Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2013 Week Two Discussion

Go down 
+3
Coach Gruden
axspecialk
BucNutts
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BucNutts

BucNutts

2013 Week Two Discussion Empty
PostSubject: 2013 Week Two Discussion   2013 Week Two Discussion EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 9:46 am

Is Up No Problems

Big User Games:

#23 Ohio State v#2 Cincinnati
Oregon v #19 Maryland
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week Two Discussion   2013 Week Two Discussion EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 11:00 am

dang me and clev had a heck of a game goin on..it was a bit on the laggy side but we decided to keep playin.

It was beginning of the 3rd qtr tied 3-3...they he gets booted.

So we gonna try again I guess in a lil bit
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week Two Discussion   2013 Week Two Discussion EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 1:01 pm

Ohio State Wins a Defensive Battle against Cincy with a Game Winning FG 10-9:

Cincinnati--

In what was expected to be a marquis OOC matchup, the Battle for Ohio lived up to the billing, as the Ohio State Buckeyes stake claim to their old stomping grounds with a huge defensive effort, ousting the Bearcats 10-9.

In what was a game of anxiety and key plays, the Buckeyes made the biggest play, as the place kicker Andrews hit a 18 yard Game Winning FG.

The Bearcats struck first in the first quarter as a nice drive led to a 36 yard FG and a 3-0 lead. The upstart Bucks would come back early in the second quarter and hit playmaker WR James Jackson for an 11 yard slant in the endzone, giving them the lead 7-3.

However, before half, Coach Clev dialed up a nice drive and cut into the deficit by adding another FG making the score 7-6. This was seen as a victory for the Bucks D.." They have playmakers, and we did our best to make key plays when it counted, and towards the end of the first half, we wanted to hold them to 3, and keep the momentum on our side."..Star LB Dorian Bell states.

The second half would be a battle of wills as neither offense could get much going, as any drive was killed by a turnover or a costly sack. The thrid stanza saw Cincy bear down and grab another 3 points to take a 9-7 lead.

The fourth quarter we saw an amazing defensive stand and offensive drive by the Bucks. Midway through the final quarter the Bucks were driving deep into Cincy territory, at least a sure FG was in mind, but Guiton got pressured and threw a pick, which threw Coach Phillips into into rage for a moment on the sideline. The Bucks defense would not let down, as CIncy tried their best to drain the clock the SilverBullets held them to one first down, and got the ball back to the offense with 3:00 left.

That is when cooler heads prevailed as the offense methodically moved the ball down the field mixing in just enough run and pass to keep the Bearcats off-balance, driving all the way to the opponent 1 yard line. That is when Andrews dream came true, kicking a game winner. As he sent the vistor bench into a frenzy as his 18 yarder sailed through.

Coach Phillips was asked after that game his thoughts on a fast start.."Woody Hayes used to say...nothing cleanses the soul like getting the hell kicked out of you"...." Last year is last yaer, our slates our clean, and were a new club. We have swagger"

Yes, yes they do.

**Great Game Clev**
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week Two Discussion   2013 Week Two Discussion EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 1:26 pm

Oregon goes into Maryland and pulls out its second major upset this year in double overt time!!!!!!!!!! 31-24 full recap soon.. but it was a crazy game i was up by 2 possesions 21-7 late and he would bend and not break force my defense on the field and pound them my starting hb went down almost the whole game and porzel goes down late in the 3rd it was Bannannas ill post the full recap in the am im tired its 130 east coast..titan great friggin game man..
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week Two Discussion   2013 Week Two Discussion EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 1:43 pm

Auburn vs Miami

In a classic early season battle, which would go back and forth with 5 lead changes, Auburn holds on to the victory on the road...final score 32-29! This game saw some lazy special team play by Auburn on kickoff coverage, which led coach Harbaugh, "We will address that bullsheet on Monday, it was horrible coverage"...The D is very young and was getting worked early, but came of age, and won the game for the War Eagle with a shout out pitched in the 4th QT, and a 22 yard INT for a TD by T Strong in the 3rd QT

2013 Week Two Discussion Auburn_football

Score Summary
1st QT
Auburn 10
Miami 13

2nd QT
Auburn 17
Miami 20

3rd QT
Auburn 24
Miami 29

Final Score
Auburn 32
Miami 29

Final Stats
Passing T Parrish 17-30 274 2 TD 1 INT
Rushing D Aycock 19-67 1 TD
Receiving J Blake 1-74 1 TD
Tackles H Gaston 8 Solo, T Strong 5 Solo, 2 INT, 1 TD

***********PABST BLUE RIBBON PLAYER OF THE GAME**********

JR CB TOMMY STRONG 5 Solo, 2 INT, 1TD & JR LT MICAH ALLEN 7 PCAKE NO SACKS

2013 Week Two Discussion 2870932279_41c65b14c7
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week Two Discussion   2013 Week Two Discussion EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 1:49 pm

Ok, Ill try this lol..... DAMN IT!!!!

