Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OD Rules Discussion

Go down 
+6
Scorpion404
Goatstain
DMT1809
clevmire1
Coach Gruden
LongGONE24
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BucNutts

BucNutts

OD Rules Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OD Rules Discussion   OD Rules Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 4:05 am

chAdyP0408 wrote:
Macc what are we going to do about players leaving early. Like me personally I could easily have 5 or 6 guys leave early. Are we going to be able to get all extra scholarships for these guys or what because i'm pretty sure nobody wants to get stuck with a bunch of walk-ons

Good thinking....the only thing would be how would he monitor who is leaving...since we get a chance to talk them into staying. I guess everyone would have to be honest about it.

On a side note: I think we should adjust the KICKING sliders...I am seeing way to many bombs still lol. IMO kickers that have a mid 80's KPW should only be able to consistently make 40-45 yarders...and we are booming 50 +
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: OD Rules Discussion   OD Rules Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 4:15 am

I'm not sure how exactly we would monitor it. But after players leave it will change how many total players we have seniors, juniors and so on so I guess that should change when guys leave
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: OD Rules Discussion   OD Rules Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 4:23 am

Also Macc could write down the people that said they were leaving early because he can see every teams people leaving. Then if those people are still on the roster next year macc gave hand out some kind of punishment
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: OD Rules Discussion   OD Rules Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 5:27 am

If you have players leaving early then you must contact me about it when we're at that process of Off Season. I will make a post regarding how many recruiting slots people have and I will add whatever ammount declare early to your total allowed.

Also I could save as offline at that point to make sure nobodies lying.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: OD Rules Discussion   OD Rules Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 5:28 am

ok cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OD Rules Discussion   OD Rules Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OD Rules Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2