Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2011 Week 13 Discussion

Go down 
+6
titangator
Goatstain
axspecialk
Coach Gruden
BucNutts
LongGONE24
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

2011 Week 13 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: 2011 Week 13 Discussion   2011 Week 13 Discussion EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 11:18 am

Week 13s up with no problems and it loaded HELLA fast *knock on wood* we shouldn't have any problems or worries about slow uploading. From now on - I'll take care of advancing whether it's slow or fast unless you junkies get another 12 hour adv in and you need your fix lol.

Tons of news. Awards finalists and Bowl projections up. Heisman coming down to the wire and some crazy user game action this week.

GOTW

#6 Kansas @ #12 North Carolina

- Man I can't wait to see the result. A deadly passing attack meets a SOLID D and a great, balanced offensive attack meets a very high powered D. Kale Cooper leads Kansas this week and hasn't been shy in putting up numbers this season allready amassing 4634 yards and 51 TDs. His favourite target is 2178 receiving yardage Bradley McDougald whose caught 32 TDs. North Carolina's rushing attack was a bit revamped this year but has shown no signs of slowing up. Jamal Woble has quietly had a great season with 1270 yards and 15TDs. Their QB is sophmore Bryn Brenner whose thrown for 2594 yards and 26TDs. This will be a great finish and a game I wish I could watch. If possible, try and upload some highlights!

#12 Auburn @ #3 TCU

- Big game that will really mix the BCS picture up. I don't think these two coaches have met yet and TCU has the advantage returning their starting QB Yogi Gallegos and Auburn will go with their back-up Tyrik Rollison. Auburns back, argueably the nations fastest player has 662 yards and 10TDs. Against TCU - you know what you'll need to stop. Their Heisman front runner Matthew Tucker whose ran for 2021 yards allready and 31TDs.

HEISMAN

WR Bradley McDougald KU - 6 rec 196 yards 3TDs

RB Matt Tucker TCU - 20 car 168 yards 1TD 4 rec 99 yards 1TD

QB Kale Cooper KU - 15/23 401 yards 5TDs

RB Nate Johnson IOWA - 24 car 116 yards 3 rec 75 yards 3TDs

WR Jamie Ivey ILL - 6 rec 164 yards 1TD

AWARD FINALISTS

Maxwell - Matthew Tucker TCU, Bradley McDougald KU, Kale Cooper KU

Bednarik - Joe Robinson CIN

O'Brien - Kale Cooper KU, Zach Collaros CIN

Walker - Matthew Tucker TCU, Nate Johnson IOWA, Brandon Bolden MISS

Best WR - Braldey McDougald KU, Jamie Ivey ILL, Cordale Scott ILL

Mackey - Allen Reisner IOWA

Lombardi - Joe Robinson CIN, JR Bishop KU

Thorpe - Derrick Herman MISS, Lubbock Smith KU, TJ Joseph MISS

Groza - Ross Evans TCU, Derek Dimke ILL, Nick Ferrera TERPS

Best Punter - Alonoso Rojas KU

Best Return Man - Caleb Porzel TERPS, Cameron Saddler PITT

BOWL PROJECTIONS

National Championship - North Carolina VS Pittsburgh

Orange Bowl - Maryland VS Kansas

Fiesta Bowl - TCU VS Auburn

Cotton Bowl - Ole Miss VS Oklahoma

Sugar Bowl - South Carolina VS Illinois

Rose Bowl - Iowa VS Oregon State

Armed Forces Bowl - Cincinnati VS UNLV
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 13 Discussion   2011 Week 13 Discussion EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 12:05 pm

Horned Frogs Defend Home Field in Crucial OOC Game; Defeating Auburn 38-7:

Forth Worth, TX--

TCU knew all week this was a staple game for their run at the National Championship game, and looked to set the tone early. They did just that scoring on their initial drive after holding Auburn to punt on the first possession of the game.

A balanced attack and Tucker running hard led the way for most of the first half, as TCU's defense stifled the Tigers, and held a 14-0 lead at half.

TCU got the ball to start the second half, and made a big play to their Impact WR A. Hicks, as Gallegos hit him in stride, with the SS bearing down on the ball, to score from 48 yards out. That shifted the momentum completely to the home teams side, which made it extremely difficult for Auburn's erratic backup QB.

"We knew on D, we had to mix up our looks, and get in the kid's head...I think we did a great job, forcing a few INT's in the second half... Team leader MLB T. Carder says.

The turnovers proved to costly as TCU got great field position most of the second half, and used their running attack to put the game away in the third quarter as they lengthened their lead to 35-7 at the end of 3.

The fourth quarter saw a conservative approach by the Horned Frogs, in order not to let any momentum slip away.

Final Score 38-7

Player of the Game- M. Tucker 19 car, 99 yards, 2TD

TCU looks to finish the season strong as a 3rd Big 12 Championship is on the horizon against Kansas, in a rematch from earlier in the year.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 13 Discussion   2011 Week 13 Discussion EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 12:09 pm

Auburn vs TCU

#12 9-1 Auburn travels to TCU to take on the #3 11-0 Horned Frogs....Without starting QB T Parrish, but I don't think it matterd, this game was over early...I will let Bucc do the write up, but here are some stat's from the game to show you the dominance
Key Stats
Frist Downs
Auburn 5
TCU 18

3rd down Conv
Auburn 2-8 25%
TCU 6-12 50%

Red Zone
Auburn 0-0 0%
TCU 4-4 100%

Turnovers
Auburn 3
TCU 0

Final Score
Auburn 7
TCU 38

*and to add injury to insult, starting HB V Jackson is lost for the season with a torn shoulder.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 13 Discussion   2011 Week 13 Discussion EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 12:22 pm

wow ironic score is similar here Kansas travels to north carolina and gets abused.. 30-7 n that was a late score kale again had 4 pics. this is a run first user game with these sliders the pics come way to easily one was a floater... one was at the end of half a prayer and the third was just an amazing play only one throw after i tried to fit it in did i kno was a pic but i got down early couldn't stop his offense.. what has become apprant to me is throwing in user games especially in this florida offense is gonna make my life difficult to win i have to change my playbook and run the ball or at least be more balance in my losses the other person has ran it at least 35 times it chews clock and its safe.. and then they throw it like 10 times.. and the one time i beat bucc i had a heavy dose of running. its not fun but if i wanna win thats how the dline gets too much presure and the coverage is krazy i would love to see someone show me a user who is good in user games with these slider throwing i seriously doubt there is ne one... well tcu for the big xii left maybe i can spoil his party plans Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 13 Discussion   2011 Week 13 Discussion EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 12:31 pm

axspecialk wrote:
wow ironic score is similar here Kansas travels to north carolina and gets abused.. 30-7 n that was a late score kale again had 4 pics. this is a run first user game with these sliders the pics come way to easily one was a floater... one was at the end of half a prayer and the third was just an amazing play only one throw after i tried to fit it in did i kno was a pic but i got down early couldn't stop his offense.. what has become apprant to me is throwing in user games especially in this florida offense is gonna make my life difficult to win i have to change my playbook and run the ball or at least be more balance in my losses the other person has ran it at least 35 times it chews clock and its safe.. and then they throw it like 10 times.. and the one time i beat bucc i had a heavy dose of running. its not fun but if i wanna win thats how the dline gets too much presure and the coverage is krazy i would love to see someone show me a user who is good in user games with these slider throwing i seriously doubt there is ne one... well tcu for the big xii left maybe i can spoil his party plans Smile

Ax, I would give serious consideration to the Notre Dame playbook. Is very balanced. More than enough passing out of both shotgun and standard formations. Great running game for both single back and I formation. Has a little bit of everything, with the exception of the wildcat. I started using it about two months ago and haven't looked back.
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 13 Discussion   2011 Week 13 Discussion EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 12:32 pm

im done, unfortunately, bye week for me.... but i was thinking after seeing the bowl projections.... assuming UNC beats syracuse next week which i fully think they will.... my game with Illinois is pointless in this scenario, has nothing to do with it... but yea, assuming UNC beats syracuse which im pretty sure goat will have no problem... then me and goat play for acc championship, and he is number 2 in nation... does this mean i have clinched at least a spot in the orange bowl since if i lose to goat, he will go to natty championship, and if i beat goat, i would go to orange bowl anyway probably? not a bad year for the first year under coach hick.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 13 Discussion   2011 Week 13 Discussion EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 12:35 pm

thanks im going to give that and the texas tech playbook a shot. im sure this florida one isnt as effective in the game as it is in real life half of the plays as soon as i look at them i kno they will never work. i like the innovation in it tho. but i cant win with it so imm have to change maybe ill use it against computer than change it for user games..
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 13 Discussion   2011 Week 13 Discussion EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 12:35 pm

