Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

User Availibility ALL REPLY!

Go down 
+6
DMT1809
axspecialk
AUwarEAGLE66
chAdyP0408
wisecav13
LongGONE24
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

User Availibility ALL REPLY! Empty
PostSubject: User Availibility ALL REPLY!   User Availibility ALL REPLY! EmptyThu 19 Nov 2009, 11:11 pm

Here is the forum where you message your opponent for the week and discuss a reasonable time for you two to play. If any of you are like me - there is no regular time that you sign on. Sometimes I'm on all day, sometimes I'm on just at night, sometimes I'm not on. But for the OD's sake, try and list some good times you're availible. Also, remember to use the timezone you use! http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html if you have any problems.

My Availibility
Normal Hours - (Monday to Friday) 11 AM - 4 PM EST and 11PM to whenever EST.
(Saturday Sunday) Usually not until 12PM EST depending on the hangover.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
wisecav13

wisecav13

PostSubject: Re: User Availibility ALL REPLY!   User Availibility ALL REPLY! EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 3:41 am

All my times are EST and none are set in stone Smile

Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 5 PM to whenever.
Tuesday and Thursday - All day until 5 PM.
Saturday and Sunday - Usually free all day. But for the next few weekends I won't be able to play at all.

I have a BlackBerry if anyone else with one wants to swap PINs for BB Messenger.
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: User Availibility ALL REPLY!   User Availibility ALL REPLY! EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 4:15 am

My times are central time. After next week my schedule should open up considerably but as of right now my schedule is:

Monday-Thursday: any time after 6:30 pm cst
Friday: any time after 12 pm cst (this Friday I will not be available after 6 pm cst or next friday all day)
Saturday: usually after about 7 pm cst. This day changes a lot for me and I won't be available at all next Saturday
Sunday: any time after about 11 am cst

This is my schedule for now but as I said it will change a lot after next Saturday so I'll put a post with that schedule after next week
Back to top Go down
AUwarEAGLE66

AUwarEAGLE66

PostSubject: Re: User Availibility ALL REPLY!   User Availibility ALL REPLY! EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 4:31 am

im on est and available just about any time for the most part some times anyways lol i do as well have bb like wise i already got his pin though so cheers but this week i wont be available to play my user game against Arkansas until Saturday my daughter got put in the hospital and they say they will have to keep her for 48hrs so that they can fined what kinda infection she has going she just 2 months old so lets hope for the best if you have to sim my user game i completely understand we gotta keep this dynasty rolling so just let me know what we gonna do and thank for the understanding.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: User Availibility ALL REPLY!   User Availibility ALL REPLY! EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 4:57 am

I am free almost ne time mon-thurs, fri-sun im pretty much unavailable untill sunday evenings.. i travel alot so i am normally out of town on the weekends for work i have a bb also im about to get the new bold Very Happy but ill pm u guys for ur pins.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
DMT1809

DMT1809

PostSubject: Re: User Availibility ALL REPLY!   User Availibility ALL REPLY! EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 5:07 am

I'm normally available before 2pm eastern on days I work, anytime on days im off...but since I work a flexible schedule it varies when I'm available. I hope everything is ok with your daughter War Eagle Sad if mac doesn't mind we can do saturday I work from 3pm to 10pm but will be able to play the game before or after my shift. I'm hopin for the best Eagle. alien
Back to top Go down
AUwarEAGLE66

AUwarEAGLE66

PostSubject: Re: User Availibility ALL REPLY!   User Availibility ALL REPLY! EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 5:54 am

Thanks man I would be down anytime on sat when I get home if we can play and thank for the hope
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: User Availibility ALL REPLY!   User Availibility ALL REPLY! EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 7:09 am

I will without a doubt hold the advance until Saturday. Try and get your game in before work DMT, so try to get a solid time down for the both of you so we can keep it rollin'.

I'm really sorry to hear about your daughter man. I hope all is well and she gets better soon bro.
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: User Availibility ALL REPLY!   User Availibility ALL REPLY! EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 7:15 am

Ya man sorry to hear about your daughter I will keep her in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
AUwarEAGLE66

AUwarEAGLE66

PostSubject: Re: User Availibility ALL REPLY!   User Availibility ALL REPLY! EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 7:24 am

Thanks guy ill try to get more info about when ill be out and able to play
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: User Availibility ALL REPLY!   User Availibility ALL REPLY! EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 8:04 am

ya man sorry to hear about ur daughter i will pray for her.. i hope she gets better if u need a second opinion for something just lemme kno my sister is a doctor... n sat is a good day to hold the advance to i wont be back around my ps3 till sunday evening so ill probably just beat the sun advance deadline.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: User Availibility ALL REPLY!   User Availibility ALL REPLY! EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 6:14 pm

guys im in australia so its a completely different time zone but dont stress i will make myself available for whever best suites u guys when we play.

