Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion

Go down 
+6
cokanblues
Coach Gruden
BucNutts
ggang21
axspecialk
LongGONE24
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion Empty
PostSubject: 2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 12:00 am

Guys I forgot to change the Dynasty Rules and turn Home Field Advantage off for this week, something I reeeeeeally wanted to stay on top of but I forgot!! I switched it allready for next week Bowl Championship Series games!

With the season closing in on the final weeks up to the National Championship, a season that was at first considered a "write off" has turned into quite the picture with SIX teams going into this week undefeated, the BCS National Championship reward system is going to be very, very surprising. Loading new weeks is going to be interesting I'm sure and the conference championship week promises to really SHAKE things up. Whose sitting pretty right now? It looks like CINCI has a "BYE WEEK" into the National Champioship without a game in the CC week. HOWEVER the winner of TCU and Kansas could REEEALLLY threaten Cinci's second opportunity at a National Title with a win over #5 or #6 accordingly. A North Carolina victory seals and deals their ticket this season but they go through a TOUGH Maryland squad to get there.

The story of this week children? REDEMPTION! Teams get a chance to right former wrongs, coaches get their second (or third, fourth and fifth) shot to redeem former losses and prove they're among the ELITE in this league and other teams well, we're just happy to be in the big game. Season was crazy, tons of young new stars emerging for what will be a well set up and organized season next year. Despite the way things worked out I didn't mind this year at all. Recruiting battles we're effin crazy and the class was nuts so it wasn't a COMPLETE waste. And the ammount you guys played so we cud A-D-V is nuts. Q4TB ladies and gentlemen is BY FAR THE MOST competitive, active and IMO BESTTT OD EA Sports has to offer. All thanks to each and every one of you!

The Conference Championship bids were sent to coaches this morning via e-mail and there will be three games we've got on our agenda before the BCS Bowl picture is chrystal clear.

#6 TEXAS CHRISTIAN (12-0) VS #5 KANSAS (12-0)

Two things are ALWAYS for certain when the annual Battle of the BUCKAXE takes place. There are at least three Heisman candidates playing in the game and it's a battle of a powerful running style against a high powered passing attack. A powerful running attack that continuously produces a 2000 yard rusher and a high powered passing attack that produces a 4000 yard hurler. Except, THIS season Kansas has the 2011 GREY GOOSE LOOKOUT RECRUIT OF THE YEAR in Ed MAC TRUCK McIntyre who leads the elite in the Heisman voting right now. Could Ed MAC TRUCK be the difference in a Big 12 Championship game that rumor has could be Coach Santana's LAST at KU??? Storylines Storylines!!!!!!!!!

#1 NORTH CAROLINA (12-0) VS #8 MARLAND (11-1)

I think the entire STORY of this game is the fact that Coach Hickerson has done an amazing job at building a Maryland Terrapin program from the ground up. Hickerson emerged on the scene and since he's been here he's been a threat to make it into this game and he's done so each and every time. I think hats off go to him. However, he faces a tough opponent that just routed his squad for their only L of the season and it's a man who was denied last years National Championship despite being up two scores late. That man wants his shot at redemption in the big game and if things pan out like they did in last years CC week - it COULD be a rematch in the NC. DUMMM DUMM DUMMMMMMMMM!

#9 OLE MISS (11-1) VS #25 TENESSEE

The boys are just happy to be in the game this year. It was a bit out of our hands but we did plenty of score board watching and packed the locker rooms a few times to watch some Auburn games. Thankfully, we've made it in winning out in the SEC and we take on a Tennessee squad that's been pretty soft lately with losses to Vanderbilt and Baylor the past two weeks. They went into those games red hot still undefeated but their weaknesses have been exposed and my boys look to take complete advantage, aim for the jugular and go in for the KILL!!!!! SEC WE'RE BAAAACKKK!!!

HEISMAN

Well the entire H5 squad gets their CC game to make their case. Some, easier than others with some tough user games on the line where time seems just to move so much faster. Each and every player this year is more then deserving of the credit and I think it really comes down to this week in terms of who can seal the deal. CRAAAZY.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 1:23 am

Hell ya... i have one win over bucc and u wanna kno how i did it? running the football.. im considering a playbook change for the game but i really wanna win with the one i use it just feels wrong to change it.. i wanna win the the ol fashion way.. o and i wanted to post this for ppl to see.. Some Crazy stats this year

Kansas
DE J.R Bishop 101 tackles Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 58 tfl Shocked Shocked 41 sacks Shocked Shocked Shocked and 2 int.. Oh come now.. he is a 99 ovr but this kid was miraculous this season tackleing every player coach waterboy and cheerleader he saw.. he even tackled the beer vendor a few times.. One thing is for sure if he sets eys on u.. ur going DOWN!

