Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Bowl Week 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
cokanblues

avatar

Posts : 842
Join date : 2009-12-28
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Week 2010   Wed 13 Jan 2010, 11:09 am

bucc is advancing right now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coach Gruden

avatar

Posts : 4402
Join date : 2009-11-17
Location : coeur d alene-idaho

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Week 2010   Wed 13 Jan 2010, 11:09 am

cool...iowa you ready to play? i see your online?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cokanblues

avatar

Posts : 842
Join date : 2009-12-28
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Week 2010   Wed 13 Jan 2010, 11:15 am

ya good luck man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BucNutts

avatar

Posts : 2931
Join date : 2009-11-19
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Week 2010   Wed 13 Jan 2010, 11:16 am

hold up boys we have some bad news...


we have different results here

UNC beat cincy

TCU still won, but by a diferent score

Pitt won but by a differnt score I believe...

Shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cokanblues

avatar

Posts : 842
Join date : 2009-12-28
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Week 2010   Wed 13 Jan 2010, 11:17 am

invite sent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coach Gruden

avatar

Posts : 4402
Join date : 2009-11-17
Location : coeur d alene-idaho

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Week 2010   Wed 13 Jan 2010, 11:19 am

cokanblues wrote:
invite sent

good luck bro..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cokanblues

avatar

Posts : 842
Join date : 2009-12-28
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Week 2010   Wed 13 Jan 2010, 11:21 am

shit i dont think its going to let us connect my internet is restricted because im back at college and it doesnt look like our internet connections are compatible. Fuck i dont know what we are going to do??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clevmire1

avatar

Posts : 580
Join date : 2009-11-17
Age : 30
Location : Sydney, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Week 2010   Wed 13 Jan 2010, 11:21 am

we gotta go back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://meatspin.com
BucNutts

avatar

Posts : 2931
Join date : 2009-11-19
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Week 2010   Wed 13 Jan 2010, 11:23 am

yea i dunno what to do....

everything turned out the same result anyway..except for clev
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clevmire1

avatar

Posts : 580
Join date : 2009-11-17
Age : 30
Location : Sydney, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Week 2010   Wed 13 Jan 2010, 11:24 am

dude i have taken a few sim losses and let it go but this could mean the diff between prestige stars. u gotta go back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://meatspin.com
Coach Gruden

avatar

Posts : 4402
Join date : 2009-11-17
Location : coeur d alene-idaho

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Week 2010   Wed 13 Jan 2010, 11:25 am

BucNutts wrote:
yea i dunno what to do....

everything turned out the same result anyway..except for clev


well what ever works...if we have to wait till tommorow that is fine?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cokanblues

avatar

Posts : 842
Join date : 2009-12-28
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Week 2010   Wed 13 Jan 2010, 11:26 am

thats fine with me because im going to have to go to my friends to play anyways
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clevmire1

avatar

Posts : 580
Join date : 2009-11-17
Age : 30
Location : Sydney, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Week 2010   Wed 13 Jan 2010, 11:30 am

sorry boys. bucc tell me u saved it offline. u gotta go back cause the lose means i have only fufilled 1 requirement and its the good damn orange bowl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://meatspin.com
BucNutts

avatar

Posts : 2931
Join date : 2009-11-19
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Week 2010   Wed 13 Jan 2010, 11:31 am

yea I saved it offline. but trying to get ahold of Macc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clevmire1

avatar

Posts : 580
Join date : 2009-11-17
Age : 30
Location : Sydney, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Week 2010   Wed 13 Jan 2010, 11:35 am

im real sorry boys that u cant play tonite but as you no i have taken the most sim losses out off anyone in the od and to be honest it didn't particularily bother me but i cant let a bowl game slide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://meatspin.com
cokanblues

avatar

Posts : 842
Join date : 2009-12-28
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Week 2010   Wed 13 Jan 2010, 11:37 am

its fine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coach Gruden

avatar

Posts : 4402
Join date : 2009-11-17
Location : coeur d alene-idaho

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Week 2010   Wed 13 Jan 2010, 11:38 am

clevmire1 wrote:
im real sorry boys that u cant play tonite but as you no i have taken the most sim losses out off anyone in the od and to be honest it didn't particularily bother me but i cant let a bowl game slide.

it's fine bro, and I totally understand and would feel the same way...if we have to play WED that is fine...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BucNutts

avatar

Posts : 2931
Join date : 2009-11-19
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Week 2010   Wed 13 Jan 2010, 12:29 pm

so Mr. McCulley...lol...

You give me hope that I will still be able to play this NCAA game into my adulthood, my wife is on me already about playing alot LOL..

and I tell her I will play this game forever haha!!