Damn. Sorry about the losses fellas. We only have 5 games left Neutral After I get mine in right now there will be 4. This OD advances hella fast.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 13 Discussion   2011 Week 13 Discussion EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 12:36 pm

And Ax the sliders have no reflection of user games because the user games are played on Heisman level with all sliders at 50.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 13 Discussion   2011 Week 13 Discussion EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 12:39 pm

ur right and i kno that but then in user games since the sliders are usless it completly devalues the point. like we play the cpu all year a certain way and there is a reason the sliders are set that way to make the game more fair.. but if that goes out the window in user games then its just unbalanced. idk im not complaining. i just need to do what works in user games and thats pound the rock and mixx in a pass here n there.. its no fun but its really the only way
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 13 Discussion   2011 Week 13 Discussion EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 12:39 pm

Actually it may only be three after my game. Clev did quit, right? We'll finish the season out but unless he replies to this post I won't be waiting on him. I've sent him a PM on PSN hopefully he gets it soon and knows I'm serious.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 13 Discussion   2011 Week 13 Discussion EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 12:40 pm

nah i think he was just angry i doobt he is done
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 13 Discussion   2011 Week 13 Discussion EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 12:41 pm

axspecialk wrote:
ur right and i kno that but then in user games since the sliders are usless it completly devalues the point. like we play the cpu all year a certain way and there is a reason the sliders are set that way to make the game more fair.. but if that goes out the window in user games then its just unbalanced. idk im not complaining. i just need to do what works in user games and thats pound the rock and mixx in a pass here n there.. its no fun but its really the only way

lol no fun how? Name ANY team that's been successful in college football without a solid running game. It does suck it's a total different feel in user games guys go at different speeds I don't know if it's really a lag issue I think that it's just that CPU defenders travel at different speeds and stuff. You certainly will need to develop a run game to be succesful in this OD.
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 13 Discussion   2011 Week 13 Discussion EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 12:41 pm

The #5 Oregon State Beavers 10-1,defended their home field tonight,as they battled with a frisky Cal Golden Bear team, that just refused to be put down. Eventually, the Beavs pulled away to win, 45-17. Although still nursing his torn pectoral,Jovan Stevenson showed his old form, rushing for over a 100 yards and crossing the plane of the goal line on 3 seperate occassions. Katz threw one Int late in the first half, as Coach 9's was trying to get a late score before half.
Offensive Standouts
QB R Katz 17-24 238yds 2TDs 1Int 2att 7yds
POTG HB J Stevenson 24att 129yds 3TDs 2rec 12yds
HB M Marable 13att 51yds 1TD
TE J Halahuni 6rec 79yds
WR D Morris 5rec 69yds 1TD 1KR 26yds 4PR 23yds 5.7avg
WR M Wheaton 4rec 78yds 1TD
Defensive Standouts
SS L Mitchell 12Tkls
FS C Collins 9Tkls 1TFL 2DEFL
DE K Frahm 5Tkls 2TFL 1Sack
LB K Unga 5Tkls 1TFL 1Sack
LB D Pa'aluhi 5Tkls
LB R Robinson 2Tkls 1TFL 1Int
Next up for the #5 Beavs, a huge matchup with #14 Oregon 8-1, for the PAC-10 Championship...The Civil War baby....The Beavs are gonna roast some duck!! If the Ducks lose this week to #24 USC, the Beavs win the PAC-10 without even taking the field....heres hoping the Ducks beat the Trojans, so I can torch them in a meaningful game!! I'll talk to you guys on thursday...Happy Valley here I come
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 13 Discussion   2011 Week 13 Discussion EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 12:42 pm

Well he hasn't been on in a full day, no word from him. Carlin asked until tommorow afternoon to hold the next adv I'm just saying I'm not going to wait for him he needs to be more clear about his status. Plus his seasons kind of mute anyways because he's playing UNLV (right now) in the Armed Forces Bowl.... poor wipes. Hope he's still around.
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 13 Discussion   2011 Week 13 Discussion EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 12:46 pm

I hope he didnt quit...i really like clev man.....everyone loses.....hell..I lost two cpu games my first season with the Beavs....heres hoping it was just a heat of the moment thing
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 13 Discussion   2011 Week 13 Discussion EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 12:47 pm

its cool, just ignore me guys... lol jsut joking guys
Back to top Go down
Get_Hooked13

