Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Coach Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ggang21

ggang21

My Coach Application Empty
PostSubject: My Coach Application   My Coach Application EmptySat 12 Dec 2009, 7:55 am

I have been looking for a dynasty that has its on forum. I like to do game recaps and pump up all my players. I understand that you guys have a waiting list so ill put my Application in now.

*Your Name - Tre

*PSN Identity - Ggang21

Your Favourite College Team - Texas or LSU

Your Favourite College Conference - SEC and Big 12

*The Team You'd Like To Use (List 3 please) - TCU, Tulane, or Louisville

The Style Of Offense/Defense You Run - i use TCU's or VT playbook. I like to pound the ball and catch the defense off guard with a deep pass. and i run a 4-3 defense.

If You Had To Compare Yourself To A Real NFL/College Coach: I dont know I would have to say Jimmy Johnson. He's one of my favorite coaches of all time.
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: My Coach Application   My Coach Application EmptySat 12 Dec 2009, 12:11 pm

We have an open spot if you want a big ten team but pm mac, he's the commish, to let him know who you want first
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: My Coach Application   My Coach Application EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 4:16 am

i wudnt be totaly against letting him be louisville and have 3 big east teams
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: My Coach Application   My Coach Application EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 10:01 am

It really dont matter to me i just want to play in a good dynasty. I sent Macc a message telling him i want Illinois but he never wrote back. I hope there is still a open slot!!!
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: My Coach Application   My Coach Application EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 10:23 am

I must've never got that msg dude! I'll send you the invite for Illinois. Make sure you play every day tho!!! Add my PSN Macc24Est89
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: My Coach Application   My Coach Application EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 11:22 am

hey man thanks alot im about to get online now to see what im working!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
vulture0

PostSubject: application   My Coach Application EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 10:30 am

Heard this was a good dynasty and that there might be an opening. I don't really care what team I get (except ohio state and nd), just want to play.

*Your Name -Pete

*PSN Identity - vulture0038

Your Favourite College Team -Michigan

Your Favourite College Conference -Big Ten

*The Team You'd Like To Use (List 3 please) -Michigan, Central Michigan, Georgia

The Style Of Offense/Defense You Run -Spread/4-3
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: My Coach Application   My Coach Application EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 12:23 am

The only opening we have right now is for Georgia Tech. The last user wasn't active on the forums and in ONE game ran for 800+ yards 8TDs with ONE running back. How would this make you feel if another user did this, say you were to be apart of our OD?
Back to top Go down
vulture0038

PostSubject: Re: My Coach Application   My Coach Application EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 10:32 am

thats not sim football, sounds like he probably ran one play which sucks, he probably couldn't win if he played sim. If your back has 200 yards chances are your already killing the other team and its time for 2nd string. tech would be cool
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: My Coach Application   My Coach Application EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 11:07 am

Alrite, if you hold true I could add you for this week. Add me on PSN - Macc24Est89
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Coach Application   My Coach Application Empty

Back to top Go down

My Coach Application
Page 1 of 1