Keep up the good fight!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LongGONE24
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3230
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 28
Location : Windsor, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Week 2010   Wed 13 Jan 2010, 1:42 pm

Wow that blows. You send invites yet buc? I guess any one who won plays on auto? That's whack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://q4tb.forumotion.net
clevmire1

avatar

Posts : 580
Join date : 2009-11-17
Age : 30
Location : Sydney, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Week 2010   Wed 13 Jan 2010, 4:32 pm

Macc24Est89 wrote:
Wow that blows. You send invites yet buc? I guess any one who won plays on auto? That's whack.

luckily you won this week so there wouldnt be any controversy.lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://meatspin.com
clevmire1

avatar

Posts : 580
Join date : 2009-11-17
Age : 30
Location : Sydney, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Week 2010   Wed 13 Jan 2010, 6:39 pm

CINCINNATI BEARCATS



2010 ORANGE BOWL CHAMPIONS



Last edited by clevmire1 on Fri 29 Jan 2010, 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://meatspin.com
LongGONE24
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3230
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 28
Location : Windsor, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Week 2010   Wed 13 Jan 2010, 10:30 pm

clevmire1 wrote:
Macc24Est89 wrote:
Wow that blows. You send invites yet buc? I guess any one who won plays on auto? That's whack.

luckily you won this week so there wouldnt be any controversy.lol.

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://q4tb.forumotion.net
Coach Gruden

avatar

Posts : 4402
Join date : 2009-11-17
Location : coeur d alene-idaho

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Week 2010   Thu 14 Jan 2010, 1:29 am

BucNutts wrote:
so Mr. McCulley...lol...

You give me hope that I will still be able to play this NCAA game into my adulthood, my wife is on me already about playing alot LOL..

and I tell her I will play this game forever haha!!

Keep up the good fight!

lol, thanks bro...oh it's a struggle, luckly she is a good lady, but she thinks I'm crazy...just have to remind her I could have way worse habbits or addictions...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LongGONE24
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3230
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 28
Location : Windsor, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Week 2010   Thu 14 Jan 2010, 1:40 am

Speaking of your wife Chris.... lmao jp bro sorry I had to. She's a good lookin lady!! Thankfully your son took her gene pool in the looks department Wink lol jp. But really though, is he going to be the best 12 year old NCAA player or what. If I were you I'd be working on his stick skills as soon as possible heh.

And yeah I hear it all the time my dad loves my desire to win and he only shows it when my mom's not around coz she thinks I'm insane. My dad always jokes with me "why didn't you show this much interest when you were actually PLAYING football?" He thinks I should try to get into coaching at the college level the ammount I recruit lmao.

But forreal though sometimes I'll just be pissed with either the game or myself and I get into it so I'll yell or swear or left hook a pillow. I get all fired up like that about alotta things lol. My mom will come in all worked up and overexagerating like I'm a meth addict or something. But she made it a POINT to buy 09 for me last year the day it came out ahaha. Hilarious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://q4tb.forumotion.net
Coach Gruden

avatar

Posts : 4402
Join date : 2009-11-17
Location : coeur d alene-idaho

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Week 2010   Thu 14 Jan 2010, 1:49 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
Speaking of your wife Chris.... lmao jp bro sorry I had to. She's a good lookin lady!! Thankfully your son took her gene pool in the looks department Wink lol jp. But really though, is he going to be the best 12 year old NCAA player or what. If I were you I'd be working on his stick skills as soon as possible heh.

And yeah I hear it all the time my dad loves my desire to win and he only shows it when my mom's not around coz she thinks I'm insane. My dad always jokes with me "why didn't you show this much interest when you were actually PLAYING football?" He thinks I should try to get into coaching at the college level the ammount I recruit lmao.

But forreal though sometimes I'll just be pissed with either the game or myself and I get into it so I'll yell or swear or left hook a pillow. I get all fired up like that about alotta things lol. My mom will come in all worked up and overexagerating like I'm a meth addict or something. But she made it a POINT to buy 09 for me last year the day it came out ahaha. Hilarious.

lol, thanks bro, and I agree I got lucky...and thankfully all my kids take after her as far as looks go lol...ya my boy should be pretty good, sometimes when I have to got to the bathroom, discipline a kid, or get something to drink he will take over for a play or too...so if your ever playing me and my qb just drops back and stands there that was him....but he has made some good plays too, not sure how lol...if I had NCAA around when I was in high school or college i wouldn't have got anything done, but like I said this is a pretty decent habbit to have vs other stuff out there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bowl Week 2010   

Back to top Go down
 
Bowl Week 2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» NFL Competition - Super Bowl Week Results
» Super Bowl Patches
» New kites for Blast, for 2010
» Nebelhorn Trophy 2010
» Dirt Wheels Magazine ~ March 2010

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD :: Weekly Discussion-
Jump to: