Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am going to start NEW DYNASTY, and SEND out invites

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BucNutts

BucNutts

I am going to start NEW DYNASTY, and SEND out invites Empty
PostSubject: I am going to start NEW DYNASTY, and SEND out invites   I am going to start NEW DYNASTY, and SEND out invites EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 11:33 am

LIsten we are going back to our bowl week

All users who won the orginal game I will set the losing team to auto so you can play it and make sure you win, score snd stats really dont matter because its bowl week, all awards are done with

I will get invites out soon, and lets get this done quickly

****REMEMBER TO SET READY TO ADVANCE***
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: I am going to start NEW DYNASTY, and SEND out invites   I am going to start NEW DYNASTY, and SEND out invites EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 11:36 am

listen ask macc if we cdan add my mate PSN titan gators as maryland. i have been pestering him the last 2 days n he aint got back 2 me.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: I am going to start NEW DYNASTY, and SEND out invites   I am going to start NEW DYNASTY, and SEND out invites EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 11:38 am

I havent been able to get ahold of Macc

I am doing this on my own lol...just to have invtes out tonight, so people can get done tomorrow, and we can still do offseason on Thursday like planned
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: I am going to start NEW DYNASTY, and SEND out invites   I am going to start NEW DYNASTY, and SEND out invites EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 11:39 am

does anyone know the sliders and penalty sliders we used...cuz its doest save over to hosting the OD...I have to set all new ones....
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: I am going to start NEW DYNASTY, and SEND out invites   I am going to start NEW DYNASTY, and SEND out invites EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 11:43 am

nevermind found them under our set up topics
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: I am going to start NEW DYNASTY, and SEND out invites   I am going to start NEW DYNASTY, and SEND out invites EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 11:44 am

no. does it have them on the OS page.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: I am going to start NEW DYNASTY, and SEND out invites   I am going to start NEW DYNASTY, and SEND out invites EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 11:46 am

I found them on our setup topics page

Sendin out invites as I type
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: I am going to start NEW DYNASTY, and SEND out invites   I am going to start NEW DYNASTY, and SEND out invites EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 11:50 am

Invites are sent out!!!

Accpet them ASAP. So we can stay on schedule with our Thursday Postseason time

Iowa and Stanford will also play tomorrow so we will advance tomorrow sometime

I set UNC, Illinois, and Oregon State on AUTOPILOT (These were the orignal losing teams in the User games, so the winner can play the CPU and win, socres and stats I would say don't matter much, since Awards have been passed out...just win the game as quickly as you can...if a restart is necessary if u super sim it or something, don't go overboard)
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: I am going to start NEW DYNASTY, and SEND out invites   I am going to start NEW DYNASTY, and SEND out invites EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 1:44 pm

Well it looks like my work here is done.

...lights another L
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: I am going to start NEW DYNASTY, and SEND out invites   I am going to start NEW DYNASTY, and SEND out invites EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 2:50 pm

No seriously though, thanks a ton Buc. It's no joke rebooting it all like you did and everything was handled exactly like I would have. Big ups dude.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: I am going to start NEW DYNASTY, and SEND out invites   I am going to start NEW DYNASTY, and SEND out invites EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 8:33 pm

Macc24Est89 wrote:
No seriously though, thanks a ton Buc. It's no joke rebooting it all like you did and everything was handled exactly like I would have. Big ups dude.

no prob man. I tried to get ahold of ya...and we had some people on and ready to go ahead and accept their invites so i just went ahead with it...and I am familiar with how you would do things LOL...so I went ahead..and obviously if there was anything that needed to be adjusted then you would be able to do it still.

Hopefully this keeps us on pace to do offseason Thursday like we had planned
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: I am going to start NEW DYNASTY, and SEND out invites   I am going to start NEW DYNASTY, and SEND out invites EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 1:32 am

BucNutts wrote:
Macc24Est89 wrote:

no prob man. I tried to get ahold of ya...and we had some people on and ready to go ahead and accept their invites so i just went ahead with it...and I am familiar with how you would do things LOL...so I went ahead..and obviously if there was anything that needed to be adjusted then you would be able to do it still.

Hopefully this keeps us on pace to do offseason Thursday like we had planned

thanks for your work on this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am going to start NEW DYNASTY, and SEND out invites   I am going to start NEW DYNASTY, and SEND out invites Empty

Back to top Go down

I am going to start NEW DYNASTY, and SEND out invites
Page 1 of 1