Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2012 Week Five Discussion

Go down 
+4
BucNutts
ggang21
axspecialk
LongGONE24
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

2012 Week Five Discussion Empty
PostSubject: 2012 Week Five Discussion   2012 Week Five Discussion EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 9:51 pm

#11 TCU @ #12 Texas

- The rushing attack lead by Alan Timmons should be put to the test against Texas who have allready been demoralized by Ole Miss this season. They get to take on Texas Christian at home this season so it will obviously be a tough game for those Horned Frogs.

#5 Pittsburgh @ #25 Rutgers

- After a narrow victory over Virginia Tech last week, the Panthers hope to jump back in the spotlight and get their playmakers some more carries this week. The run game was nearly blanketed the entire game last week and appeared inexistent but QB Koby Gray kept his troops in line, lead a 4th quarter drive down the field to put his team up by 10 despite giving up a late TD to make it a 3 point game.

HEISMAN

RB Ed McIntyre KU - RS FR Ed McIntyre has hit the scene hard this season and skipped over his teammate, Bradley McDougald in the top spot for the Heisman watch. Could Coach Santana have really shifted his offensive focus and decided to challenge teams to try to put up points against his defence while he runs the clock down with ED "MAC TRUCK" MCINTYRE?

WR Bradley McDougald KU - MacD is playing like a man possessed, like he's been since 09. McDougald was on a shortlist of the Heisman front runners last season and he doesn't appear to be slowing down. Although finishing 2nd the last two seasons in the Heisman voting - McDougald is off to a great start with 400+ yards and 6TDs through Week 4.

RB Alan Timmons TCU - Timmons has adjusted nicely to the sudden departure of Matthew Tucker. Tucker's late decision to go pro struck awe through the defending National Champions lockerroom and fanbase but Timmons has quickly quieted the fear of those and has rushed for 500 yards and 9 TDs so far.

WR Jamie Ivey ILL - Ivey makes the most of his opportunties and leads the nation in YPC by far. His week 4, 3 catch 136 yard preformance proves that he is a BURNER. Ivey's the only among the three on Illinois squad that remained on the H5 list but he's no slouch. This kid FLIES and at 6'5 he's a corners NIGHTMARE.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Five Discussion   2012 Week Five Discussion EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 10:29 pm

wow we are in wk 5 already this is crazy!!! and HOLY CRAP Ed is in the top spot.. and i kno ur guys are gonna look at his avg per carry but its not me its him the dude breaks maad tackles.. hey bucc this is the kid i signed last year and red shirted lol he is the funk..
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Five Discussion   2012 Week Five Discussion EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 11:06 pm

Yo I didn't even realize my back was like 240 today. I only realized when he broke the school record for yards in a game. It's gonna be a battle for top spot in the Freshman AA RB spot, let me tell you that!
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Five Discussion   2012 Week Five Discussion EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 11:19 pm

Hey guys ill be back at home around 4 or 5 this afternoon central time. So ill get my game in as soon as i get in.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Five Discussion   2012 Week Five Discussion EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 11:35 pm

The Ole Miss Rebels Right Their Season With Dominating Win Over Rival Arkansas 65-23!

In what would turn out to be a record breaking day on the ground for the Ole Miss Rebels - Coach Macc couldn't be happier with the "present" his Rebels gave to him on his birthday this afternoon, September 22 2012. In what would be a defensive battle and a slow start to the game, the Rebels opened up a 7 point lead going into the first intermission when Ray Cotton hit Trey Talbot down the right sideline on a play action pass from 15 yards out.

"Ray and Trey have developed an instant connection this season. They've been together now for three years but I've never seen such an offensive force when in the opponents red zone. Ray hit Trey with one of these passes against Texas and now they're just making it look easy. Ray's identifying zone coverages now and figuring out how where he has to throw it to get the ball in Trey's hands. And when you don't have a defender laying a licking on him or swatting it away, it's a guarenteed TD every time if Ray continues to put it in his hands like that," Macc said.

