..dont post on the board...P.M. you and you all decide on what to do..and then after the decision is made...you can post to the group what was decided...
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Restarting User Games   POLL - Restarting User Games EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 6:43 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
Exactly.

What about a rule NO RESTARTS ON CONFERENCE GAMES.

Those are the only real CPU games that have an impact on somebody elses season...

I like that...makes sense
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Restarting User Games   POLL - Restarting User Games EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 7:32 am

Ya that works for me to and if there is a legit reason do what buc said pm you and you make the decision because it does suck if something happens and you lose the game because of it
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Restarting User Games   POLL - Restarting User Games EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 7:58 am

well i guess thats my first restart. real sorry guys but i got kick from the tv i was using by my mum.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Restarting User Games   POLL - Restarting User Games EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 10:32 am

ya this is hard because i restart sometimes i have a kid.. internet dont be perfect i pick wrong playbooks... but ill abide by any rule. i thought last year when we told macc what happened u kno so everyone knew what was up.. i even go as far as to take pics to show im not bsing but thats me lol umm so i say try hard not to restart if u have a server issue or a connection problem then contact commish dont restart and let him kno.. my suggestion ne wayz...
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Restarting User Games   POLL - Restarting User Games Empty

Back to top Go down

POLL - Restarting User Games
Page 1 of 1