Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Idea for Next Season?

Go down 
+4
clevmire1
Goatstain
LongGONE24
chAdyP0408
8 posters
AuthorMessage
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

New Idea for Next Season? Empty
PostSubject: New Idea for Next Season?   New Idea for Next Season? EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 1:21 am

Ok so I know next season is still a while away but I thought of something that could maybe make the dynasty even better, I'm not sure. As it is now everyone has two user games. This guarantees that everybody will have 10 wins in the regular season, seeing has no one has lost to the cpu and I doubt it if anybody does.

What I wanted to propose is the addition of a third user game for next year. It is possible that adding a game could slow down the dynasty, but I doubt it at the speed we are all able to get user games in anyways. What I think we should do is this, you have the one conference user game obviously, then you have two non-conference user games. One of the games could be a user that you are going to play every year as a "rivalry" type of thing. The other non-conference user game could be a game that changes between users every year so you can keep the games fresh and you get to play a different opponent every year. This does mean in this format someone will have a 9-3 regular season record, but I for one wouldn't mind it if that extra loss came in a fun, exciting user game. To me the most fun games I play all year are the users games, because there is everything involved, such as tendencies, favorite plays, trickiness, and overall twist and turns, so it is more like real life and you have to scout your opponent and what not. Where as the cpu is just the same and boring and generally has the same tendencies and you just go play.

Again just my thoughts on what we could add to make the dynasty even better. If we don't want to add one that's cool too, but I just know I have more fun playing against a user, even in a loss, than against the cpu. So just post what you guys think about it and maybe we can implement it next season.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: New Idea for Next Season?   New Idea for Next Season? EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 2:55 am

Honestly my vote is to keep things at two. I hate the lag in user games. It pisses me off when I lose simply because I'm not used to the slow play.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: New Idea for Next Season?   New Idea for Next Season? EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 3:26 am

Agreed. I think two user games is cool. Also, it makes the bowl games more meaningful.
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: New Idea for Next Season?   New Idea for Next Season? EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 3:58 am

guys i agree with chady here.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: New Idea for Next Season?   New Idea for Next Season? EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 4:20 am

I agree with Chady also....I love user games, even if the gameplay is different. I really like the idea of haveing a rivalry user game...would make things really interesting.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: New Idea for Next Season?   New Idea for Next Season? EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 5:58 am

BucNutts wrote:
I agree with Chady also....I love user games, even if the gameplay is different. I really like the idea of haveing a rivalry user game...would make things really interesting.

I'm fine either way...in real life TCU and OSU just scheduled a game in TEXAS Stadium for next your...maybe you and 9's can create your own little rivalry?
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: New Idea for Next Season?   New Idea for Next Season? EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 7:29 am

i dont mind 3 but i prefer 2 do to speed also keep in mind some ppl will play more than 3 for example im pretty sure i will play bucc for the conf champ and then another user in my bowl game that makes 4 user games for me.. I think we are good where we are.. speeds been great and with 2 user games the whole thing has been up for grabs..
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: New Idea for Next Season?   New Idea for Next Season? EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 7:25 am

personally i think we should go to three. i dont think it will slow it down cuz weve been going at a really fast pace with 2 so we could do it with three also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Idea for Next Season?   New Idea for Next Season? Empty

Back to top Go down

New Idea for Next Season?
Page 1 of 1