RB Ed "Mac Truck" McEntyire 113 carries 1716 yards 32 td.. 36 receptions 964 8 td Shocked Shocked Shocked the kid is a house magnet.. give him the rock he is trying to score period.. kind of a reggie bush kind of style player!

qb Nick Charles so much talk was made of kale cooper leaving n everyone though Webb would be the succsessor to the throne but as he step foot on the campus of Kansas he has been nothing shy of what Kansas qb's are made of. as a tru freshman.. 216/315 4018 yards and 47 td n only 10 int.. Things look good in Kansas for the future

Cincinnati

QB Donnell Davis... 182/298 2659yds 24 td 2 int Shocked Shocked Shocked This is kid seems to be the smartest frsh qb ever.. only 2 ints on the season. if u dont have on a bearcats jersy u have no shot on getting ur hands on one of his passes.. o and he has got wheels.. 117 Carries 676 yds 7 td!

The de for this squad have a combined 62 tfl!!! *warning* trying to get to the edge??? what edged they cover from hash to hash u better try the middle of the field!

O n btw this is the #1 Defense in the land only giving up 244 on the ground all season!!!!!! and 95 points all NCAA Best!

Illinois.

Wr Jamie Ivey 61 rec 1614 yds 13 td.. Is he the best reciver in college football def a debate but the kid is onle a tru sophomore..with 95 speed if u play bump and run and he gets behind ur cb its goodnight!!!

This is also Illinois first BIG TEN Championship after splitting the last 2 with iowa.. no controversy here folks.. Big up Illli also a team trying to fight ther way into
the nc...

Iowa...

Tru freshman qb Marvin Mitchell was both a blessing and a curse for the Hawkeyes throwing 10 INT in thier only loss but trust me those werent the only for him.. puttin up an impressive 3714 yds 213/388 and 37 td he also threw 28 ints!!! one thing is for sure when he drops back its always a beautiful Nightmare..(Sorry I had to do it)

Soph rb Nate Johnson continues the great tradition of rb at iowa he was hurt but before he went down he was dominate 215 Carries..1595 and 17 td and also 34 rec for 637 and 10 td... defiantly one of the best backs in college football...

De Jon Livingston u may not here alot about him if u dont live in the state of iowa but this young kid is dominanting 61 tackls 29 tfl 11 sacks.. and he is only a rs fresh.. look out for him..

Maryland..

only thing to talk about here other than the wonderful job they are doing rebuilding is a rb named CALEB Porzel.. if u were wondering why he is in the heisman race let me show u now.. kr 24 for 936 and 3 td 30 rec for 478 5td 227 att 1452 20 td this kid can do it all im surprised he doesnt have a few ints and a few td passes!

North Carolina..

Never any big names in the papers.. This is the definition of the word Team! every player steps up every week and there is never ne telling who that player is.. they say ur only as strong as ur weakest link well folks there are non for the boys in baby blue.. It might be urgent for them to get back into the nc and won this year as they have alot of key players tat could be leaving.. that being said they do have a few guys that are steady producers in

rb AJ Blue 190 att 1339 23 tds and his counter part Jamal Womble 132 att 801 and 8 td we must take note that they both could be gone next year.
qb Bryan Renner 195/297 3544yds 42 tds only 8 ints.. one word Consistent!

OLE Miss

This is a team that wins every year always winning the sec and they are the power out there. They couldnt figure out who thier qb was all season but hell why do u need on of those when u have a tru freshman rb like Marc Payne.. he is going to break the 2000 yard mark as a true freshman Shocked Shocked dont belive that see for your self..

Rb Marc Payne 270att 1988 yards 33 td 36 rec 490 yards 5 td..

no matter who started at qb every week these two guys at reciver helped them look good..

F.Allen 52 rec 956yds 11 td
T.Talbot 50 rec 963yds 11 td

Everyone has players at de.. but Ole miss has a player in the middle! DT tru freshman Warren Martin is having a great year 47 tackles 24 tfl and 7 sacks!!! all form the middle of that dline! But who needs good players on the dline when u can lead the nations in ints!! 29 Ints for the ole Miss squad!

