Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Natty Champ and Offseason

Go down 
+3
BucNutts
Goatstain
axspecialk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
axspecialk

axspecialk

Natty Champ and Offseason Empty
PostSubject: Natty Champ and Offseason   Natty Champ and Offseason EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 2:20 am

the natty champ game will be played at 10pm central and 11pm est.. and u can watch the game live http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ncaa-q4tb-national-championship right after the game we plan to go str8 into off season so off season will take place 11 central 12am est.. please be on and ready to go.. if there is ne one who cant do it please post here.. if not we will assume every one can and will be on.. thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: Natty Champ and Offseason   Natty Champ and Offseason EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 2:37 am

axspecialk wrote:
the natty champ game will be played at 10pm central and 11pm est.. and u can watch the game live http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ncaa-q4tb-national-championship right after the game we plan to go str8 into off season so off season will take place 11 central 12am est.. please be on and ready to go.. if there is ne one who cant do it please post here.. if not we will assume every one can and will be on.. thanks!

i understand that everyone wants to do the offseason right after the natty. but can i make one small request? as someone that has to drag their lazy ass out of bed at 6am est, can we please attempt to do so at a swift pace?

may god bless troy curry.

may the bcs rot in hell.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Natty Champ and Offseason   Natty Champ and Offseason EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 3:03 am

I agree Goat, I ave an early morning as well, gotta get up at 6:45....so if we decide to do it, lets please get a move on!

I suggest to switch the commish account to one of the three teams who have access to it, so that we don't have to switch back and forth. That will help with time as well.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Natty Champ and Offseason   Natty Champ and Offseason EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 3:35 am

Yeah defenitely would help. I will try my best to be on please don't advance through recruiting W1 I've still got a couple spots and would like to find another playmaker. If you NEEED to get my players leaving done, just spend as much time as you can persuading whoever's trying to leave, thanks. I'm off work at 10 so I should be around and good to go!
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Natty Champ and Offseason   Natty Champ and Offseason EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 3:47 am

I will be watching natty game...and think doing off season after would be great...have a text out to tiatan to be on 10 PST after NC to get it done...OT: I posted this in another thread with no response...It appears that NC and FSU will be playing each year, possible in reg season and probable in ACC Championship game, I would suggest that any team with a CONF CHAMP Game only be scheduled one other user game...how do you feel....I don't care who I play....also, the last two years FSU has had 5 home 7 away...if possible can I get 6 and 6? Thanks...I know schedule are a pain.
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Natty Champ and Offseason   Natty Champ and Offseason EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 4:33 am

i should play oklahoma every season since we are rivals, and then probably again in the big 12 title game.... but i would honestly like to have a different user game added to this so i dont have to play him and him only every season
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Natty Champ and Offseason   Natty Champ and Offseason EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 5:25 am

sorry chris i did see that but i didnt respond think i was in bahamas and about the user games u may not get goat every year but if u do then u have to play him and another.. thats always been the rule 2 user games in season.. the only ppl not playing 3 user games are gonna be the pac ten n big ten guys n thats just how it is.. when me n bucc were in the big xii we did it and goat has done in the acc since he been there so sorry thats just what it is.. and regarding ur schedule i swear i count and do it over n over to make sure everyone is 6 n 6 n one year i think u had 2 user games in conference on the road and i couldnt do ne thing about it.. but if u have i will do my best to fix it..
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Natty Champ and Offseason   Natty Champ and Offseason EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 5:31 am

axspecialk wrote:
sorry chris i did see that but i didnt respond think i was in bahamas and about the user games u may not get goat every year but if u do then u have to play him and another.. thats always been the rule 2 user games in season.. the only ppl not playing 3 user games are gonna be the pac ten n big ten guys n thats just how it is.. when me n bucc were in the big xii we did it and goat has done in the acc since he been there so sorry thats just what it is.. and regarding ur schedule i swear i count and do it over n over to make sure everyone is 6 n 6 n one year i think u had 2 user games in conference on the road and i couldnt do ne thing about it.. but if u have i will do my best to fix it..

fair enough...if i happen to play 5 hm and 7 away no biggy, i guess my main thought would be to have all my rivals on the schedule...Miami, Florida, Virgina, and Clemson if possible...and again I know schedule are a huge pain, so thanks for doing them the best that you can.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Natty Champ and Offseason   Natty Champ and Offseason EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 5:42 am

OT....so I was playing Tenn last night in another OD....and I swear the font was different when it showed his players names? is it possible to change font style? Have you ever heard of being able to do this, or am I crazy?
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Natty Champ and Offseason   Natty Champ and Offseason EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 5:57 am

your mind is playing tricks on you...unless he had his names in all Caps....or all lowercase....thats the only way
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Natty Champ and Offseason   Natty Champ and Offseason EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 6:00 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
your mind is playing tricks on you...unless he had his names in all Caps....or all lowercase....thats the only way

your probable right...it wasn't in a lower/upper case only form...kind of looked like this "Jones"
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Natty Champ and Offseason   Natty Champ and Offseason EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 6:25 am

after inputing over 8,500 names into the game you find these things out
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Natty Champ and Offseason   Natty Champ and Offseason EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 9:41 am

Ive also noticed playing in the SEC for so long that Tennessee's names are always different font. CPU or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Natty Champ and Offseason   Natty Champ and Offseason EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 9:45 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
Ive also noticed playing in the SEC for so long that Tennessee's names are always different font. CPU or otherwise.

interesting, thanks now i don't feel crazy....macc come watch the game with us..were chatting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natty Champ and Offseason   Natty Champ and Offseason Empty

Back to top Go down

Natty Champ and Offseason
Page 1 of 1