The Maryland Terrapins dropped their home opener for the first time in the Jeff Hickerson era, losing to the Oregon Ducks 31-24 in DOUBLE overtime. The loss put the Terps at 1-1 while the Ducks improve to 2-0 under new Coach Santana. This was a crazy game, the Terps got the ball first and the Ducks defense forced a 3 and out. Oregon immediately drove down field and scored on a 49 yard pass from Hawkins to Griffin to put the Ducks up 7-0. The Terps would answer midway through the second quarter on a 47 yard Caleb Porzel touchdown run. Oregon would regain the lead with only a minute to go in the half on a Hawkins keeper to the right side from 1 yard out to go up 14-7 going to the locker room.

Oregon received the ball to start the second half and Hawkins led a methodical drive that chewed up half of the thrid quarter and ended with a strike from Hawkins to Moss this time for a 32 yard touchdown pass to put the Ducks up 21-7. Starting the 4th quarter, the same score was on the board but not for long as the Terps answered quickly on a 26 yard quarterback keeper by Donnie Meyer for a touchdown. Meyer was forced to play the entire game after starting quarterback Danny O'Brien left in the first quarter with a back injury. The Terps would then kickoff to Oregon trailing 21-14 and force a 3rd down and long on which a Duck receiver dropped the intended pass to bring up 4th down. Pregon punted the ball away to Maryland and the punt was downed on the ONE yard line. Maryland had the ball, trailing by 7 with about 3 minutes on the clock. The drive would begin with a Porzel run here and a Porzel run there, UNTIL, Porzel was injured on a play as they crossed midfield and was knocked out for the game. Enter redshirt freshman Amir Tate - his carries, sandwiched a big 26 yard completion by Meyer off a play fake and the Terps were in business. Tate would punch it in from 6 yards out to tie the game up. Oregon would have a final chance on about a 56 or 57 yard gield goal which came up short, and overtime would be upon us.

Oregon won the toss and chose to play defense first, the Terps quickly went through 3 plays and chose to kick a field goal on 4th down, kick was good. Oregon would take the ball and drive to about the 5 yard line and a key 3rd down came up. Hawkins would drop back, scan the field, and get blindsided by Kenny Hill for a huge sack and would force a field goal attempt, which was good. Double overtime here we come.

Oregon would take the ball first in this overtime, and they quickly faced a third and long. Hawkins completed a deep corner route down to about the 2 yard line, and Oregon's Howard punched it in on the preceding play. Maryland knew what they had to do, trailing by 7 as they took over on offense. After getting one first down, Maryland then came to a 4th and inches, and Adams fullback dive up the middle was stuffed for a loss and the Ducks players stormed the field and begin to celebrate a very hard fought victory over the number 19 Maryland Terrapins who havent lost at Byrd Stadium under coach Hickerson in his first 2 years.

Offensviely for the Terps Caleb Porzel had 22 carries for 167 yards and 1 touchdown before leaving the game late in the 4th quarter. Backup QB Donnie Meyer had 10 carries for 53 yards and a touchdown, he also went 4 for 6 for 46 yards.

"It wasn't easy losing Danny early on in the game, that really took a threat of a passing game away from us early because physically Donnie just cant make the throws Danny can at this stage in his career right now, he isnt as progressed in reading defenses either. So that hurt us, I think we had something like 65 passing yards, and you all know as well as me, its hard to win a game like that even if you do have a guy like Caleb Porzel on your team, and then when Caleb went down late in the game and we went to overtime, he coudlnt come back, his ankle wouldnt allow him too. But I mean he is a difference maker and if he was out there on the field in overtime, who knows what would have happened, he isnt just a running back, the kid is a leader. Hats off to the Oregon Ducks though, I know Coach Santana well, and I know he will havethat program back to where they should be in no time, wish him all the best of luck and congratulations to him and his program."
----Coach Hickersons thoughts after the game

HELL OF A GAME BRO!
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week Two Discussion   2013 Week Two Discussion EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 1:57 pm

titangator wrote:
Ok, Ill try this lol..... DAMN IT!!!!

