Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Job Opportunities

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Job Opportunities Empty
PostSubject: Job Opportunities   Job Opportunities EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 11:34 am

I don't want to make any golden rules about this but Chris has been asking me lately if we can have some coaching changes, switch schools. I'm FINE with that but my rules will be this - you MUST start with a team 4* or less, you MUST have gained your school two prestige stars and you MUST have another user willing to trade you conferences if you're planning on switching. We all built our programs to what they are today... nobody will be getting a "head start" and receiving a 5* school you start brand new. I think it would be pretty cool and certainly add to the storylines we've got going here.

For instance, I checked offline and Chris was interested in Michigan. Michigan is currently a 5* school but don't have ANY of their tasks complete so I'm thinking they'll be a 4* program when we advance into the next year. So that transfer would be fine if Kooken for WHATEVER reason wanted to coach in the Pac 10.... same rules obviously apply.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
BucNutts

BucNutts

Job Opportunities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opportunities   Job Opportunities EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 11:36 am

pretty interesting..

If Nebraska or Va Tech dropped I might be interested.

You should research the current 4* teams in year 3, and post them..that way we can see if there is any interest.

Obviously Nebraska is in the same conf i am in now.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Job Opportunities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opportunities   Job Opportunities EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 12:03 pm

Macc24Est89 wrote:
I don't want to make any golden rules about this but Chris has been asking me lately if we can have some coaching changes, switch schools. I'm FINE with that but my rules will be this - you MUST start with a team 4* or less, you MUST have gained your school two prestige stars and you MUST have another user willing to trade you conferences if you're planning on switching. We all built our programs to what they are today... nobody will be getting a "head start" and receiving a 5* school you start brand new. I think it would be pretty cool and certainly add to the storylines we've got going here.

For instance, I checked offline and Chris was interested in Michigan. Michigan is currently a 5* school but don't have ANY of their tasks complete so I'm thinking they'll be a 4* program when we advance into the next year. So that transfer would be fine if Kooken for WHATEVER reason wanted to coach in the Pac 10.... same rules obviously apply.

It would be pretty tough to leave Stanford, said Coach Harbaugh, but it is my old school...I know they just went 5-7 and are lookin for a new coach...but I really love Stanford...we will see.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

Job Opportunities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opportunities   Job Opportunities EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 12:04 pm

ya bucc go on get outta here leave the big xii lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Job Opportunities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opportunities   Job Opportunities EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 12:06 pm

lmao @ K.

I dunno I like Ole Miss too much right now. I don't think I'll leave for a bit.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

Job Opportunities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opportunities   Job Opportunities EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 12:07 pm

axspecialk wrote:
ya bucc go on get outta here leave the big xii lmao

LOL...I could go to Neb, and then be in the North with ya Laughing

I dunno, I will see what happens

Macc are you gonna check the teams for their prestige?
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Job Opportunities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opportunities   Job Opportunities EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 12:08 pm

Yea I'll be up late doin a whole shit load of write ups and what not if we get into the new year.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Job Opportunities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opportunities   Job Opportunities EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 12:23 pm

Macc24Est89 wrote:
Yea I'll be up late doin a whole shit load of write ups and what not if we get into the new year.

thanks Macc for all your due dillegnecies on this....and if a job open's up great, if not very happy with Stanford.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Job Opportunities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opportunities   Job Opportunities EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 12:26 pm

No worries bro I just want y'all to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Job Opportunities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opportunities   Job Opportunities EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 12:34 pm

Macc24Est89 wrote:
No worries bro I just want y'all to have fun.

i am!
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

Job Opportunities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opportunities   Job Opportunities EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 12:53 pm

i think that would be cool but instead of it being they have to be 4* how about they just have to have a .500 record or lower, cause even if a school is 3 or 4 star they aint gonna be looking for another coach if they go 10-2 with a bowl win.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
BucNutts

BucNutts

Job Opportunities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opportunities   Job Opportunities EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 1:04 pm

agree somewhat clev..

but I think if you take over a team that is under 500. and are a 5* or 6* team, your recruiting will still be really good, which takes away from the "building up" process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Job Opportunities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opportunities   Job Opportunities Empty

Back to top Go down

Job Opportunities
Page 1 of 1