Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2016 Week 3 Discussion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
axspecialk

axspecialk

2016 Week 3 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: 2016 Week 3 Discussion   2016 Week 3 Discussion EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 10:46 am

Is up.. and we are almost half way done already lol iowa ,north carolina, ohio state all done i will play now im sure scott will play later 9's has a bye ggang and titan are online.. so they may play soon just macc missin lol crazy u cant keep ppl waiting long in this dynasty!
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 3 Discussion   2016 Week 3 Discussion EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 12:05 pm

LOL

Ohio State bests Cincy for the 5th time in four years 27-13 in the rain. Several recruits were visiting.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 3 Discussion   2016 Week 3 Discussion EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 1:39 pm

Coach Harbaugh made the decision on Wednesday to sit down starter QB C Parrish, and give the start to Soph QB Mark Simpson...Simpson started the season opeaner in 2015 and was pulled 1/2 way through the 2nd qt, and never got his job back as C Parrish lead the Seminoles to a 10 win season, but a cold start to the 2016 season, throwing for 42% and 2 TD to 5 INT opened the spot back open...Coach Harbaugh had this to say, Simpson had a great week, and maybe sitting Parrish down and watch the game from the sideline may help, the game seems to be moving to fast for Covasi and we wanted to give Mark a shot".....did he serve his coach decision well....

After both team exchanged 3 and outs...FSU forced a 2nd punt that went out of the enzone...and on 1st and 10 at there own 20 Simpson hit true FR A Dawson streaking down the sideline for an 80 yard bomb to end first qt
BC 0
FSU 7

After a big INT, FSU punched in a 5 yard run by JR HB K Brewster, and K K Jones booted a 43 yd fg to end the first half
BC 0
FSU 17

In the 3rd Qt Simpson settles in and hits TE J Hicks for a 8yd TD, and then the star of the Game, DE N Montgomery scooped up a fumble and raced for a 45 yd TD to push the FSU lead
BC 0
FSU 31

BC puts up a late fight with a couple of TD, and Simpson finds Dawson for his 2nd TD, as FSU is outscored in the final QT 14-7 but takes the big W

FINAL SCORE
BC 14
FSU 38

So when asked who will be your starter next week coach vs Miami?, coach Harbaugh, "It's open, we will see how practice goes on WED/THUR before making a decision."

FINAL STATS
M Simpson 14-29 223 3 TD 2 INT
K Brewster 16-42 1 TD
J Hicks 5-63 1 TD 1 TD
A Dawson II 3-129 2 TD
B Douglas 10 Solo
S Greer 10 Solo 1 TFL 1 Sack

N Montgomery 5 Solo 3 TFL 2 Sack 1 TD
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 3 Discussion   2016 Week 3 Discussion EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 1:55 pm

ok this is a first. I played my game against Texas beat them 45-10 make it back to the dynasty headquarters and it says we didn't play. Im so lost right now. Well i guess ill have to replay it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 3 Discussion   2016 Week 3 Discussion EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 2:11 pm

Oregon played Arizona State to open its pac-10 season and beat them in hurtful fashion.. "This was a statement game here.. there had been alot of talk about how this defense cant be as good as it says in the stat book but i beg to differ... we shut down a good offense out there today.. last week even tho they got dismantled by oregon state they still had 33 points against a top tier team.. so that means it is a potent offense but we held them to only 7.. and it came on one big run where brown just seemed to run past him.. he will pay for that in practice lol" Coach Santana on his teams defense against the sun devils.. the defense only gave up 169 yards to them only 38 thru the air. The secondary has been fierce this year.. and if u negate the 63 yard scamper for a score they shut the run down too.. This is a dangerous oregon team the defense is forcing u 3 and out n then the offense is punching it in.. Qb Atari West went 3 quarters before throwing his first incompletion.. he would end his day 18-21 395 and 6 tds.. hb howards had 124 and 3 tds.. dj jordan however was held in check today only catchin 9 balls for 87 yards and no td breaking his streak of 30 games straight with one.."I tried to get him the ball but they were all over him n i had to go else where.. u cant get one dimensional out there we play to win and he was involved but they kinda held him in check" Said Atari but he found other ppl in deed completing passes to 8 different ppl non more important than Kareem Roberson who had 3 td receptions.."when they shirted me last year it was clear that if i wanted to play i was going to have to get alot better.. since coach sun tan got here there has been alot of talent coming in.. he told me he wanted to see me out there and it was my job if i worked at it so thats what i did.. and im in the starting line up again this season so far has been awesome.. im happy to be back on the field.." he played his freshman yr and wasnt as productive as the ducks would have liked..in his fr campaign he had 33 rec for 527 and 3 tds on the year this year already he has a career best 5 tds and 274 thru 3 games.. a real feel good story.. the ducks are off next week then come back and face stanford....Final Score Oregon 77 Arizona State 7...(i was on the phone didnt even realize how bad it was till late sorry for the score)

aww man a bye next week.. so does ggang and bucc.. so that should mean we get a quick advance or so we hope lol a big week recruiting this week for me.. got some guys interested im hoping to see major movement.. at least now i can fight with ohio state and iowa and north carolina for guys that makes me happy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 3 Discussion   2016 Week 3 Discussion EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 9:16 pm

The Dawgs Whoop Texas Tech in Home Opener 38-14

The boys took the field today with a vengance and desire to erase last weeks tough loss to North Carolina. We piled on 247 total yards rushing today and the Raiders just could not - keep up with RB Ryan Walker, contain QB Lamar Herron or tackle RB Luke Miles. Walker ran all over them for a whopping 181 yards on 26 carries for 6.9 a clip and had two rushing scores along with a 92 yard kick return touchdown. Kid, has, some, JETS. Last year's full-fledged starter Luke Miles had a quiet 10 carry 36 yard day but he looked NICE on his 17 yard touchdown scamper, beautiful cut outside and had the speed to still walk in untouched.

Going back to the old power running style, thunder and lightning baby - I've got my Reggie (Walker) and my LenDale (Miles). Pounded away with Miles and made the defence respect Walker outside and on pitches, Wildcat etc. QB Lamar Herron was no slouch running the ball either, 7 carries for 30 yards but he must've accounted for 4 or 5 first downs. I'm now feeling comfortable moving in the pocket with him and finding playing a bit more conservatively may be the best bet for me in the passing game.

True Freshmen SS Corey Martin proves why he's such a highly regarded recruit of the most recent class with a 10 tackle, 6 TFL 2 sack 1 interception day... kid was flying around the ball at all times. I controlled him a lot of the game and spied the QB in formations where they'd have all their receivers/TEs to one side, wreaked havoc all day in the backfield. MLB Chris Woodson recorded another 9 tackle day.

Teams young but all the forth mentioned played a great game against Goat, with poise and moxy. Felt comfortable using all of them at all times so there should be bright things to come in Athens in the future.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 3 Discussion   2016 Week 3 Discussion EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 10:36 pm

ok im playing this game again so i hope some one is around to advance when im done
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 3 Discussion   2016 Week 3 Discussion EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 11:52 pm

I am
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 3 Discussion   2016 Week 3 Discussion EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 12:02 am

im done with my TX game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 3 Discussion   2016 Week 3 Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

2016 Week 3 Discussion
Page 1 of 1