Despite Cotton's brilliant first half, it was true freshman RB Marc Payne who stole the show. Payne won the teams starting RB position when three-year starter Brandon Bolden graduated this past winter. It was Payne's speed and tenacity that stuck out for the coaching staff and he has made the absolute most of the opportunity - allready having broken the school record for rushing yardage in a single game, the record now at 264 yards. Payne had 25 carries today and found paydirt four times on the ground, once on his lone catch of the game going for 62 yards on a gorgeous set up screen play on the very first play of the third quarter.

"I just wanted to give Coach Macc a good birthday present. I knew I was ready for today and I was studying film all week long on any big runs they've given up this year and I just went out and proved that if you let me, I'll cut your defence UP" Payne said.

Trey Talbot continues as the teams leading receiver with 7 catches on the day for 161 yards and 1TD. Talbot has 21 catches, 430 yards and 6TDs on the season. Ferbia Allen also showed he's quite the playmaker at TE - having caught 4 balls today for 88 yards and a gorgeous touchdown on a lead pass from Ray Cotton. Allen has 14 catches 255 yards 4TDs on the season.

"Ray throws one of the nicest balls in the nation. When he gets open and he has time and space to throw and lead us, it's beautiful. He came off a reall bad game against Auburn so he tried to make a few too many plays today but we as a receiving corps just tell him - don't force it, make plays when you can and we'll do the rest. Allen is so clutch for us too, he just MAKES plays regardless he's always going to hurt you if you leave him single covered. He's got a big job this year showing what kind of players TEs can be in this offensive scheme because there's a big recruit that Coach Macc and a couple other coaches in this league are really interested in but after today's win we've got no worries that he'll be a Rebel next season," Talbot said.

Defensively, LB Phillip Ervin lead the team with 7 tackles 3TFL. Ervin the JUCO transfer last season is currently a Junior and playing a very high level. He's progresses well and adapted to the Rebels defensive system perfectly, being the fast hard hitting playmaker that they need on 3rd and long situations. FS Jeremy Thompson had a terrific game as well making 6 tackles 1TFL and had 2INTs on the afternoon. The Junior won the teams starting FS position after playing corner for two years for the Rebels replacing 2010 Thorpe Winner Derrick Herman. Thompson has developed nicely as a FS and he leads the team with 27 tackles.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Five Discussion   2012 Week Five Discussion EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 12:43 am

hey I am busy all day, working tonight also. I will be home for a short stint, I am going to recruit, but I will be able to play me game tonight around 10:30 pm central time.

I hope this is ok. If I am the last one, I will advance as soon as I get done playing my game tonight.

Is that cool?
Back to top Go down
Get_Hooked13

Get_Hooked13

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Five Discussion   2012 Week Five Discussion EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 1:42 am

Wow yall simmed my week 4 show down with V tech without warning? wtf that about, and i didnt get to recruit thats bs
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/c_shaw13
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Five Discussion   2012 Week Five Discussion EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 1:53 am

Get_Hooked13 wrote:
Wow yall simmed my week 4 show down with V tech without warning? wtf that about

Yea i dunno.. the only people I know who are gone for the moment are Illinois and Oregon St.
Back to top Go down
Get_Hooked13

Get_Hooked13

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Five Discussion   2012 Week Five Discussion EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 2:09 am

yea but im in school when im doin work i cant just get on and play... and the advance happen in like 14 hrs... i go to my gf room to use internet connection off campus so i have to wait to play every night bout 6 r 7pm.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Five Discussion   2012 Week Five Discussion EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 2:26 am

I did your recruiting for you, Car. Sorry man if it's on one person what do you expect? You gotta let me know when you're going to be around to play. If you can't get net access enough to do that then it's just the gods honest truth that you can't keep up with the pace of this OD. I super simmed your game the first time you lost so I restarted and made sure you won. And then I recruited all of your top players for you. I did w/e I could.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Five Discussion   2012 Week Five Discussion EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 2:28 am

BucNutts wrote:
hey I am busy all day, working tonight also. I will be home for a short stint, I am going to recruit, but I will be able to play me game tonight around 10:30 pm central time.