The Maryland Terrapins dropped their home opener for the first time in the Jeff Hickerson era, losing to the Oregon Ducks 31-24 in DOUBLE overtime. The loss put the Terps at 1-1 while the Ducks improve to 2-0 under new Coach Santana. This was a crazy game, the Terps got the ball first and the Ducks defense forced a 3 and out. Oregon immediately drove down field and scored on a 49 yard pass from Hawkins to Griffin to put the Ducks up 7-0. The Terps would answer midway through the second quarter on a 47 yard Caleb Porzel touchdown run. Oregon would regain the lead with only a minute to go in the half on a Hawkins keeper to the right side from 1 yard out to go up 14-7 going to the locker room.

Oregon received the ball to start the second half and Hawkins led a methodical drive that chewed up half of the thrid quarter and ended with a strike from Hawkins to Moss this time for a 32 yard touchdown pass to put the Ducks up 21-7. Starting the 4th quarter, the same score was on the board but not for long as the Terps answered quickly on a 26 yard quarterback keeper by Donnie Meyer for a touchdown. Meyer was forced to play the entire game after starting quarterback Danny O'Brien left in the first quarter with a back injury. The Terps would then kickoff to Oregon trailing 21-14 and force a 3rd down and long on which a Duck receiver dropped the intended pass to bring up 4th down. Pregon punted the ball away to Maryland and the punt was downed on the ONE yard line. Maryland had the ball, trailing by 7 with about 3 minutes on the clock. The drive would begin with a Porzel run here and a Porzel run there, UNTIL, Porzel was injured on a play as they crossed midfield and was knocked out for the game. Enter redshirt freshman Amir Tate - his carries, sandwiched a big 26 yard completion by Meyer off a play fake and the Terps were in business. Tate would punch it in from 6 yards out to tie the game up. Oregon would have a final chance on about a 56 or 57 yard gield goal which came up short, and overtime would be upon us.

Oregon won the toss and chose to play defense first, the Terps quickly went through 3 plays and chose to kick a field goal on 4th down, kick was good. Oregon would take the ball and drive to about the 5 yard line and a key 3rd down came up. Hawkins would drop back, scan the field, and get blindsided by Kenny Hill for a huge sack and would force a field goal attempt, which was good. Double overtime here we come.

Oregon would take the ball first in this overtime, and they quickly faced a third and long. Hawkins completed a deep corner route down to about the 2 yard line, and Oregon's Howard punched it in on the preceding play. Maryland knew what they had to do, trailing by 7 as they took over on offense. After getting one first down, Maryland then came to a 4th and inches, and Adams fullback dive up the middle was stuffed for a loss and the Ducks players stormed the field and begin to celebrate a very hard fought victory over the number 19 Maryland Terrapins who havent lost at Byrd Stadium under coach Hickerson in his first 2 years.

Offensviely for the Terps Caleb Porzel had 22 carries for 167 yards and 1 touchdown before leaving the game late in the 4th quarter. Backup QB Donnie Meyer had 10 carries for 53 yards and a touchdown, he also went 4 for 6 for 46 yards.

"It wasn't easy losing Danny early on in the game, that really took a threat of a passing game away from us early because physically Donnie just cant make the throws Danny can at this stage in his career right now, he isnt as progressed in reading defenses either. So that hurt us, I think we had something like 65 passing yards, and you all know as well as me, its hard to win a game like that even if you do have a guy like Caleb Porzel on your team, and then when Caleb went down late in the game and we went to overtime, he coudlnt come back, his ankle wouldnt allow him too. But I mean he is a difference maker and if he was out there on the field in overtime, who knows what would have happened, he isnt just a running back, the kid is a leader. Hats off to the Oregon Ducks though, I know Coach Santana well, and I know he will havethat program back to where they should be in no time, wish him all the best of luck and congratulations to him and his program."
----Coach Hickersons thoughts after the game

HELL OF A GAME BRO!

