Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2017 Week 4 Discussion

Go down 
+5
BucNutts
MeganFoxOnMyDik
Coach Gruden
luvtotha9s
axspecialk
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

2017 Week 4 Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 4 Discussion   2017 Week 4 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 5:05 am

Coach Gruden wrote:
luvtotha9s wrote:
Coach Gruden wrote:
OT, 9's I believe when you started this OD, it was your first online OD?....If so I was interested in knowing if playing in an OD especially one that has gone 9 season, has had any impact on how you view when doing your roster, and specifically ratings you may adjust?
not really.....early on i saw some guys that progressed too much...but progression is out of my hands.....I like how they turned out this year...might make a few tweaks here and there.....I just hope makes the porting back and forth from madden is improved this year....the guys ported over from NCAA...its all random....which sucks when I spend so much time making them set up perfect for this years draft

what do you think are the most influence catagory for each position in determining what type of success will have...
example
for a HB do you see a certain catagory like trucking, that if rated high will make a huge impact...
I think speed and Carrying are very important as well as trucking and break tackle... Elusiveness and Juke also come into play and I like my backs to have decent hands as well
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 4 Discussion   2017 Week 4 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 5:08 am

Pass accuracy is more important than arm strength in a QB

I like my TEs to have good hands and at least 80 speed
O-LINE...runblock, passblock, impact blocking and footwork
Dline Strength, speed, Power moves,Finesse Moves, and block shedding
LB Strength,speed,tackling awareness
CB Man Coverage,Zone Coverage,hands,awareness
S Zone Coverage,awareness, tackling
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 4 Discussion   2017 Week 4 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 5:10 am

titangator wrote:
this may not even be an option... and it may fuck up all the schedules... but is there anyway i could move in mid of season? and take like a post season ban or something? where i could made sure i lose my bowl game when i made one or something? that would probably be unfair and fuck up the schedules so i highly doubt it iis possible but figure i could ask?i would even take a recruiting ban or my coming up season or something...
I say stay this year...cuz you do have two user games with both Goat and Chris....so if you left they would turn into cpu games....if you left mid-season...i think it would mess with the OD
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 4 Discussion   2017 Week 4 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 5:19 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
Pass accuracy is more important than arm strength in a QB

I like my TEs to have good hands and at least 80 speed
O-LINE...runblock, passblock, impact blocking and footwork
Dline Strength, speed, Power moves,Finesse Moves, and block shedding
LB Strength,speed,tackling awareness
CB Man Coverage,Zone Coverage,hands,awareness
S Zone Coverage,awareness, tackling

thanks! that's good info to have..
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 4 Discussion   2017 Week 4 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 5:29 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
titangator wrote:
this may not even be an option... and it may fuck up all the schedules... but is there anyway i could move in mid of season? and take like a post season ban or something? where i could made sure i lose my bowl game when i made one or something? that would probably be unfair and fuck up the schedules so i highly doubt it iis possible but figure i could ask?i would even take a recruiting ban or my coming up season or something...
I say stay this year...cuz you do have two user games with both Goat and Chris....so if you left they would turn into cpu games....if you left mid-season...i think it would mess with the OD

what's Oklahoma schedule look like?...does he have any user games since he was added mid way?
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 4 Discussion   2017 Week 4 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 5:32 am

Coach Gruden wrote:
luvtotha9s wrote:
titangator wrote:

what's Oklahoma schedule look like?...does he have any user games since he was added mid way?
looks like no.....all of a sudden he just appeared....i guess someone will have to get on the commisioner name and play him a couple times to make it fair
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 4 Discussion   2017 Week 4 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 5:35 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
Coach Gruden wrote:
luvtotha9s wrote:
titangator wrote:

looks like no.....all of a sudden he just appeared....i guess someone will have to get on the commisioner name and play him a couple times to make it fair

well giving tiatan a conf foe, would give him a user game?
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 4 Discussion   2017 Week 4 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 5:51 am

yeah...but we need you and goat to have two user games as well...and if he moved midseason.....he would have one...so would the new guy...so would you and goat.....seems shitty to me
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 4 Discussion   2017 Week 4 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 6:03 am

This all could've easily been avoided if we've done as we always have - switched the NCAA account to my and titan's teams and made sure we didn't have any losses, especially against a team like Miss St for me who is by far the easiest rival game and only every other year I get to host them - so I'd like to make sure I get a nice win and schedule as many visits for that game. But no, whoever advanced was a lazy peice of shit who couldn't just switch the names over, it takes 5 mintues I've done it COUNTLESS times.

Whatever it's just a game and it's over and done with, but adding new members? WTF? Does anything get my consent nemore or is this just a free-for-all?

I have a job that I get called into consistently and am working 50+ hours so while I could slip on for five minutes if I absolutely MADE time (ie driving home 20 mins from work on 1 hour lunch break to post here because we dont have net access) then I could've told you guys I would play, but I couldn't.

I know I set the bar high the first couple seasons in terms of advancing but work has defenitely caught up and sometimes I don't even have the energy or motivation to turn on the PS3 or computer to post, but just simply SIMMING one of my rival games is just rediculous. I would NEVER have done that to any one of you. Period.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 4 Discussion   2017 Week 4 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 6:11 am

I thought we all agreed...that if there was no communication after 24 hours..a window would remain open....and after that window closed the games would be left to the sim gods....we all voted
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 4 Discussion   2017 Week 4 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 6:12 am

As far as oklahomas schedule. He will be set on auto pilot for a game because one of us plays Oklahoma as a non coference game.

