Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2010 OD With Created Recruits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

2010 OD With Created Recruits Empty
PostSubject: 2010 OD With Created Recruits   2010 OD With Created Recruits EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 2:56 am

We'll start a new topic for this because I think Jeff's still trying to get his idea off the ground.

The reason I suggested ESPN because they're the only site that I've seen that rates recruits. They may not be THE BEST but if we all use ONE source at least everything would be CONSISTENT. But I guess if we're making only 5 of the picks, then it wouldn't REALLY matter. I'm just wondering I'd obviously like to get all my recruits in could I make all of mine just have them ranked under 80 or something? I wouldn't want to half-ass the recruiting class and miss out on some key members.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

2010 OD With Created Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 OD With Created Recruits   2010 OD With Created Recruits EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 3:18 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
We'll start a new topic for this because I think Jeff's still trying to get his idea off the ground.

The reason I suggested ESPN because they're the only site that I've seen that rates recruits. They may not be THE BEST but if we all use ONE source at least everything would be CONSISTENT. But I guess if we're making only 5 of the picks, then it wouldn't REALLY matter. I'm just wondering I'd obviously like to get all my recruits in could I make all of mine just have them ranked under 80 or something? I wouldn't want to half-ass the recruiting class and miss out on some key members.

I mention this in Jeff post...and I know you know this Macc, but for everyone else...you will set your recruiting board at the start of season 1, make sure CPU is set to recruit for you, we will SIM first season...once your recruiting class is filled you should have some good players that you can rename to get close to the exact same class your team signed...In season II you will be limited to SR leaving +3...In regards to creating recruits....we should either use Rivals or ESPN top 150 rated players...and you can max rate them based of there ranking on that site...Example
TOP 15 players max rating 86
15-39 85
40-70 84
71-100 83
100-120 82
121-150 81
Below 150 80

or something like that...and speed is a big issue
so if he is reported to run a
4.3=max speed of 96
4.4=max speed of 94
4.5=max speed of 90