P.S. best wishes for your daughter waeagle, hope all is well.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
DMT1809

DMT1809

PostSubject: Re: User Availibility ALL REPLY!   User Availibility ALL REPLY! EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 11:19 pm

Eagle I have to leave for work on saturday at 2pm so if we can get it in anytime before 1:30 that would be ok with me...i work until 11pm on saturday not 10 No
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: User Availibility ALL REPLY!   User Availibility ALL REPLY! EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 7:49 am

I'm on the west coast...and usually available after 5pst everyday...feel free to text me also 208-661-8160....Eagle your daughter will be in my family prayers, wishing for a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
AUwarEAGLE66

AUwarEAGLE66

PostSubject: Re: User Availibility ALL REPLY!   User Availibility ALL REPLY! EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 9:14 am

i am home tonight and will be avaible to play anytime from now till really when ever she still in hostpital but she will get to come home in am. thank you all for your prairs and wishis i have to say this is prob the best people in a od i ever seen thank you all and let me know when you can play dmt
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: User Availibility ALL REPLY!   User Availibility ALL REPLY! EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 9:39 am

Good glad to hear she is doing better
Back to top Go down
AUwarEAGLE66

AUwarEAGLE66

PostSubject: Re: User Availibility ALL REPLY!   User Availibility ALL REPLY! EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 9:46 am

yeah they thought she had penuia but they said its just snot and stuff in her lungs idk why that would cause a 104.7 temp but i guess thats why im not a doc lol
Back to top Go down
DMT1809

DMT1809

PostSubject: Re: User Availibility ALL REPLY!   User Availibility ALL REPLY! EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 10:07 pm

yeh i have a 15 month old and one on the way in 2 weeks...when my girl starts talkin bout pregnancy stuff (she's a nurse) i just have that stupid confused look lol and I'll be home at like 2:30 eastern to play our game eagle..anyway to text u in case i can't get my bro to get off COD for a few? lol
Back to top Go down
AUwarEAGLE66

AUwarEAGLE66

PostSubject: Re: User Availibility ALL REPLY!   User Availibility ALL REPLY! EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 10:41 pm

Yeah man I hit you on your pm
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: User Availibility ALL REPLY!   User Availibility ALL REPLY! EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:51 am

Yo, future reference - just create a new topic when you're trying to get ahold of somebody for a user game.

I know, I know. The Organization Nazi is back.
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: User Availibility ALL REPLY!   User Availibility ALL REPLY! EmptyThu 03 Dec 2009, 11:21 am

im central and am usually avalible
mon - thurs 6pm to 11pm
fri antime after 4
and pretty much all day sat and sun
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: User Availibility ALL REPLY!   User Availibility ALL REPLY! EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 2:10 pm

Im Always free im a fresh military vet that is on unemployment and living the life. So just PM me if we have a game.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: User Availibility ALL REPLY!   User Availibility ALL REPLY! EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 1:26 am

tkelz21 wrote:
Im Always free im a fresh military vet that is on unemployment and living the life. So just PM me if we have a game.
Damn that must be nice Very Happy ....oh, and Thanks for your service to our country!
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: User Availibility ALL REPLY!   User Availibility ALL REPLY! EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 1:44 am

zscott10 wrote:
tkelz21 wrote:
Damn that must be nice Very Happy ....oh, and Thanks for your service to our country!

lol yeah i got out of the Navy in June 09 so i have been on a long vacation since. My wife is a Nurse and i start school in March. So until then im just chilling and letting her bring the money in for a change lol.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: User Availibility ALL REPLY!   User Availibility ALL REPLY! EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 3:30 am

tkelz21 wrote:
zscott10 wrote:
tkelz21 wrote:

lol yeah i got out of the Navy in June 09 so i have been on a long vacation since. My wife is a Nurse and i start school in March. So until then im just chilling and letting her bring the money in for a change lol.

Atta boy. I'm Canadian but your duty is certainly not over looked here. If it wasn't for you guys we'd still be Britain's bitch. Thank god.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: User Availibility ALL REPLY!   User Availibility ALL REPLY! Empty

Back to top Go down

User Availibility ALL REPLY!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next