As to adding him, we talked about it in the off season macc. He was cokans buddy who was gonna take over ou. He will not go underrated because that will be unfair, but we got him in anyways because he didn't mind and thought hat decision was fair.

Sorry ur mad macc but we hadn't hears from u and it was decided if there was no word from a user in over 24 hours the new rule was to sim. Not get that person a W. It was decided as a group last season when this problem arose.

You still will have a solid SEC season, gear up for that. And let's stay communicating.

I think Titan should stay put until after season. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 4 Discussion   2017 Week 4 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 6:13 am

in my other ODs people go on auto-pilot all the time when they are gone for a while...and whatever happens is let up to the sim gods...I agree it would suck to get a sim loss....but a win shouldnt be handed to anyone......its a 50/50 shot.....in a million years I would have never guessed that you would have both caught L's
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 4 Discussion   2017 Week 4 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 6:16 am

BucNutts wrote:
As far as oklahomas schedule. He will be set on auto pilot for a game because one of us plays Oklahoma as a non coference game.

As to adding him, we talked about it in the off season macc. He was cokans buddy who was gonna take over ou. He will not go underrated because that will be unfair, but we got him in anyways because he didn't mind and thought hat decision was fair.

Sorry ur mad macc but we hadn't hears from u and it was decided if there was no word from a user in over 24 hours the new rule was to sim. Not get that person a W. It was decided as a group last season when this problem arose.

You still will have a solid SEC season, gear up for that. And let's stay communicating.

I think Titan should stay put until after season. Just my opinion.
I agree Buc....and ps.....the guys in the Civil war are looking to sim you...I told them you probably wouldnt care....cuz you seem to be losing interest in it...so if you havent...go play it...if not...let frisk know
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 4 Discussion   2017 Week 4 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 6:21 am

Tell him he can sim. I am at work l.
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 4 Discussion   2017 Week 4 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 6:23 am

cool...I told them
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 4 Discussion   2017 Week 4 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 6:53 am

I never voted for that and still can't find the post where a decision was made.

I don't agree with this at all because I guarentee I'll be MIA before the end this season, even and I don't think I should have to catch a sim loss. Obviously it's a toss up in a rivalry game, I will never do that to any user if it's me advancing - nobodies in THAT much of a rush that they can't make sure the user doesn't catch a loss on a home rivalry game, or ANY game for that matter.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 4 Discussion   2017 Week 4 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 6:54 am

https://q4tb.forumotion.net/general-announcements-f9/the-sim-rule-t542.htm

if that's the post you meant it was 3-2-1 and that's obviously no where near close to the majority of the users in the OD voting, so until everyone votes how could ANY decision be made?
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 4 Discussion   2017 Week 4 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 7:46 am

so no way i go to the big 12 this season? what if we put maryland as the q4tb name and i play goat and chris with them? lol
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 4 Discussion   2017 Week 4 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 7:47 am

dude...didnt you vote for the exact thing that you're pissed about now?
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 4 Discussion   2017 Week 4 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 8:08 am

Jeff I would say no to in season. Onl because of messing up user games. Also u will have to big 12 north team to even out that conf. So like Nebraska or Missouri.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 4 Discussion   2017 Week 4 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 8:32 am

*sigh* sorry i been out all day.. macc this is still ur od.. absolutley n no one is trying to take it over.. u have been busy so i have picked up the slack but the oklahoma thing i swore u said was cool in the chat box in the offseason..i though u said cool so i added him i could careless about oklahoma.. n the simming thing i have no problem doing it as i always have but i rember it being a issue about the free wins when ur away and we voted and all thought it wasnt majority u urself said that ur ok with the 24 then 8 then str8 sim.. so thats why i did it.. if its that big of an issue we can go back the week.. cause now titan wants to leave the acc and ur pissed and this is dumb fuck the rule 24 then i will change teams and od thier shit for them.. so im going to go back to week 3 guys ne one have a problem with that sorry but all this headache is avoided if we just continue doing things the way we have been.. i guess.. idk what else to say.. i dont want macc to feel like im trying to run his od.. im not the final word on shit and i have never tried to be i have always done what was popular decsion... so i apologize if i pissed ne one off not my aim i was just follwing the rules...
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 4 Discussion   2017 Week 4 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 8:41 am

i vote we dont go back...lets just move on....i think there is a lesson to be learned....lets communicate....life is busy sometimes....we all know this.....but take a minute or two...text a brother....send a message on here...so we at least know whats up
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 4 Discussion   2017 Week 4 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 8:46 am

or...how about this.....on weekends...we have a 48 hour advance.....sound better? cuz weekends are usually more busy
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 4 Discussion   2017 Week 4 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 9:06 am

I vote we don't go back. We learn from this, and I like he 48 hou rule on the weekends. And we go back to hanging the account team if someone can't play during the week. Let's not go back please, just move forward. I think Titan was thinking about leaving anyways after this year.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 4 Discussion   2017 Week 4 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 9:11 am

BucNutts wrote:
I vote we don't go back. We learn from this, and I like he 48 hou rule on the weekends. And we go back to hanging the account team if someone can't play during the week. Let's not go back please, just move forward. I think Titan was thinking about leaving anyways after this year.
+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 4 Discussion   2017 Week 4 Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2017 Week 4 Discussion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next