Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2012 Bowl Week Discussion

Go down 
+4
Coach Gruden
BucNutts
titangator
axspecialk
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
axspecialk

axspecialk

2012 Bowl Week Discussion Empty
PostSubject: 2012 Bowl Week Discussion   2012 Bowl Week Discussion EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 11:49 am

Natty Champ to cookan.. ok folks remeber play ur game we do offseaosn tomorrow night.. so dont delay..
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Bowl Week Discussion   2012 Bowl Week Discussion EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 11:53 am

did i luck up and get a bowl game? lol
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Bowl Week Discussion   2012 Bowl Week Discussion EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 11:54 am

yes u did u got toledo in the eagle bank bowl.. lol wth is that?!
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Bowl Week Discussion   2012 Bowl Week Discussion EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 11:55 am

Any user bowl matchups?

I will play my game tomorrow afternoon.

As of now I have to work until 10pm central time. I am in the process of getting it covered, and work another night.

I could have cokan start recruiting for me if need be, most of my class is done as of now...but all depends on what time we plan to start...
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Bowl Week Discussion   2012 Bowl Week Discussion EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 11:56 am

Just checked the matchups

Looks like the two new users are matched up in the bowl game...should be interesting!
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Bowl Week Discussion   2012 Bowl Week Discussion EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 11:58 am

here is a funny twist... the new users square off in the brut sun bowl...!!! lol thats the only user game.. every one else cpu games..argh i dont know how many more years i can play cooka twice in one year its maad fustrating... that win in season meant nothing.. fuck..
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Bowl Week Discussion   2012 Bowl Week Discussion EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 12:25 pm

i feel your pain ax, kinda how i felt when playing goat in the acc, except i only beat him once in the 5 or 6 years we played each other
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Bowl Week Discussion   2012 Bowl Week Discussion EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 12:27 pm

cant decide if i wanna play tonight or tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Bowl Week Discussion   2012 Bowl Week Discussion EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 12:58 pm

I swear to God...after beating number 4 OSU if UW is not in the top 10 i will freak out...at this point I can't believe how bad the polls are jacking UW, MIZZ, SC at this point...to give so much weight to OU, VT, etc..is wack....
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Bowl Week Discussion   2012 Bowl Week Discussion EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 1:43 pm

some of you are spoiled lol, yall dont understand how freakin excited i am to win the EAGLEBANK BOWL! if i ever win the natty championship, EVER, at any school... i will go abosolutely nuts! lol
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Bowl Week Discussion   2012 Bowl Week Discussion EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 1:46 pm

titangator wrote:
some of you are spoiled lol, yall dont understand how freakin excited i am to win the EAGLEBANK BOWL! if i ever win the natty championship, EVER, at any school... i will go abosolutely nuts! lol

dude...i can't tell you how happy i am to win the pac ten and rose bowl two years running...to top bucc is a huge feat imho...he is very hard to beat...not i have the ducks in the conf...just got real tough...my only concern is i better be top 10 based on promises made to recruits and my attempt to reach goals and possible be 6 star?
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Bowl Week Discussion   2012 Bowl Week Discussion EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 1:47 pm

titangator wrote:

congrats to the bowl win...i see 4 stars...very respectful of what you have done so far at mtsu bro...
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Bowl Week Discussion   2012 Bowl Week Discussion EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 1:48 pm

lol, ok this blows, i just put my heart into this game, and it is froze on the loading screen, do yall believe me or do i need to take a picture? I dont wanna be known for restarts and I would think yall know that i take losses to the cpu, im freakin 6-6 but i dont wanna get the rep of oh he restarts because it makes me angry anytime i see somebody with a restart...

Do i need to take picture or am i good to just play tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Bowl Week Discussion   2012 Bowl Week Discussion EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 1:50 pm

titangator wrote:
lol, ok this blows, i just put my heart into this game, and it is froze on the loading screen, do yall believe me or do i need to take a picture? I dont wanna be known for restarts and I would think yall know that i take losses to the cpu, im freakin 6-6 but i dont wanna get the rep of oh he restarts because it makes me angry anytime i see somebody with a restart...

Do i need to take picture or am i good to just play tomorrow?

dude the EA server is down..i believe you a 100%...if you have to restart to get win i'm cool with it....not sure how other feel though...
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Bowl Week Discussion   2012 Bowl Week Discussion EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 1:53 pm

didnt know the servers were down, i didnt make it that far it is stuck on the loading screen to go back to the dynasty.... i doubt i can get anybdoy elses word on what to do this late either...

a picture wouldnt do justice actually lol, considering it is froze on the loading screen, you wouldnt be able to tell in a picture since it would be a still shot lol... oh well, im a honest dude, i take cpu losses, if the others dont believe me then ill take a sim, guess ill find out tomorrow, this blows. i loved my stats and everything... hate having to replay games...
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Bowl Week Discussion   2012 Bowl Week Discussion EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 1:55 pm

titangator wrote:
didnt know the servers were down, i didnt make it that far it is stuck on the loading screen to go back to the dynasty.... i doubt i can get anybdoy elses word on what to do this late either...

