Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just a thought...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Just a thought... Empty
PostSubject: Just a thought...   Just a thought... EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 5:13 am

Just a thought, anyone interested in something like this? I just posted this under teambuilder site on the OS site

I really like the uniforms that are being done on the thread below..and was thinking about an OD with a twist

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-teambuilder-forum/380256-nike-pro-combat-unis-alternates-ea-didnt-put-game-here.html

I want real teams, with these downloaded jersey from mrlux...what I don't like about team builder OD is fake names, hs teams etc...what I would like is for someone to take one of these teams, but the twist is they have to have a cupcake roster, and make this a building the program back up....for instance, you have Florida as a 1 or 2* roster...but you can tweek it sorta

Here are the restrictions:

1 or 2 -Star schools only
Use a Cupcake default roster
6 Minute quarters
Heisman/AA sliders

luvtotha9's roster
ADV every 2-3 days

For recruiting stats, you can have: (Tell me were you want them to be placed)

1 A

2 B+
2 B
2 C+
2 C
2 D+

You are allowed to edit two player's. One on the roster to be rated no higher than 95, and the 2nd player to be no higher then 90...These player can be a Soph or older.

Tell me who may be interested in something like this?

TEAMS RESERVED
LSU
FLORIDA

Last edited by zscott10 on Fri 18 Dec 2009, 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

Just a thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought...   Just a thought... EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 5:33 am

funny i joined a team builder dynasty and i hate it because its so un realisitc.. like ppl had 99 spd players every where and i thought about starting one with better rules and thought but i was like ehh i play enough now.. however its a good idea idk about cupcake rosters tho since ther so bad and honestly i dont see ne other dynasty making ne long runs like this one.. but idk if ppl are intrested i would consider signing up and droping the one im in now... That Dudes jersys are sick tho.. they are perfect replicas...
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Just a thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought...   Just a thought... EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 5:39 am

axspecialk wrote:
funny i joined a team builder dynasty and i hate it because its so un realisitc.. like ppl had 99 spd players every where and i thought about starting one with better rules and thought but i was like ehh i play enough now.. however its a good idea idk about cupcake rosters tho since ther so bad and honestly i dont see ne other dynasty making ne long runs like this one.. but idk if ppl are intrested i would consider signing up and droping the one im in now... That Dudes jersys are sick tho.. they are perfect replicas...

ya, I have been in a couple Team builder OD and they didn't capture me because so unrealistic...I just thougt it would be cool to have teams like
Ohio State, Oregon, Florida etc...with those sweeet new uniforms but with either 1 or 2 star rosters...and work on building them up...I will see what kind of response...if we can get 8-10 it would be fun if not I will move on.
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

Just a thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought...   Just a thought... EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 5:43 am

I think that would be really cool but I don't think I would have enough rme to be in it, but could you be anybody or do you have to be one of those team with the new unis
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Just a thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought...   Just a thought... EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 5:46 am

chAdyP0408 wrote:
I think that would be really cool but I don't think I would have enough rme to be in it, but could you be anybody or do you have to be one of those team with the new unis

you could be anybody, and as long as you used a real team, either create a new uniform, or use existing ones...for instance...
say you want to be San Diego State, but don't like the current uniforms you could do your own design...

here is the thread i posted on OS-
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-teambuilder-forum/383060-team-builder-od-based-off-nike-pro-combat.html
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

Just a thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought...   Just a thought... EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 5:50 am

Ok cool. It really sounds like it would be fun but I just don't know if I have the time
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Just a thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought...   Just a thought... EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 5:52 am

chAdyP0408 wrote:
Ok cool. It really sounds like it would be fun but I just don't know if I have the time

I hear ya, I don't mind slowing it down, having lite Player vs Player games...maybe ADV every 3 days...
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Just a thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought...   Just a thought... EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 5:53 am

axspecialk wrote:

If I can help recruit players would you be willing to be commish?...
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Just a thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought...   Just a thought... EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 6:00 am

Wayyy too much NCAA for me with this OD and commishing all you hooligans and playing in Jesse's. Cool idea though.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Just a thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought...   Just a thought... EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 6:04 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
Wayyy too much NCAA for me with this OD and commishing all you hooligans and playing in Jesse's. Cool idea though.

I understand, if you change your mind let me know...It will be a slower moving OD
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Just a thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought...   Just a thought... EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 6:23 am

chAdyP0408 wrote:

if you think you may be interested let me know...and i can reserve a team for you...the VT jersery are nice by the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought...   Just a thought... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a thought...
Page 1 of 1