Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

User question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BucNutts

BucNutts

User question Empty
PostSubject: User question   User question EmptyTue 14 Sep 2010, 10:10 am

Hey guys, throwing this out there...

We have talked about not adding guys, etc...

but with the recent retirement of Goat (hopefully he will still reconsider)....we are now sitting at 1 ACC user, and 1 SEC user.

When 9's comes back, I wonder if he will choose a division that is uneven, but we all know he loves beavers (no pun intended lol)

DO we want to start a post on a forum or two, and get things filled in...Gang hopefully we be back sooner than later...but what do you all think?
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

User question Empty
PostSubject: Re: User question   User question EmptyTue 14 Sep 2010, 10:17 am

Jesse did call dibs on OrSt...

...but it wouldn't make sense to have three users in pac 10 then just one in ACC. Would the Big 10 or any ACC teams interest anybody? I've got to think Miami is down to a 4* program by now???

I would think we'd have to find another good user and set the standard high. Lay out a series of details of what kind of user we're looking for, and take applications.

Something we should hopefully figure out soon.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
ggang21

ggang21

User question Empty
PostSubject: Re: User question   User question EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 4:32 am

I sent my PS3 off i dont know when it will be back so im just waiting boys. I ll keep you guys updated
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

User question Empty
PostSubject: Re: User question   User question EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 7:51 pm

macc i played miami in the fiesta bowl last year they are still alive an kicking bro so they arent a possibility.. I think our topic should express how much interest everyone in this group has and how extremely fast it moves.. so no one comes in and is shocked when they go a full 24 and are about to get simmed.. i mean honesty what we have here is a play ur game asap kinda dynasty.. the avg turnaround is 18 hrs.. 24 is the deadline and that includes user games..ftr! we are flexible but it requires communication... all that being said....i think these are the guidelines for joining...

1) Communication.. to any new member they must have a form of contact other than here on the boards.. and something the check regular...i dont think ne thing less than a cell would do unless its an email the check religiously.. this is to avoid the confilct of bitching if we send an email and they didnt read it n then are pissed over the sim..

2) Style of play is SIM.. they have to understand that is the goal so no funny shit.. everyone around here been here for a while so they have senority and get a little room.. new ppl wont get shit the first time we see a back go for 300 and 8 td's... GONE... so they need to make sure they understand what we are doing..

3) Interest in a very long term dynasty.. dont want ne one gonna be here for a month than bail we almost went year round last year so they should plan to ride with us till the end(and right now ther is no end in sight)

4) Restarts.. should be addressed also just so they are aware.. take cpu losses if u get beat..

i think thats it.. or thats all i can think of..and if they are cool after seeing all that and still really want to join then we can give them a shot.. at least thats what i think.. feel free to chime in an add or take away i just thought i would give a good starting point.. also we kno gang will be back... goat is done tho for sure.. so we need to fill in one in the acc...9's will go into the pac-10 so the other should go big east.. and we would be set.. when ggang returns he goes sec.. and we are full..
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
titangator

titangator

User question Empty
PostSubject: Re: User question   User question EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 10:38 pm

i agree with everything you said there bro...

may want to add that they should try to be very active on boards as well... not just for communication purposes but as far as kinda updating us on their team ya know? I love to read that stuff lol
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

User question Empty
PostSubject: Re: User question   User question EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 9:36 am

Hey I may have found a guy that is real sim, and a good player..he said he may be interested in joining, but I did not go into details about pace, and expectations...but he has an interest in a "sim OD"

What conference are we gonna put him in? if he decides to join, so I can tell him what teams to choose from....
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

User question Empty
PostSubject: Re: User question   User question EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 9:50 am

Big 10 or ACC according to MAcc? I dunno lol..
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

User question Empty
PostSubject: Re: User question   User question EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 9:59 am

acc or big east...

ACC teams...

Boston College
Wake Forest
Florida State
Nc State
Maryland
Duke*
Virginia*
Georgia Tech*

Big east Teams

USF
Syracuse
Rutgers
Louisville

I would think he can go acc atlantic because conf champ games are not a for sure thing so he can fight with clemson to play for the acc every year.. i suppose. The onyl reason i say no to big ten is because no one is there and its a walk to a conf champ every year.. n thats not fair for the rest of us fighting for it..

*Is for ACC Coastal Teams
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

User question Empty
PostSubject: Re: User question   User question EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 10:47 am

Alright, I will let him know..he may not want to as he like to be Nebraska..but I will check
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

User question Empty
PostSubject: Re: User question   User question EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 11:03 am

looks like he is interested, i told him the website and to make a account and introduce himself...once that is done we can shoot him an invite.

I basically told him we are a advance as ready OD, normally 24 hours, and participate on the forums, play sim, etc...

Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

User question Empty
PostSubject: Re: User question   User question EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 11:50 am

sounds good..
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

User question Empty
PostSubject: Re: User question   User question EmptySat 18 Sep 2010, 12:08 am

I was gonna type out an invitation for OS.com today highlighting a lot of the details about the OD, but if you've found somebody Buc by all means bring him in! Like it was said earlier, tho he'll have a very short leesh until he earns his respect and trust. I'll be checking his box scores, keeping an eye on what he's doing. And also, he won't be added until the bowls are played. He can join and do his off-season recruiting and stuff but that's it. And he will need to pick from ACC, why would we have three Big East and still just one ACC? We gotta level out all of the conferences.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
BucNutts

BucNutts

User question Empty
PostSubject: Re: User question   User question EmptySat 18 Sep 2010, 12:18 am

Well, he showed initial interest in talking to him, and looks like he made a user name on this website, but has yet to post...so until then I don't know anything....

I would try to post something Macc on OS..worth a shot
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

User question Empty
PostSubject: Re: User question   User question EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010, 4:57 am

just posted on os.. go take a look Dynasty Opening
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

User question Empty
PostSubject: Re: User question   User question EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010, 9:35 am

ok 2 ppl say they want in.. so how do we go about deciding?
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

User question Empty
PostSubject: Re: User question   User question EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010, 9:52 am

Umm..I would say that you give them this website, and whoever shows the initiative to make a user name, and introduce themselves and the team they would like to take over, gets a serious look at joining. If they both do it, then we will have to dive in deeper for their activity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

User question Empty
PostSubject: Re: User question   User question Empty

Back to top Go down

User question
Page 1 of 1