Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2011 Week 2 Discussion

Go down 
+6
BucNutts
luvtotha9s
Goatstain
Coach Gruden
LongGONE24
axspecialk
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
axspecialk

axspecialk

2011 Week 2 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: 2011 Week 2 Discussion   2011 Week 2 Discussion EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 1:33 am

Its up and no problems

GOTW

*21 Illinois vs #5 Ole Miss
- The 3rd Official Battle of Millisissippi. Illinois took the season match-up against Ole Miss in Oxford last season due in large part to some tough defence that wouldn't allow anything. This propelled them into the Sugar Bowl where they would clash with guess who - SEC representitive Ole Miss. The game proved to be one of the most hyped of the entire bowl series and it didn't struggle to keep fans on their feet. Ole Miss eventually took the W after a late game miracle drive only leaving the Fighting Illini with :30 on the clock. Should be a good one.

#8 Cinci at Ohio State
- The Cincinnati receiving corps is young and fast. They look to take the programs first victory in the Horseshoe and prove to the world they're the elite program in Ohio.

#4 North Carolina @ #10 Georgia Tech
- Georgia Tech hosted #5 Ole Miss last week in what proved to be one of the best games in the first week. Well now they get to host #4 North Carolina in a very loud and hostile Atlanta environment. Their tough option run offence is certainly bound to put up yards but with good defensive schemes it's very predictable. I look for Goat to have no problems.

#9 Iowa at #20 Stanford
- Wow. Rematch of last years National Championship. Coach Harbaugh has abandoned ship at Stanford so we'll see if his players can rebound from that.

Heisman Watch

WR Bradley McDougald KU 10 receptions 181 yards 1TD

RB Brandon Bolden MISS 22 carries 115 yards 1TD

RB Michael Tucker TCU 17 carries 220 yards 5TD 105 receiving yards 1TD

QB Kale Cooper KU 29/41 535 yards 5TD

WR M.Wheaton 8 receptions 94 yards 3TDs

Last edited by axspecialk on Fri 15 Jan 2010, 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 2 Discussion   2011 Week 2 Discussion EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 1:34 am

Can you put up GOTW/HEISMAN Ax? My PS3s being occupied... I'll only be able to get on late this evening to do it.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 2 Discussion   2011 Week 2 Discussion EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 1:38 am

can you tell me who Auburn plays?
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 2 Discussion   2011 Week 2 Discussion EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 1:56 am

ok np
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 2 Discussion   2011 Week 2 Discussion EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 2:03 am

auburn has a bye... macc u gonna do the write up for each one? im not good like that lol
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 2 Discussion   2011 Week 2 Discussion EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 2:40 am

what the fuck, week two? are you shitting me? i happen to work standard business hours (8-6) monday through friday. i got royally fucked in the ass last season with two sim loses. never said a word. and now you're advancing in 12 hours before i even have a chance to load the fucking dynasty? mind explaining to to me what the fuck is going on? if everyone else gets a chance to recruit, why shouldn't i? i really like and enjoy this dynasty for many reasons. but, this wingin it shit and and advancing with no notification whatsoever is getting to me.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 2 Discussion   2011 Week 2 Discussion EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 2:47 am

ill take responsibility for it i guess when i logged on today macc said it was on me i was the last one so when i was finished i advanced it.. i didnt realize that u didnt recruit i saw the one jersey but i thought it was for air force so goat thats toatally and entirely my bad on that...
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 2 Discussion   2011 Week 2 Discussion EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 2:51 am

axspecialk wrote:
ill take responsibility for it i guess when i logged on today macc said it was on me i was the last one so when i was finished i advanced it.. i didnt realize that u didnt recruit i saw the one jersey but i thought it was for air force so goat thats toatally and entirely my bad on that...

listen, if it was unintentional, i retract my comments and apologize. i suppose, when i posted, i was under the impression it was known that i hadn't done any shit for week 1. As I said, if it was an accident, I am sorry for my outburst.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 2 Discussion   2011 Week 2 Discussion EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 2:56 am

nah i completely understand the outburst but it wasnt like fuck goat he aint around lol i didnt realize u didnt do it so thats my bad
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 2 Discussion   2011 Week 2 Discussion EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 3:03 am

