Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NCAA Football 2011 Talk

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

NCAA Football 2011 Talk Empty
PostSubject: NCAA Football 2011 Talk   NCAA Football 2011 Talk EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 2:19 am

http://ncaafootball.easports.com/blog.action?blogId=blog2

I'm allready pumped for this game. Any improvements they can make would blow my mind, obviously I'm still a huge fan of 2010. My only hope for this game is that they don't change so much of it that you need to re-learn stick skills or change the way you play. Keep the gameplay the same and please please PLEASE do not go the Madden route with the run game, NCAA!

New stuff like, for us for instance - having moved TCU into the Big 12, TCU's field logos never had the Big 12 logo and from what I'm reading, apparently you can now get conference invites for your teams in dynasty!? So at the end of the year instead of us trying to shuffle conferences, somebody could get an invite from say an SEC to the Big 12, while being able to keep your team. Pretty sick!

Equipment improvements are always cool. Personally, call me a geek but the fact we'll now have half and 3/4 sleeves and the ability to set each sleeve seprate is SICK, to me. New Revo Speed helmet looks dirty too. Whatchall think?
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football 2011 Talk   NCAA Football 2011 Talk EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 2:32 am

Just kept reading, foudn something ALL of us will enjoy.

"We've always had a history of innovation on the franchise. It was the first EA SPORTS game on Xbox Live back in 2004. In 2009 it was Online Dynasty, giving you the ability to compete with your friends across the country. Or last year's web-based team creator, TeamBuilder, where (amazingly) you guys have already created more than half-a-million custom teams! By the way, these teams will all work in NCAA Football 11 as well...

Before I came onboard the NCAA franchise, I worked on a number of online games and technologies across EA SPORTS and also led the team that helped bring EA SPORTS games to Xbox Live and Sony PSN. Without giving too much away, you can probably guess that online will be a big component of some of the new areas we're exploring this year."

This new guy they've got, Roy - apparently the real deal. That last line made me think Q4TB v2 for NCAA 2011 IMMEDIATELY.

What format will we run once the game comes out? Will we go 4* teams and rebuild? Will we all pick up the teams from which we left off and rebuild and re-write history? Will we want to go powerhouse teams or favourite teams? Very intriguing.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football 2011 Talk   NCAA Football 2011 Talk EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 2:34 am

first of all its good to see u back around here macc lol and hell ya one sleeve is g.. i have wondered why it has takin so long to get in there.. i love the new speed revo helmets.. and this is all simple shit i can wait till they start announcing the big shit that they are adding.. aww man thats gonna be great!!!! im super pumped i read this last night.. i hope we get more online integration with the od like how madden did.. if we could recruit online that would be GREAT!!!!! or look at the games n scores n stuff like in an iphone app or something. idk i have high expectations n every year i get pumped about the new features.. so i dont expect them to let me down this year..
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football 2011 Talk   NCAA Football 2011 Talk EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 2:37 am

and regarding next year i kno 9's said it takes him 3 months to get his rosters done. so we have to decide what we wanna do there.. like are we going to wait untill the first few patches n shit before we dive in or are we gonna dive right in n deal with it as it comes along?? i think we are 2 far away to decide but i think everyone here was leaing towards riding 2010 untill 2011 is ready.. i think tho we could get a od in 2011 going and then restart for real when its ready with rosters and everything.. idc im down either way.. as long as we keep this core group of guys in.. im game for whatever
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football 2011 Talk   NCAA Football 2011 Talk EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 3:16 am

3 months is just to make then incredible....it will take me between 1-3 weeks to get everyone named...and we could start one after that...and then we can either start another or start over once I make them how I want and/or need them....Its a passion of mine...so i like them to be just exactly perfect
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football 2011 Talk   NCAA Football 2011 Talk EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 4:04 am

some good stuff...i too am geeked on the one sleeve, and looks like you can have wrist band on lower knee area based on the pix...

i'm open for anything next year, and def want in...what about the idea of taking a team, through team builder like USC, OSU etc...and design the uniform etc...but make them like a 2 star team and try to build them with a cupcake roster, but with real team player names...example adjust T Prayor or M Barkley to a 75 rating, with similar att, and make it a real challenge to build your team up?
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football 2011 Talk   NCAA Football 2011 Talk EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 11:47 am

Pretty cool idea. They need to integrate road to glory like how they do Be A Pro for NHL where you can play your career online and get on a team with your buddies. How sick would it be to have like say Ax as the QB, Buc as the RB, couple of us as wide-outs playing other squads? Nobody would TOUCH us lol. That's something I think is nowhere NEAR or even going to ever happen but I think would be siiiick. The QB calls the play and because everyone is just one position and we're on the same team it'll show you the play immediately and as the team steps to the line. Or what about defence, you'd have one offensive one defensive player, have four or five of us running around on D... man craaazy!

I bet we'll figure it out when it comes out. Not for another 3+ months but I'll have it immediately and be willing to help move the roster process along and I'm sure I'll be one of those guys who wants to start an OD right away and just name your own team. We could pass around a roster file and even do the edits to the players or something.
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football 2011 Talk   NCAA Football 2011 Talk EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 11:51 am

if you sickos cant wait a week or two to start....you might have to check into NCAA rehab with DR Drew Pinsky
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football 2011 Talk   NCAA Football 2011 Talk EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 12:24 pm

luvtotha9s wrote:
if you sickos cant wait a week or two to start....you might have to check into NCAA rehab with DR Drew Pinsky

lol, my wife watch's celebrity rehab...they should do a story on us and help us with our addiction to EA...
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football 2011 Talk   NCAA Football 2011 Talk EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 12:46 pm

I love that shit.....Rodman was a trip...he finally admited hes an alcoholic
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football 2011 Talk   NCAA Football 2011 Talk EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 12:48 pm

luvtotha9s wrote:
I love that shit.....Rodman was a trip...he finally admited hes an alcoholic

it is good stuff...only thing, it's hard to have a drink while i watch it...then with "biggest losser" feel like an ass hole when i eat a sandwich...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football 2011 Talk   NCAA Football 2011 Talk Empty

Back to top Go down

NCAA Football 2011 Talk
Page 1 of 1