a picture wouldnt do justice actually lol, considering it is froze on the loading screen, you wouldnt be able to tell in a picture since it would be a still shot lol... oh well, im a honest dude, i take cpu losses, if the others dont believe me then ill take a sim, guess ill find out tomorrow, this blows. i loved my stats and everything... hate having to replay games...

dude if anyone gives you shit about a restart in this situation....i will pack up my bags and quit, your a legit dude...just play or sim your game till you get the W at a later date...
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Bowl Week Discussion   2012 Bowl Week Discussion EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 1:58 pm

lol appreciate it man, ill play again tomorrow, if i lose when i replay i lose... wonder why it froze? guess shit just happens sometime.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Bowl Week Discussion   2012 Bowl Week Discussion EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 2:00 pm

titangator wrote:
lol appreciate it man, ill play again tomorrow, if i lose when i replay i lose... wonder why it froze? guess shit just happens sometime.

Server up now...they were doing maintenance...mess's up everything...dude, don't take a loss, make sure you get a W since your earned it on the first go around...
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Bowl Week Discussion   2012 Bowl Week Discussion EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 7:26 pm

ya titan we belive you.. lol play ur game and get the w.. ther is no way ne one would have said anything to you about it lol.. ok and i swear this to be true.. in my dreams last night i saw the drive where charles was in the back field and woke up this am angry all over again.. LMAO.. imma play my bowl game here shortly..i would say we get rolling on offseason about 11pm.. mydas is going to the UM Vs Pitt game starts at 7 so he should be home by 11 i would assume.. and ya gruden ur getting massacred in the polls.. how vt gets in there is non sense with 2 losses.. i dont think i should have played again but South carolina with one loss and winning the sec should def be in.. thats just absolutely nuts..
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Bowl Week Discussion   2012 Bowl Week Discussion EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 8:21 pm

Guys i sent a message to Gtech user to play later. I'm hoping he's able to play around 5:30pm. I'm pretty much free anytime after 5pm. Does anyone know if he's online alot? He wasnt on my PS3 Friend list prior.

Can't wait to start the new season! First Ducks Recruiting class that i actually had a hand in. Should be special.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Greymusic.com
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Bowl Week Discussion   2012 Bowl Week Discussion EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 8:23 pm

btw im getting screwed in the polls! I should be a top 25 team with the last two blowout wins. I see another 7-4 team in there. Hopefully i can beat GTech and sneak in there.

But beware of Lache Sea (somethign) my sophmore HB is going to kill it next year!
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Bowl Week Discussion   2012 Bowl Week Discussion EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 11:01 pm

well bye bye rolandis woodland.. he was a freak.. really sad to see him go.. this porbably was the last game for james malcom at qb as well.. Mizzous hydra is no more... that was fun playing with those guys they were beast.. hall will be back next year.. so he has to lead the offense.. gotta find a wr to replace woodland and then on the defense i loose my starting ss, both de's... next year may be a struggle .. the whole defense is true freshman.. every lb will be freshman..both de fresh..dt soph and freshman.. ss rs fresh fs soph.. only jr is at cb.. OUCH!
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Bowl Week Discussion   2012 Bowl Week Discussion EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 11:30 pm

Titan, as your Big East conference opponent, I will be severely dissapointed if I see you've lost your bowl game. Take 15 restarts to ensure victory. The restarts only really bug me when it determines somebody elses season, ie keeping an undefeated streak alive, a conference game that would decide who could have the advantage... once you've made your bowl, fuck I want to see EVERY user win.

In Fed Ex Orange Bowl news - in a strange match-up the Pennsylvania Rivalry continues, as the Pitt Panthers take on the Penn State Nittany Lions. Odd turn of events, I was thinking it would be a user game til I realized coolgrey's Oregon. I'm playing right now.

In terms of my graduating class - Dion Lewis it will be very tough to see him go. I'm gonna go ape with him in this game to send him off on a high note. Kids been a monster and made it ALOT easier to run the ball in this game having him all three years. I'm going to need to look at my depth chart and find a replacement or I might use the old SCPower formula and get three different guys in the backfield, all with their own skillset... still undecdided. I NEED to get to Position Changes and straighten my team out, tho lol I missed last years my depth chart looks fucked.

Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Bowl Week Discussion   2012 Bowl Week Discussion EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 11:33 pm

yea that would have been a good Pitt Penn State game. i was running the ball really well with them the two games i had them.

Ill be sad to see Lamichael James graduate myself, but i have a couple decent RBs coming into this new class
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Bowl Week Discussion   2012 Bowl Week Discussion EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 11:37 pm

I am excited about next year...

I only had 9 seniors, and will only lose one skill player on offense, and a couple on defense. I think I started close to 8 Frosh...so Arizona is looking to be locked and loaded the next few years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Bowl Week Discussion   2012 Bowl Week Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

2012 Bowl Week Discussion
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next