Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little preview of my season long Highlight Reel.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BucNutts

BucNutts

Little preview of my season long Highlight Reel. Empty
PostSubject: Little preview of my season long Highlight Reel.   Little preview of my season long Highlight Reel. EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 10:05 am

I guess you only have 3 slots for pictures, then it will delete old ones, so the pics at the beginning will change when the season is over. Most of the reel will be "top plays" during the season.

2012 TCU Highlight Peek

p.s. if you guys go watch it, rate it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Little preview of my season long Highlight Reel.   Little preview of my season long Highlight Reel. EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 10:20 am

WHY WON'T MINE LOAD!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Little preview of my season long Highlight Reel.   Little preview of my season long Highlight Reel. EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 10:22 am

man I don't know honestly. I've relayed all the info I can think of for getting things up and working. Might have to google some troubleshooting stuff, to see if you can locate the problem in the transfer, or why you can't find it on your page.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Little preview of my season long Highlight Reel.   Little preview of my season long Highlight Reel. EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 10:24 am

BTW yours looks sick.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Little preview of my season long Highlight Reel.   Little preview of my season long Highlight Reel. EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 10:27 am

Thanks. I was disappointed that I can only have 3 photos saved, and if I had them in the video and deleted them to add new ones, the video messed up.

I was gonna take a close up of all my "star" players on O and D as an Intro to my highlight plays.

Now it looks like I will just have a true highlight reel, with all the big plays that happen over the course of the season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little preview of my season long Highlight Reel.   Little preview of my season long Highlight Reel. Empty

Back to top Go down

Little preview of my season long Highlight Reel.
Page 1 of 1