Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Replacement for Big East?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BucNutts

BucNutts

Replacement for Big East? Empty
PostSubject: Replacement for Big East?   Replacement for Big East? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 7:11 am

Whats the status of Educator?

I couldn't remember if he was getting his internet issues worked out or not, but should we try and find a replacement for the Big East?

Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Replacement for Big East?   Replacement for Big East? EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 1:17 am

I'd be willing. Will we still have a spot for Jesse?

I don't want to go advertise on OperationSports or NCAAStrategies but if you guys have somebody you know will be dedicated, I'd be willing to add them.

At this point I get frustrated when I would see the newer guys not being able to keep up. All you OGs it doesn't bug me, you know to reply and let us know the deal. The newer guys I would gripe because it would make me wonder why we added somebody, when it just slows our process of advancing down.

I'm all for the challenge of another Big East opponent, but it's not IMPERITIVE in my books because I'd much rather roll with what we've got than add somebody who slows us down. Lets be honest, there aren't many college football junkies like us who can play a game every 18 hours.

The Big East is plenty competitive, I know it might sound like a cop out me with 5* Pitt and Titan with 2* MTSU but he whopped my ASS last year...

I'd be down for whatever the gruop decides but it would NEED to be somebody who plays religeously, like us.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Replacement for Big East?   Replacement for Big East? EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 3:35 am

agreed with everything macc said.. ...as long as they keep pace and communicate so we kno whats going on im fine with it....
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Replacement for Big East?   Replacement for Big East? EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 4:18 am

well I don't have anyone in mind. But I was just asking in general..There are a couple of guys on my friends list from Ncaa Strategies website...I might ask them, but they may be a but anal as far as total sim play..
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Replacement for Big East?   Replacement for Big East? EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 4:28 am

Thats part of why I'm no in rush to find anyone because I think we're the most organized dynasty with the most leaniance on sim play. I wouldn't want someone coming in and being pissed. We've got a good thing going, plus with the idea of coaching moves no the horizon, having just 11 would defenitely make things easier to transfer schools. It would be nearly imopssible to get into a conference when you find a team you want but the other two users are dead set on staying.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: Replacement for Big East?   Replacement for Big East? EmptyFri 03 Sep 2010, 12:28 pm

whats up guys just checking in ill be sending my ps3 in to Sony sometime next week and im sure it will take like a smooth month and a half to get it back so be on the look out for me. Please dont give up my spot!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replacement for Big East?   Replacement for Big East? Empty

Back to top Go down

Replacement for Big East?
Page 1 of 1