Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Restart Tracker...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Restart Tracker... Empty
PostSubject: Restart Tracker...   Restart Tracker... EmptyMon 08 Feb 2010, 2:46 am

what does everyone feel about keeping a "Restart Tracker"...and have a list of players and restarts....i know things come up, wrong playbooks etc...but i think we should have in place documented amount of restarts and penelty's in place if a player goes over...example
5 restarts=1 sim game
6 resarts=1 scollie taken away
etc...and have this list run over a coach's carrier not just a season....
any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

Restart Tracker... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restart Tracker...   Restart Tracker... EmptyMon 08 Feb 2010, 2:49 am

honestly scott i think we should be really strict about restarts because everyone cried for these sliders so now ppl need to take the losses that come with them. i would really hate to see ne restarts for ne reason we do a good job of not having them so there would be no excuse for them all of a sudden now... just my opinion
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Restart Tracker... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restart Tracker...   Restart Tracker... EmptyMon 08 Feb 2010, 2:51 am

axspecialk wrote:
honestly scott i think we should be really strict about restarts because everyone cried for these sliders so now ppl need to take the losses that come with them. i would really hate to see ne restarts for ne reason we do a good job of not having them so there would be no excuse for them all of a sudden now... just my opinion

ya, i agree...would be open to making stiffer penelties at an even earlier amount of restarts...oh, and the restarts in a user vs user game wouldn't count correct?
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Restart Tracker... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restart Tracker...   Restart Tracker... EmptyMon 08 Feb 2010, 2:56 am

Restarts are inevitable. Whether people want to be a man and say "look I'm gettin used to the sliders" or "my internet box was unplugged" they're going to happen either way. If you want to keep track of restarts I'll follow whatever you guys decide but it's going to happen regardless especially for me who runs off wireless internet because I play in one of two locations in my house. Sometimes I'll just get shut off, that's the way my home internet is it randomly shuts down for troubleshooting and maitenance - to keep the overall speed up. While this hasn't happened too much especially while I'm playing a game sometimes it's unavoidable.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
axspecialk

axspecialk

Restart Tracker... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restart Tracker...   Restart Tracker... EmptyMon 08 Feb 2010, 2:59 am

i guess tackle the problem if it comes up but ya scott for now we should keep track of restarts..
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Sponsored content

Restart Tracker... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restart Tracker...   Restart Tracker... Empty

Back to top Go down

Restart Tracker...
Page 1 of 1