Get_Hooked13

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 13 Discussion   2011 Week 13 Discussion EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 12:55 pm

Hey guys im done with class about 4:5o central time so ill get my game in right after class... I have to go off campus to play online with the ps3 so thats y i havent played yet...
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/c_shaw13
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 13 Discussion   2011 Week 13 Discussion EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 1:14 pm

luvtotha9s wrote:
I hope he didnt quit...i really like clev man.....everyone loses.....hell..I lost two cpu games my first season with the Beavs....heres hoping it was just a heat of the moment thing

what's going on? why would clev quit, hope this is not true.....
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 13 Discussion   2011 Week 13 Discussion EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 1:33 pm

titangator wrote:

Huh?
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 13 Discussion   2011 Week 13 Discussion EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 1:46 pm

The Ole Miss Rebels went cross town to Starkville Mississippi to do battle in what's labeled the Egg Bowl - the fight between the two SEC Mississippi football squads. Coach Macc's had the Bulldogs number, having won three straight as he continued his third win today. Starting QB Ray Cotton was back from injury and looked he hadn't missed a beat, leading his team in their opening drive down the field eventually finding Trey Talbot for one of his two scores on the day. On the touchdown throw, Cotton took a late hit that wasn't flagged and was injured yet again with a strained back keeping him out for possibly another week.

"It's been a rough season without our head signal caller but we've had guys step up and prove they're ready to play at this level. Frank had a really off day for us and Jamie Pierce eventually came in and managed the game well enough to lead us to victory,"

Jamie Pierce showed off his terrific arm and proved to be a valueable asset for the Rebel squad who were wondering if recruiting him late in the offseason last year would prove beneficial. He was called upon today and responded with a 12/17 141 yard game 1TD and 1INT. Jamie has the strongest arm on the team and he showed it finding Trey Talbot for his longest catch of the day, a 49 yard reception that he tried to stretch into a touchdown but was tackled just short.

"I'm really comfortable with all of our QBs. I've got a nice connection with all of them and have favourite routes for each of them. They know exactly where I'll be so if they get me the ball - I've got the opportunity to take the game into my own hands. Today, I gladly took every opportunity I could and I'm satisfied with the result," Trey said.

Talbot earned POTG honors after a 10 catch 144 yard 2TD game, coming up clutch for the Rebels when they NEEDED plays. He helped the team move down the field with 1:30 left in the 4th that lead to the game winning field goal in the dying seconds. Talbot went over the 1000 yard mark on the season, he now has 1031 yards and caught his 10th and 11th TD pass for the season. He allready broke his season reception record, currently its at 68 (last years was 56) and one more TD ties his season TD record.

FINAL SCORE - MISS 38 MISS ST 35
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 13 Discussion   2011 Week 13 Discussion EmptyThu 28 Jan 2010, 3:16 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
titangator wrote:

Huh?

nothing lol, i was just messing with yall since nobody answered my question....
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 13 Discussion   2011 Week 13 Discussion EmptyThu 28 Jan 2010, 6:14 am

ok macc well no sign of pitt he has a game and a user game.. and after i leave my house this evening i may be awall from my ps3 till sunday... i may be able to squeak out my conf champ game late tonight or maybe tomorrow night but after that its a no go im busy as shit till sunday evening. i work friday night and sat night my birthday is sat there is no way my gf is gonna wanna hear wait postpone our plans for a few hrs lemme play my conf champ game and the way i get emotional about it if i lose it would ruin my bday lol so idk what to do cause we have been ready to advance waiting on pitt.. whats the ruling here commish?

Last edited by axspecialk on Thu 28 Jan 2010, 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 13 Discussion   2011 Week 13 Discussion EmptyThu 28 Jan 2010, 6:16 am

Get_Hooked13 wrote:
Hey guys im done with class about 4:5o central time so ill get my game in right after class... I have to go off campus to play online with the ps3 so thats y i havent played yet...

looks like he should be getting on pretty soon...
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 13 Discussion   2011 Week 13 Discussion EmptyThu 28 Jan 2010, 6:19 am

o ok i didnt see that well then maybe ther is hope 2 user games next week and then oregon and oregon state everyone else has bye's i think except clev he has a game next week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week 13 Discussion   2011 Week 13 Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

2011 Week 13 Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next