Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pulled this off a forum, about sim losses..EVERYONE READ

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BucNutts

BucNutts

Pulled this off a forum, about sim losses..EVERYONE READ Empty
PostSubject: Pulled this off a forum, about sim losses..EVERYONE READ   Pulled this off a forum, about sim losses..EVERYONE READ EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 2:53 am

Looks like this guys had experienced the same stuff we have been, and since week 2 in their OD, they all take this precaution, and have not had any other issues with SIM LOSSES...

Direct Quote

"From what I have been told, this happens with no set pattern when the user does NOT go into the Dynasty Headquarters and manually set ready to advance. This doesn't happen to everyone, it doesn't happen often but it should be eliminated by choosing Set Ready to Advance.

Hell some users don't know that it even does it to them because the result doesn't change. The easiest way to see that it happens in the dynasty is to go into the scoring summary for each user and look at when the points were scored. We play 7 minute quarters and were seeing TD's at 11:39 in the first. This was the tell tell sign.

We have since all (9 members) been setting Manual ready to advance and have not had a problem since."

So even if you played ur game, and used all your recruiting minutes..and you see a checkmark...still go into your user menu and select SET READY TO ADVANCE
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Pulled this off a forum, about sim losses..EVERYONE READ   Pulled this off a forum, about sim losses..EVERYONE READ EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 3:09 am

ok so we all make sure to do this from now on!
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Pulled this off a forum, about sim losses..EVERYONE READ   Pulled this off a forum, about sim losses..EVERYONE READ EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 3:13 am

Wow. THAT's what it was. Fuck MEEE.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Pulled this off a forum, about sim losses..EVERYONE READ   Pulled this off a forum, about sim losses..EVERYONE READ EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 4:41 am

i had my suspicions that was the case the first time i took a sim loss the first time we started this od. so i have been making sure to do it ever since and i still took a sim loss a couple weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Pulled this off a forum, about sim losses..EVERYONE READ   Pulled this off a forum, about sim losses..EVERYONE READ EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 5:05 am

good to know!
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Pulled this off a forum, about sim losses..EVERYONE READ   Pulled this off a forum, about sim losses..EVERYONE READ EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 5:10 am

clevmire1 wrote:
i had my suspicions that was the case the first time i took a sim loss the first time we started this od. so i have been making sure to do it ever since and i still took a sim loss a couple weeks ago.

Yea even in the forum i pulled this from, some guys had said it's still inconsistent with sim losses.

I was just pointing out these are things we should do universally, and if stupid stuff happens again we can try to find other solutions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pulled this off a forum, about sim losses..EVERYONE READ   Pulled this off a forum, about sim losses..EVERYONE READ Empty

Back to top Go down

Pulled this off a forum, about sim losses..EVERYONE READ
Page 1 of 1