I hope this is ok. If I am the last one, I will advance as soon as I get done playing my game tonight.

Is that cool?

Yeah that's fine. If you're the last then advance the week. If not I'll be around to adv tonight or willing to put it off until tommorow if someones going to be not around for an extended period. Keep in mind the Q4TBNCAA account is on Oregon State so Jesse won't get screwed. Super Sim his game until he wins and do his recruiting. I didn't check any of his recruiting ratings just went how he ranked them and the status. If you see somebodies arrow going downwards - obviously give him a call.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Five Discussion   2012 Week Five Discussion EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 2:29 am

Not sure if Auburn plays this week, if so I will play tonight.
Back to top Go down
Get_Hooked13

Get_Hooked13

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Five Discussion   2012 Week Five Discussion EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 2:37 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
I did your recruiting for you, Car. Sorry man if it's on one person what do you expect? You gotta let me know when you're going to be around to play. If you can't get net access enough to do that then it's just the gods honest truth that you can't keep up with the pace of this OD. I super simmed your game the first time you lost so I restarted and made sure you won. And then I recruited all of your top players for you. I did w/e I could.

ok i get net access im just a drive away.. thats not a problem... thats cool u did my recruiting... i was on computer much yesterday was just busy get paper signed for this class and crap... i was just waking up tody and goin to play my game and it was in the next week lol so i was like wtf but its cool i woulda warn yall i needed more time but like i said i was away from my laptop most of day
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Five Discussion   2012 Week Five Discussion EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 3:58 am

Yo Carlin - my bad dude I prolly did rush an adv out coz I wasn't the last to advance so it kinda made me think we were due for one and when I woke up super early today and saw it was on just those two and you I said, well if I got to do it for Jesse's anyways I might as well get yours in too. It ain't your fault your in school doing somethin I've got farrr too much time on my hands I guess lol.

And yo, make sure you check my post on the General forum coz I'm going to go change the sliders to what Jesse reccomended. The change will only take affect when over the next adv so Week 6 will be a lot tougher.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Five Discussion   2012 Week Five Discussion EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:05 am

Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Five Discussion   2012 Week Five Discussion EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:36 am

I lied...I got my game in quickly hehe.

I won 45-17 over Texas.

My freaking 3rd string RB went down with broken collarbone, out for 12 weeks. So I am REALLY thin at RB right now, with my 2nd string questionable.

Timmons and Dawson both ran good.

But now its time for work soon.
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Five Discussion   2012 Week Five Discussion EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 5:11 am

Maryland got a lopsided victory this weekend over Virginia, 38-7, after their two nail biting victories the past 2 weeks. The victory improves Maryland to 4-0 overall and 3-0 in ACC play. Maryland dominated the game the last 3 quarters after trailing 7 to 3 after 1. They used a 21 point second quarter to put this one in the bag. For opponents, it appears the second quarter is when the Terps play their best ball.

The Terps offense had another very balanced game, rushing for 176 yards and passing for 180. The Terps were led once again by junior Caleb Porzel who had 24 carries for 152 yards and 1 touchdown on the ground. He also had 2 catches for 87 yards and a touchdown. Porzel is quitely having one of the best seasons in the nation. Backup Gary Douglas had 7 carries for 34 yards and 1 rushing touchdown. Danny O'Brien went 9 for 16 for 178 yards and 2 touchdowns, 0 interceptions. Big number there for Danny.

Isiah Ross led the Maryland defense with 9 tackles, 3 for a loss. Redshirt freshman Antoine Little recorded his first career itnerception and DE Carl Russell posted a short pick six.