Oregon State..
Despite missing thier head coach being gone for a few weeks this season due to personal reasons the Beavers captured the pac 10 tittle again and is also trying to fight thier way into the bcs NC game.. This is also a team that needs to get in and win now as they will lose the dangerous combo of Katz and Wheaton..

wr Wheaton 78 rec 1517 yds 13 td
Qb Katz 226/377 3518 yds 30 td and 8 int!

Pitt!
You gets nothing for flaking all season Evil or Very Mad maybe he will be back next season scratch

TCU

Last but not least is the defending national champs TCU from they entered the big xii its been nothing but domination winning the big xii every year but this year with the departure of thier big name rb u would assume thier success would end.. deal or no deal? NO DEAL! Alan Timmions shows he is better than a number 2 rb as he gets his first chance to make a statement he does just that

rb Alan Timmons 212 Att 1800 yards 27 td 27 rec 441 and 4 td

Thier defense is lead by rolb Marcus Quin the man is a tackling machine 82 tackles on the year!

Its been a good year for college ball but we aint done yet there is plenty football left to play but no doubt ther is some exceptional talent out there doing big things! Lets see how this national championship Game Pans out! Good Luck to everyone... we will all be glued to the set as they annouce the teams and what bowl games later this evening!

Last edited by axspecialk on Sat 13 Feb 2010, 1:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 1:24 am

after doing me i decided to do everyone maybe i went a bit overboard lol sorry if i need to ill move this so a new topic... lemme kno nazi forum man!
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 1:41 am

nice write up AX i really enjoyed it. I also wanted to add that u left out one big thing about Illinois SR RB Justin Green who is 62 yards away from being the first 1000 yard back under coach Kelly. Im really shocked how the run game has bailed me out of so many games this year.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 2:06 am

hey ax u left of Auburn LOL....scott is gonna be mad Evil or Very Mad

hehe
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 2:21 am

damn it i knew i forgot someon imma add him after we play lmao!
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 2:22 am

BucNutts wrote:
hey ax u left of Auburn LOL....scott is gonna be mad Evil or Very Mad

hehe

no respect for the war eagles Sad
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 2:28 am

just a heads up Ohio State is 6-6 and a 4* ...uh oh....
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 2:32 am

i have a list of teams, going to start a new thread with possible teams available...and a question about coaching moves....posting it right now.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 2:35 am

axspecialk wrote:
after doing me i decided to do everyone maybe i went a bit overboard lol sorry if i need to ill move this so a new topic... lemme kno nazi forum man!

Yo that was fuckin SICKK. No forum Nazi nemore bro everyone uses all the categories I'm good. Smile

Make this a CC Week Regular Ax I love it!
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 2:37 am

lol beautiful nightmare i like it thats a good analogy
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 3:03 am

At the Half 24-14 TCU

Kansas scores a huge TD with :02 left in the Half. Kansas gets the ball at half also.

Could get interesteing
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 3:17 am

Here we are again, Maryland...UNC. This will be the third meeting between the two teams since Coach Hickerson took over the troubled Maryland program at the beginning of the 2011 season. UNC has won both meetings, the first decisively in the 2011 ACC championship game, the second in a 21-7 tight game; much closer than the score shows. Maryland will be led in by junior running back Caleb Porzel who has not had the greatest of success against the Tarheel defense in his two career games against them. Porzel is currently a heisman candidate, and though be it a long shot, he is telling voters to wait until after conference championship weekend to turn their votes in. Porzel has had one of the greatest single seasons in Maryland football history and looks to add to that season this weekend by bringing the Terps their first ACC championship since 2001.

North Carolina is led in by the two headed running attack of AJ Blue and Jamal Womble who have combined rushed for well over 2000 yards and 30 touchdowns this season. They will go up against a very tough run defense in Maryland, ranked in the top 5 in the nation. Bryan Renner is the one who hurt the Terps in their regular season matchup, seeming to convert on every critical third down. For the Terps to win, they must get to Renner, according to Coach Hickerson: "If we want to win this game, or even have a chance in this game we must, and i mean must get pressure on the quarterback and force him into a few mistakes. I think he has only made like 8 or something on the season, that is one hell of a quarterbck on the other side of the field. I believe stopping him is they key to the game, and we do that by getting pressure."

