Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Position Change Guidlines

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Position Change Guidlines Empty
PostSubject: Position Change Guidlines   Position Change Guidlines EmptySun 27 Dec 2009, 4:30 am

Position Change Guidelines

For discussion Macc, so we are all on the same page..
In regard to position change, I think we need to have some guidelines....in other OD i have seen this abused...i.e size and height for OLB/MLB being moved to DE or WR being moved to TE...example: A WR must be at least 6'2 and over 220 lbs to move to a TE spot...OLB/MLB, must be over 240 LBS to be moved to DE spot...FS/SS must be over 215 to be moved to LB spot...just a thought
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Position Change Guidlines   Position Change Guidlines EmptySun 27 Dec 2009, 4:35 am

Looks good to me. Make sure to refer here during position changes boys. Recruiting penalties will be enforced at the position you've made an illegal change to.

If you convert a DE that wasn't originally one to increase stats - you will not be allowed to keep any 4-5* recruit you sign.

That goes for all the positions you change a player TO.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Position Change Guidlines   Position Change Guidlines EmptySun 27 Dec 2009, 4:45 am

also now that pretty much all our schools are moving up in prestige i just want to float an idea by you all. how about a cap on the amount of 5* recruits we can have say 4-5 or the amount of players we can recruit that start of with no interest in our school.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Position Change Guidlines   Position Change Guidlines EmptySun 27 Dec 2009, 7:40 am

It's a good idea, but why? The whole idea was to build your program to eventually become a powerhouse. Plus it would be nearly impossible to track who wasn't interested in a school at the beginning.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Position Change Guidlines   Position Change Guidlines EmptySun 27 Dec 2009, 8:24 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
It's a good idea, but why? The whole idea was to build your program to eventually become a powerhouse. Plus it would be nearly impossible to track who wasn't interested in a school at the beginning.

well dont you think it needs to be a bit challenging. we will still be able 2 build great programs but it saves it being completely lop sided in a few years cause we have all take the 5* recruits. and in 5 years time all of us will have completely stacked teams with like 20 players rated in the 90's.

i think we should only be able as of next season to recruit 5 players that have no interest in your school, and u can only have 5 overall 5* recruits.

mostly it would take self policing. and it might take a bit of work from you where u need to take it offline and check it out. if u think that would be 2 much work for you I would put my hand up.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Position Change Guidlines   Position Change Guidlines EmptySun 27 Dec 2009, 9:01 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
Looks good to me. Make sure to refer here during position changes boys. Recruiting penalties will be enforced at the position you've made an illegal change to.

If you convert a DE that wasn't originally one to increase stats - you will not be allowed to keep any 4-5* recruit you sign.

That goes for all the positions you change a player TO.

I don't understand this DE to increase stats thing??

In my postion changes I moved a SS to CB..that was it for me.

I was going to move a OLB to a SS but I had enough of them and they were big enough to fit my scheme as Spur Safety...

but explin to me the whole increase stats thing that you were mentioning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Position Change Guidlines   Position Change Guidlines Empty

Back to top Go down

Position Change Guidlines
Page 1 of 1