Up next for number 13 Maryland, Utah State comes to Byrd Stadium.
Back to top Go down
Get_Hooked13

Get_Hooked13

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Five Discussion   2012 Week Five Discussion EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 5:17 am

ill get my game in as soon as i get out this class prolly bout 5:30/6... who all is left?
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Five Discussion   2012 Week Five Discussion EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 5:37 am

Does Auburn have a game this week?
Back to top Go down
Get_Hooked13

Get_Hooked13

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Five Discussion   2012 Week Five Discussion EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 7:52 am

#5Pitt embarrasses #25Rutgers in shutout win 56-0

#5Pitt wasn't caught lookin ahead towards next weeks showdown with Cincy, instead they were focused on the task at hand in Rutgers. "We told the team to focus, we know its hard not to look ahead to a rivalry game, but we tried to do everything possible to get the team to stay focus on Rutgers today" Said Coach Shaw. Pitt used a big first half to jump out on Rutgers, and whenn halftime came the Panthers were up 35-0. from then on there was no looking back. For the second week in a row Pitt struggle on the ground with no back surpassing a hundred yds. Where the O slacked the Defense and Special Teams units picked up each scored a Td to add to Rutgers pains. "We're getting better and thats what you wanted to be happening every week, now its time to dig deep and get ready to Battle a very tough Cincy team."Said Kolby Gray. Pitt will now move on the gameplan for the River City Rivalry and will be traveling there friday morning to prepare for a saturday game. Should Be a Fun One!

STATS:
Offense
QB Kolby Gray 12-19 217yds 3tds
RB Jason Douglass 19att 86yds 2tds
RB Ray Graham 11att 70yds
TE Mike Cruz 5rec 87yds 1td
WR Albert Williams 3rec 38rec

Defense
LE Shayne Hale 6tack 2tfl 2sacks
CB Brandon Crosby 5tack 1tfl
SS Jarred Holley 5tack 1tfl
DT Jesse Wallace 4tack 3tfl
LE John Smith 4tack 2tfl 1sack

Last edited by Get_Hooked13 on Thu 04 Feb 2010, 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Five Discussion   2012 Week Five Discussion EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 8:33 am

Hey Macc, did 9's really switch to Oregon?...and I really don't get EA logic...so SEC team A is 3-0 and beats SEC team B at there place by 3 TD and team A is ranked (3-0) #20 and team B(3-1)#16 scratch
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Five Discussion   2012 Week Five Discussion EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 8:43 am

yo where is k. scott is plain right now so its on him.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Five Discussion   2012 Week Five Discussion EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 8:53 am

im here ill log in so i can move it forwards when he is done...
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Five Discussion   2012 Week Five Discussion EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:09 am

holy shit i just realized we were in another week wtf?!!!! imma get my game in now
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Five Discussion   2012 Week Five Discussion EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:34 am

Bearcats Rollover Rockets, 55-13

2012 Week Five Discussion 991a0012
(Defensive ends Joe Robinson #91 and Dan Giodano #99 putting pressure on the Toledo QB)

Cincinnati, OH-- The University of Cincinnati has moved to 4-0 on the season after a big at at home against the previously undefeated Toledo Rockets.

Freshman quarterback had probably the best game of his short career finishing 14 for 19 195 passing yards 50 rushing yards and 4 total touchdowns.

The Bearcats Where unstopable on the groundas they rushed for a combined 295 yards on the day with contributions from almost everyon on the team including two big plays from wideout Jake Lewis and quarterback Donnell Davis (see links below) in the first quarter to set the tone for the blowout.

" It was a good win. Definately what we needed going into a huge game against Pitt". Commented Coach Clevmire1 after the victory.

Next week Cincinnati faces off against the Pitt Panthers at Nippert Stadium. Coach Shaw has had the Bearcats number during his time at the helm with a 2-0 record against Cincinnati but Coach Clevmire says his team is ready to "put a hurtin" on them.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/16518163

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/16518181
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Five Discussion   2012 Week Five Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

2012 Week Five Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next