Many of the so called analysts believe the key to the game lies not on the Tarheels offensive side of the ball, but the Terps offensive attack. In their regular season meeting, they could only muster up 7 points, and that was led up to by a long run by Caleb Porzel. Danny O'Brien led two pretty drives, but then made critical mistakes by throwing interceptions twice in the red zone. This is something that must be correted according to Coach Hickerson: "When we get the opportunity to put points on the board, whether it be 3 or 7, we MUST capitalize on that. If we get across the 40, we should at least have an attempt at points."

Another X-factor has emerged in the past couple of weeks for the Terrapins also who has really seemed to help open things up for Caleb Porzel, true freshman quarterback Donnie Meyer who coach Hickerson is using as the Tim Tebow to Chris Leak. Ever since the loss to UNC coach Hickerson has implemented him more and more into the offensvie gameplan each week. It will be very intersting to see how much he is used in the ACC championship and how well prepared the Tarheel defense is for Meyer. He was used very seldom in the regular season meeting, taking only 3 or 4 snaps but UNC was very well prepaed for him when he was in there.

It should be a good one tonight in Tampa so everyone tune in -7:17/6:17 central.

2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion ACC+Championship+Clemson+v+Georgia+Tech+LaLElCcIb-xl
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 3:28 am

titangator wrote:
Here we are again, Maryland...UNC. This will be the third meeting between the two teams since Coach Hickerson took over the troubled Maryland program at the beginning of the 2011 season. UNC has won both meetings, the first decisively in the 2011 ACC championship game, the second in a 21-7 tight game; much closer than the score shows. Maryland will be led in by junior running back Caleb Porzel who has not had the greatest of success against the Tarheel defense in his two career games against them. Porzel is currently a heisman candidate, and though be it a long shot, he is telling voters to wait until after conference championship weekend to turn their votes in. Porzel has had one of the greatest single seasons in Maryland football history and looks to add to that season this weekend by bringing the Terps their first ACC championship since 2001.

North Carolina is led in by the two headed running attack of AJ Blue and Jamal Womble who have combined rushed for well over 2000 yards and 30 touchdowns this season. They will go up against a very tough run defense in Maryland, ranked in the top 5 in the nation. Bryan Renner is the one who hurt the Terps in their regular season matchup, seeming to convert on every critical third down. For the Terps to win, they must get to Renner, according to Coach Hickerson: "If we want to win this game, or even have a chance in this game we must, and i mean must get pressure on the quarterback and force him into a few mistakes. I think he has only made like 8 or something on the season, that is one hell of a quarterbck on the other side of the field. I believe stopping him is they key to the game, and we do that by getting pressure."

Many of the so called analysts believe the key to the game lies not on the Tarheels offensive side of the ball, but the Terps offensive attack. In their regular season meeting, they could only muster up 7 points, and that was led up to by a long run by Caleb Porzel. Danny O'Brien led two pretty drives, but then made critical mistakes by throwing interceptions twice in the red zone. This is something that must be correted according to Coach Hickerson: "When we get the opportunity to put points on the board, whether it be 3 or 7, we MUST capitalize on that. If we get across the 40, we should at least have an attempt at points."

Another X-factor has emerged in the past couple of weeks for the Terrapins also who has really seemed to help open things up for Caleb Porzel, true freshman quarterback Donnie Meyer who coach Hickerson is using as the Tim Tebow to Chris Leak. Ever since the loss to UNC coach Hickerson has implemented him more and more into the offensvie gameplan each week. It will be very intersting to see how much he is used in the ACC championship and how well prepared the Tarheel defense is for Meyer. He was used very seldom in the regular season meeting, taking only 3 or 4 snaps but UNC was very well prepaed for him when he was in there.

It should be a good one tonight in Tampa so everyone tune in -7:17/6:17 central.

2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion ACC+Championship+Clemson+v+Georgia+Tech+LaLElCcIb-xl

Lets go Maryland lol sorry Goat
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 3:33 am

The Rebels SEC Champs After Shoot Out W/ TENN 42-35

2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion Cotton-fumblejpg-799a0a80bba1b6a7_large
True Freshman Johnny Clark's play of the game third quarter INT return for a TD.

Marc Payne delivers and gets to enjoy the fruits of an SEC Championship victory and the game's MVP all in his first trip to the Georgia Dome. Payne finishes the game with 189 yards rushing on 31 carries with 2TDs and 82 yards receiving on 5 catches 1TD on a diving catch in a goalline situation. Payne carried the offensive load on his BACK today with a QB controversy really brewing as THREE different quarterbacks were asked to throw the ball today. In the end, the emerging freshman with tremendous upside in Oxford - Shaun Chambers.

