Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Macc's USC Trojans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Macc's USC Trojans Empty
PostSubject: Macc's USC Trojans   Macc's USC Trojans EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 2:38 am

I've decided that I need a little more practice with these sliders to get my game where it is I want it to be. What I've decided to do was take my favourite team (USC) and spend the entire first year JUST recruiting. Letting the chips fall as they may, just simply trying to bring in kids like (in real life) the Trojans have recruited. Who I will create? Five of their top 13 hard commits for 2010 and I will recruit other plays and rename them if they similarily fit the profile of another recruit they've got on their list.

So basically, all the first year games will be simmed and I will simply be the recruiting coordinator for the 2009 season. If we succeed, great. If we don't, well - it would emmulate the type of season us Trojans had, no?

I don't know how many (if any) of you would be interested but I certainly need the practice because I'm only beating B rated teams by 10 points. That needs some work. Plus I miss my Southern Cal boys. I'll be back with updates.

Last edited by Macc24Est89 on Mon 14 Dec 2009, 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Macc's USC Trojans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macc's USC Trojans   Macc's USC Trojans EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 4:25 am

The USC Trojans announced they've found a new head recruiting co-ordinator who will be in direct contact with the Trojan's current co-ordinator and head coaches son, Brennan Carrol. Brennan now will have more time to focus on the tight ends in practice as the Trojans offence is heavily dependant on the tight end making plays.

Macc intends to recruit the best of the best and has the Trojans list filled with 35 recruits who made the Russel 100. The list includes recruits such as - WR Kyle Prater, ATH Robert Woods, HB Dillon Baxter, S Dion Bailey and QB Jesse Scroggins.

Along the way the Trojans have found tons of recruits, some under the radar and some who the Trojans feel can help with the depth of the team immediately.

"We will heavily pursue the recruits mentioned above and after we've signed them we will pursue other top recruits from the California/Florida reigon. We want to add as much speed to our roster as possible and find the best playmakers at each position. Thankfully we've got a powerhouse program that garners interest from the best nearly immediately," Macc said.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Macc's USC Trojans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macc's USC Trojans   Macc's USC Trojans EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 5:25 am

1st Quarter Report

So far, our Trojans have went 3-1 after losing their first game in upset fashion to San Jose State 17-15, we thought our recruiting trail would take a hit. In fact, it helped us because the following three weeks we received three huge commitments.

Safety prospect Dion Bailey must've enjoyed what we had to offer immediately because his decision to sign on was nearly immediately after we offered him a scholarship. He's a 5* product who will certainly be replacing Taylor Mays as he graduates this year. Dion will have an immediate impact on our team with his ball skills, catching and pass deflection ability.

Our second week was rather quiet despite a huge win at Ohio State 24-20. Matt Barkley earned player of the game honours as he managed the game extremely well and lead the Trojans to a 4th quarter game winning drive victory. Matt's playing exceptionally well for a true freshman and we're a little worried that QB Jesse Scroggins might be influenced by having to sit on the bench behind Matt.

Our third week we thought we were slipping on Dillon Baxter's list however he suprised us with a week three commitment. Dillon will be a great Trojan by the time he's done and it's really up to him to decide when he'll see playing time. We project he will receive an average of 5 carries per game as a true freshman because of his ability to take punishment and ultimately because he's a three down back. The Trojans beat Washington this week 20-13 and Kevin Thomas earned POTG honours with two interceptions.

On the fourth week our recruiting really picked up because Jesse Scroggins seems to be in his college career for the long run. The amazing play maker has signed to the Trojans after being heavily recruited and it's apparent what we offer is what he wants. While we were worried that he would feel he'd have to sit behind Matt, a long dicussion with Jesse he told us he wasn't interested in immediate playing time and he feels Matt is doing so well he may elect to go pro early, where Jesse will be on the burner having a couple years to study our style of offence. He will almost certainly red shirt next year so he can have an extra year of eligibility. We've also set visits to host Kyle Prater, Robert Woods, QB Jeff Smith (dual threat pro style) MLB Mark Blake (lunatic play maker) and DT Jeremy Moore (pass rusher). Matt Barkley had an outstanding game this week throwing for 343 yards and 5 TDs without a turnover.

2010 Trojan Recruiting Class Hard Commits
S Dion Bailey 6'1 195 .lbs 4.45 40
Upsides - Strength, Ball Skills, Ball Hawking Ability.

HB Dillon Baxter 5'11 187 .lbs 4.50 40
Upsides - Speed, Agility, Three Down Back, Catching

QB Jesse Scroggins 6'3 195 .lbs 4.45 40
Upsides - Pro Style QB, Dual Threat Ability On Broken Plays, Arm Strength
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Macc's USC Trojans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macc's USC Trojans   Macc's USC Trojans EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 6:00 am

2nd Quarter Report

Through Week 8 the Trojans are 4-3 after tough losses to Notre Dame and Oregon State. The Beavers with their second consequtive win over the Trojans in two years. Lack of offensive production was the cause of the loss to the Beavers and Coach Carrol is insistent we produce in wide receivers because we're rather top heavy with our big play makers upper classmen.

Thankfully in Week 7 we signed #1 WR Kyle Prater and he's very interested in being a productive Trojan. We project Kyle to be a wide-out starter next year with his mixture of speed and playmaking ability helping us on the corners. After the loss to Oregon State we learned we signed TE Xavier Grimble, as well to help us with receiving with an uncanning ability to catch the ball in traffic, run routes, throw line backers around and generally do whatever we need a TE to do.

2010 Trojan Recruiting Class Hard Commits
WR Kyle Prater 6'5 205 .lbs 4.56 40
Upsides - Size, Strength, Agility, Ball Skills

TE Xavier Grimble 6'4 222 .lbs 4.7 40
Upsides - Size, Amazing Speed and Catching Ability at TE, Route Running
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Macc's USC Trojans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macc's USC Trojans   Macc's USC Trojans Empty

Back to top Go down

Macc's USC Trojans