Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2014 National Championship

Go down 
+2
Goatstain
LongGONE24
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
axspecialk

axspecialk

2014 National Championship - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 National Championship   2014 National Championship - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010, 6:00 am

"that back is effin awesome. i don't think i've ever seen anyone run through that many tackles. up until the fumbles, i coudn't stop him. 4-4, 5-2, it didn't matter. the bitch ran through everything."

Ya in my game against 9's he ran the ball 50 times!!!!! NO Fing joke his oline and he rb were just pounding my line he was gettin 5 a tote... and here is my take on the sc job.. if u come into the pac 10 and take usc.. macc is fucked out there.. me u and 9's will have 2 user games each and in the big ten they will all have 2 user games a piece so then macc has to play goat and titan every year ooc and then our od gets locked up.. thats lame.. if macc doesnt move i dont think u can.. at least not into the pac 10. go out into the bix xii or big east im not against u moving but pac 10 doesnt make ne sense without maccs move.. secondly with USC they are power houses and as me n bucc were talking we have to put a limit on the 5 stars with those schools because ea gives u them basically.. so thats my take..

Goat congrats on the 2nd nc u might have had 3 if u got the chance to defend ur first but still congrats..
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

2014 National Championship - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 National Championship   2014 National Championship - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010, 11:01 am

axspecialk wrote:
"that back is effin awesome. i don't think i've ever seen anyone run through that many tackles. up until the fumbles, i coudn't stop him. 4-4, 5-2, it didn't matter. the bitch ran through everything."

Ya in my game against 9's he ran the ball 50 times!!!!! NO Fing joke his oline and he rb were just pounding my line he was gettin 5 a tote... and here is my take on the sc job.. if u come into the pac 10 and take usc.. macc is fucked out there.. me u and 9's will have 2 user games each and in the big ten they will all have 2 user games a piece so then macc has to play goat and titan every year ooc and then our od gets locked up.. thats lame.. if macc doesnt move i dont think u can.. at least not into the pac 10. go out into the bix xii or big east im not against u moving but pac 10 doesnt make ne sense without maccs move.. secondly with USC they are power houses and as me n bucc were talking we have to put a limit on the 5 stars with those schools because ea gives u them basically.. so thats my take..

Goat congrats on the 2nd nc u might have had 3 if u got the chance to defend ur first but still congrats..
Lane was actually hurt when we played.....Malcolm Marable is the one that ran all over you
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm

2014 National Championship
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4