"Chambers knows, that he will be our guy next year pending a late recruiting miracle. When Jake showed signs of struggling, we went with Ray Cotton - after all the guys lead us to two SEC victories so he could handle the pressure. Well Ray got a bit over confident, and on his 20+ yard scamper he fumbled the ball in a very close game that handed a lot of monetum back to Tenessee that was tough to build back from. So when a freshman comes in, throws the ball efficiently and accurately all over the field 10/16 for 144 yards with a TD - it makes you feel good as a coach when looking towards the future," Coach Macc said.

The team suffers a HUGE blow to key member of their receiving corps in Ferbia Allen as he will be forced to sit out the final bowl game of his career. Allen's out an estimated 8 weeks and the Rebels will have to look to freshman Mike Ross who had 40 receiving yards today on 2 catches one going for 34 yards on a neccesary 3rd and long conversion. Ross showed terrific speed in today's game and possessed the ability to make plays if left unwatched.

BUILT FORD TOUGH Defensive MVP of the game was given to playmaker Jeremy Thompson, junior FS for the Rebels. Jeremy hauled in two interceptions in the game and accounted for 4 tackles 1TFL.

Last edited by LongGONE24 on Sat 13 Feb 2010, 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 3:34 am

Its a final.

TCU wins 4th Straight Big 12 Championship 44-21

Write-up and Highlight to come soon

GG ax

Highlights:

Fresh FS Roberts User Pick in the Redzone

Electric WR Dawson in the Open Field

RB Timmons running hard

Last edited by BucNutts on Sat 13 Feb 2010, 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 3:37 am

Ill let bucc recap.. ed was unstopable but he got tired and whenever i attempted a pass it was picked off my qb threw 6... 2 of them picked off by his de.. come on son! it was good tho. tru fresh at qb just couldnt get it done like always kansas is defeated in the big xii show down im gettin sick n tired of losing that friggin game! at one point my qb was 10-14 with every incomplete pass being int! i feel iowas pain thats not sim man one of them was a one hander in the redzone its nuts...gg bucc my defense couldnt do it all game and my qb kept giving u back the ball. im certain of it now throwing in user games isnt a good idea i should have ran it 40 times.. its soo not me but if i wanna win thats what im going to half to do.. o and bucc that fourth down where my qb dived onto the floor i didnt press shit he did it on hos own the young kid was all shook up man i tell ya!
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 3:46 am

yea that qb sneak was gay. Just falling forward like that...I even felt your pain on that play.
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 4:23 am

yo ax that write up was sick bro. almost as good as macc's army bowl write up each year. u shouild def make it a regular thing.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 4:27 am

cokanblues wrote:
lol beautiful nightmare i like it thats a good analogy

Woah dude u threw 28 ints this season. well that is certainly not sim LMFAO.

u do realise u are suppose to throw to the guys with the black and yellow jerseys on. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 4:28 am

clevmire1 wrote:
yo ax that write up was sick bro. almost as good as macc's army bowl write up each year. u shouild def make it a regular thing.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 4:41 am

Hop in the chatbox right now I'm doing the Army Game Highlights get your boys some love!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 5:08 am

ok ill do it every year.... special k year in review so far! lol
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 6:23 am

The ACC championship game has been moved up, will kick off in about 25 minutes.

Coach Hickerson's pregame interview in the hallway outside locker room:

Coach, do you feel your players are well prepared for this test against the number 1 team in the nation?

"Our coaching staff has prepared these young men to the best of their abilities, we will come out and give it our best shot, hopefully better than any shot we have given any other game this season, and hopefully at the end of the day it will be enough to earn these guys a trophy."

How do you plan on moving the ball offensively, which was something you had trouble with last time?

"Well, its not necessarily moving the ball on every single possession, we would love to do that of course, but our big thing is going to be scoring when we get a scoring opportunity."

Last question coach, I know you need to go talk with your guys, but what do you feel will be the most important aspect of this game?

"Ball control - least amount of turnovers, which will lead to time of possession, if we can hold onto the ball longer than they do I think we will be in good shape.

Thanks coach, and good luck.

Kickoff is next!
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 6:24 am

good luck....post a halftime score if you can?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

2012 Conference Championship Week Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next