Dang, sounds like a great game....getting stuffed on 4th down must have been rough...good game! Nice write up.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week Two Discussion   2013 Week Two Discussion EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 2:01 pm

ok kool no write up for me.. it was a helluva game first off i didnt get to use chew clock at all not even late i never reallly got the chance to kill the clock.. .. secondly he knocked out my starting rb and my 2nd string rb went down for 3 weeks last week so i had 0 run game late in the game and was force to throw as my third string back couldnt get it done. Porzel is a monster and i dont have the speed on my team to try and stuff the run cause if he gets outside he was gone AND i couldnt really blitz cause my dbs aint good enough for me to trust them in man coverage without safety help.. This was a hell of a game tho he gets his starting qb and porzel late in that game and idk if i win... he found his groove running late and i couldnt stop it for the life of me.. i thought i had the win at the end of the first over time im like 6 yards out the wr gets jammed im waiting on him to come off and he was gonna be wide open and boom sacked i gotta kick a fg...this was a hard fought battle to the very last play!!! what a game!!!!
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week Two Discussion   2013 Week Two Discussion EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 10:40 pm

#7 illinos 24 #3Clemson 7

I dont got much time for a write up but Clemson played a hell of a game. Their Defense was pretty good during the whole game. We just slide through the cracks on a few big plays. our new Freshman RB Curtis O'Neill returned the first kick of the game for a 103 yard TD. He's a ghost on the field he. You cant catch him. Scheelhaase didnt have the best game but he went 16 for 35 for 208 yards 2 tds and 1 int. The Defense played very well. only giving up 133 total yards the whole game. They are the reason we won.

Next game Illinois VS Cincinnati / Big User game. Last time we met he beat me by 25 last time and it was only my first user vs user game so this is the test to see have i gotten any better.
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week Two Discussion   2013 Week Two Discussion EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 10:56 pm

heres my recap.

unc knocked the living piss out of the yellow jackets. both gene robinson and TROY CURRY (see that macc?) returned kickoffs for td's. TROY CURRY also added another 4 td's on the day. 2 on the ground, and 2 through the air. TROY CURRY was recruited by most schools (ole miss, anyone?) as a cornerback. but it was coach goat that saw this specimen's untapped potentional on the other side of the ball as a rb/slot wr/k ret. on the less exciting side of the ball, redshirt freshman mlb p.j. lumpkin (92 ovr) chipped in with 13 unassisted tackles (4 for loss) in his first college start.

up next for unc: miami (oh)
prediction: pain
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week Two Discussion   2013 Week Two Discussion EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 11:27 pm

lol yo is it just me or does ne one else love goats recaps...! Goat u need to post more the shit u say is hilarious..!
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week Two Discussion   2013 Week Two Discussion EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 11:29 pm

its on just ol macc now.. so when he gets on and is done he can advance..
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week Two Discussion   2013 Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 1:15 am

Damn it's going to be real tough to keep up with the pace working afternoons. I got my game in but I don't even have time to advance the week. I'll send Ax an e-mail right now see if he can get in for you guys.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week Two Discussion   2013 Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 2:24 am

axspecialk wrote:
lol yo is it just me or does ne one else love goats recaps...! Goat u need to post more the shit u say is hilarious..!

I agree K, keep it up Goat fun read!
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week Two Discussion   2013 Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 3:23 am

Goat I love the recaps lol. I will be home this evening and can advance. Hopefully ax can do I sooner if he feels lucky lol.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week Two Discussion   2013 Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 5:05 am

macc sent me an email eariler asking me to do it but i havent been home so when i get home i may give it a shot...
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week Two Discussion   2013 Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 8:20 am

hey bucc when u gonna be home? im here but im afraid to cause i might fuck it up.. cause i have still havent fixed my internet its wierd tho i can play game online and it works fine but if i go to upload something str8 up it dont work..
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week Two Discussion   2013 Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 8:48 am

Just got home. Gimme just a little bit. Gotta eat some dinner..maybe in an hour? Is that cool?

Shoot nevermind. I will go do it real quick.

I see we have alot of people on the forums, probably ready to advance

Last edited by BucNutts on Fri 19 Feb 2010, 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week Two Discussion   2013 Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 8:48 am

Yay!!!! BUCCC im in the process of trying to fix my modem thats actually been my problem so i should be ok to advance by the end of the night!
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week Two Discussion   2013 Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 8:54 am

hey K and Bucc, do you ever feel like crack dealers, and you have all us tweekers just waiting around the corner, just begging for you to get on and adv?
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week Two Discussion   2013 Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 8:57 am

zscott10 wrote:
hey K and Bucc, do you ever feel like crack dealers, and you have all us tweekers just waiting around the corner, just begging for you to get on and adv?

Lol good analogy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week Two Discussion   2013 Week Two Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

2013 Week Two Discussion
Page 1 of 1