Yea dude I could've sworn I checked the dynasty when I was done and it said there were just two left at the top right of the screen. I assumed one of them was Air Force and the other was Special K coz I noticed he hadn't played. K did you help Air Force like you said you would? That may be what could've made me think advance. Sorry Goat. Everyone we've got here is on daily and plays their games... I'm not saying you don't because it's very rare we wait on you. Maybe the other ODs you're in slow the process down which is understandable but with that in mind - it's something to think about because we're not a 24adv it's adv ASAP. We had 11 users on late last night to get their week 1 stuff in. You were on late but it took awhile to set everything up. Lots of people got their stuff done. I think you'll really benefit from being more active on the forums around here. BTW if a situation arises like last night, is there any contact info for you? PM or Email me - macc.24@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 2 Discussion   2011 Week 2 Discussion EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 3:34 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
Yea dude I could've sworn I checked the dynasty when I was done and it said there were just two left at the top right of the screen. I assumed one of them was Air Force and the other was Special K coz I noticed he hadn't played. K did you help Air Force like you said you would? That may be what could've made me think advance. Sorry Goat. Everyone we've got here is on daily and plays their games... I'm not saying you don't because it's very rare we wait on you. Maybe the other ODs you're in slow the process down which is understandable but with that in mind - it's something to think about because we're not a 24adv it's adv ASAP. We had 11 users on late last night to get their week 1 stuff in. You were on late but it took awhile to set everything up. Lots of people got their stuff done. I think you'll really benefit from being more active on the forums around here. BTW if a situation arises like last night, is there any contact info for you? PM or Email me - macc.24@hotmail.com

Dude, bottom line is, I am not available during the week until 7pm est. This has not changed. I always get my games in asap. When you first started you stated this was going to advance every 24 hours. Not as soon as possible. Short of resigning from my position, theres not a whole lot that can be done. If this is something that is going to continue, then I might as well get out now. I would prefer otherwise. But, if this is going to become standard practice, you should probably start looking for a replacement.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 2 Discussion   2011 Week 2 Discussion EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 3:39 am

I agree but it's season 3 now and things have changed. You've NEVER held the OD up to my knowledge, there's no issues or anything but if you need us to hold up the OD for you, you have to post on here more... let us know. I'd just like you to be more active around here so we're all in the loop.
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 2 Discussion   2011 Week 2 Discussion EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 3:40 am

no...don't leave goat
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 2 Discussion   2011 Week 2 Discussion EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 3:43 am

Ya nobodies asked you to leave bro we were all talking behind your back last night how we think you're one of the best users around here. You're 100% sim and aside from sim losses you're a legit contender for the NC every year, IMO. Nobody wants you to leave and nobody will be kicking you out or anything bro. No hard feelings. It just sucks that you're obviously a busy guys and I think a lot of us MAKE time for this forum and OD and not many others are in other ODs. Nobody understands the NCAA hangover more than I - I've tried another OD I just don't have the time or motivation because this ones so time consuming for me.
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 2 Discussion   2011 Week 2 Discussion EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 3:54 am

I don't want to leave. This is my favorite and most active dynasty. I really have done everything I can in order to keep up with the pace. During the week, I have to drag my good for nothing ass out of bed at 6:30. There have been times where I hold off going to bed in order to get my game in at midnight or 1 am because I don't want to hold things up the following day. I am totally good with the 24 hour advance. However, I simply will not be able to keep up if the dynasty has 12 hour advances during the week.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 2 Discussion   2011 Week 2 Discussion EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 4:16 am

Behind The Work of Tucker, TCU Wins the Iron Skilliet over SMU 41-13:

HEISMAN HOPEFUL M. TUCKER

2011 Week 2 Discussion 991A0001_2_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_Ene

Dallas, Tx--

In an old rivalry between two religious based schools, SMU found out early that it was no match for the 12th ranked Horned Frogs and their potent rushing attack.

Tucker was the do-it-all back today, as the Mustangs defense just could not slow him down, the Heisman hopeful finishes with 252 yards and 4TD. "I just gotta give credit where credit is do..the O-Line".."we have a couple young guys out there, and they are getting nasty out there opening up some huge running lanes" Tucker says.

The Defense was pitching a shutout until late in the game, where SMU kept battling and passed for two TD's over a mix and match defense since the game was out of hand at 34-0 in the fourth.

TCU will continue to pound the rock, and hope to garner Tucker some serious Heisman attention. Super Soph Alan Timmons also go in the action with a TD of his own, as this potent backfeild may be the best in the nation...SMU thinks so!
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 2 Discussion   2011 Week 2 Discussion EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 4:48 am

The Maryland Terrapins improve to 2-0 under first year head coach Jeff Hickerson with a huge 27-0 conference win over the number 23 Clemson Tigers. The defense played outstanding all day, with their day being highlighted by a goal line stand late in the second quarter. Clemson had a first and goal at the 2 yard line and could not get in on 3 tries, then they missed the short field goal wide to the right. Then, up 20-0 early in the 4th and Clemson driving down field the Maryland D forced a fumble and recovered to end any hopes Clemson still had. Offensively, the terps had another sound day. Jamarr Robinson was a solid 13 for 18 for 167 yards and two touchdowns. One to his go to guy Torry Smith who finished the day with 5 catches for 55 yards. On the ground, the Terps had another solid day as Davin Meggett toted the rock 18 times for 130 yards and 1 touchdown, while Porzel had 8 carries for 39 yards.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 2 Discussion   2011 Week 2 Discussion EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 4:51 am

titangator wrote:
The Maryland Terrapins improve to 2-0 under first year head coach Jeff Hickerson with a huge 27-0 conference win over the number 23 Clemson Tigers. The defense played outstanding all day, with their day being highlighted by a goal line stand late in the second quarter. Clemson had a first and goal at the 2 yard line and could not get in on 3 tries, then they missed the short field goal wide to the right. Then, up 20-0 early in the 4th and Clemson driving down field the Maryland D forced a fumble and recovered to end any hopes Clemson still had. Offensively, the terps had another sound day. Jamarr Robinson was a solid 13 for 18 for 167 yards and two touchdowns. One to his go to guy Torry Smith who finished the day with 5 catches for 55 yards. On the ground, the Terps had another solid day as Davin Meggett toted the rock 18 times for 130 yards and 1 touchdown, while Porzel had 8 carries for 39 yards.

Nice W...looks like we have a another baller in the league...nice shutout!
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 2 Discussion   2011 Week 2 Discussion EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 4:55 am

yeah. macc i mean this is really a 24 adv dyn, we really nly advance sooner if we really can on the odd week. we really dont want to lose goat, apart from not being extremely active on the forum he is probably the best player we got as far as following the rules, playin sim and never holding us up. so just chill a bit dude. if goat happens to hold us up for a few hor one week write up annother epic post like u did yesterday or something?
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 2 Discussion   2011 Week 2 Discussion EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 4:55 am

titangator wrote:

nice bro. looks like the terps are back...
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 2 Discussion   2011 Week 2 Discussion EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 5:03 am

Goatstain wrote:
I don't want to leave. This is my favorite and most active dynasty. I really have done everything I can in order to keep up with the pace. During the week, I have to drag my good for nothing ass out of bed at 6:30. There have been times where I hold off going to bed in order to get my game in at midnight or 1 am because I don't want to hold things up the following day. I am totally good with the 24 hour advance. However, I simply will not be able to keep up if the dynasty has 12 hour advances during the week.

I think a large reason for the quick adv was because there were like 8 users on when we'd advanced to the new week. I know I played the minute I woke up today. That was probably the quickest adv we've had.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 2 Discussion   2011 Week 2 Discussion EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 5:09 am

titangator wrote:

Good Work bro. Repping the ACC
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 2 Discussion   2011 Week 2 Discussion EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 5:21 am

clevmire1 wrote:
yeah. macc i mean this is really a 24 adv dyn, we really nly advance sooner if we really can on the odd week. we really dont want to lose goat, apart from not being extremely active on the forum he is probably the best player we got as far as following the rules, playin sim and never holding us up. so just chill a bit dude. if goat happens to hold us up for a few hor one week write up annother epic post like u did yesterday or something?

Oh I forgot you made the rules clevmire. You make me act like the commish that I DON'T want to be. We're not going to lose Goat nobody mentioned anything like that besides him. Quit telling me what to do you're annoying as fuck.
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 2 Discussion   2011 Week 2 Discussion EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 5:30 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
clevmire1 wrote:

Oh I forgot you made the rules clevmire. You make me act like the commish that I DON'T want to be. We're not going to lose Goat nobody mentioned anything like that besides him. Quit telling me what to do you're annoying as fuck.

im not complaining. im just giving a suggestion. so being so damn touchy. you complain more about me than i ever complained in my life.lol.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 2 Discussion   2011 Week 2 Discussion EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 5:33 am

No need. Don't talk shit. I never put my foot down about anything here I let you guys decide and do everything. You however piss me off. Thin ice clev, thin ice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 2 Discussion   2011 Week 2 Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

2011 Week 2 Discussion
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next