Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

2015 Pre Season

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Pre Season   Thu 28 Oct 2010, 3:15 am

he is alum.. played wr there in the 90's..i just spoke to him he likes south car dont wanna leave so thats out..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.carbsociety.com
titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Pre Season   Thu 28 Oct 2010, 3:16 am

ahh gotya.... so that means i cannot go to florida?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Pre Season   Thu 28 Oct 2010, 3:17 am

That would be sweet Miami Florida state rival
Back to top Go down
View user profile
titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Pre Season   Thu 28 Oct 2010, 3:17 am

and Flrodia too! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Pre Season   Thu 28 Oct 2010, 3:18 am

ya florida is out for now.. i dont want to move.. and if i do i def dont want to go to the big east..the only school i would even consider is WVU.. and especially this year im looking to defend my national championship.. Sad
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Pre Season   Thu 28 Oct 2010, 3:19 am

O nevermind then
Back to top Go down
View user profile
titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Pre Season   Thu 28 Oct 2010, 3:20 am

ok, so what do i need to do now??

florida, dont worry, i will be your coach someday lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Pre Season   Thu 28 Oct 2010, 3:38 am

waiting on boondock and we can send week one up.. servers are working im online right now..
Back to top Go down
boondock3691

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Pre Season   Thu 28 Oct 2010, 3:42 am

my bad roomates on now....
ax if you literrally hop on and redshirt all my players that will work. ill just burn the redshirts that i dont want later when i can finally get on
ill recruit from my laptop so thats not an issue

sorry for holdin yall up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LongGONE24
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Pre Season   Thu 28 Oct 2010, 3:47 am

When I get home I'll check out the options in the Big 10 I wouldn't be opposed to hopping in there.

Just don't schedule anyone vs Pitt c oz they'll be a tough mother fucker to take down vs the CPU lol.

Overall Record 100-15
Bowl Record 5-3
Fiesta Bowl (2010) Rose Bowl (2015) Orange Bowl x3 (2012, 2013, 2017)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://q4tb.forumotion.net
boondock3691

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Pre Season   Thu 28 Oct 2010, 4:00 am

if u cant ill be on in about 10 min so let me know whats good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Pre Season   Thu 28 Oct 2010, 4:01 am

ill wait on u 10 min.. no rush homie..msg on here when u ready to rock and ill put week one up..
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Pre Season   Thu 28 Oct 2010, 4:05 am

ppl be expecting a coaching conference from coach hickerson soon.. word has leaked to espn that he is planning to take a new job.. stay tuned!!!
Back to top Go down
boondock3691

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Pre Season   Thu 28 Oct 2010, 4:11 am

done
coach hickerson?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Pre Season   Thu 28 Oct 2010, 4:23 am

BREAKING NEWS - Coach Hickerson leaving alma mater MTSU - Moving to South Bend

Murfreesboro, TN - A room full of reporters and photographers awaits as Coach Hickerson walks to the podium to announce decision.

Coach Hickerson - I am sure you all have heard now, I will no longer be coaching the Blue Raiders of Middle Tennessee State. This is BY FAR the toughest coaching decision I have EVER made in my career. I feel that I have accomplished several things in my short tenure here, but I have received a job offer from one of, if not the most prestigious football programs in college football history. I am taking my coaching abilities, or lack there of, to South Bend and will be taking over the Fighting Irish, starting immediately. Coach Boone, my offensive coordinator here, will be the new head coach of the MTSU program, and I have no doubts that he will continue to build what we as Blue Raider nation have began constructing. I wish the MTSU program the BEST of luck in the future, and will be involved with the program as much as I am allowed by my new university. I will continue to follow this program on tv, talk to the coaches here and there, and offer any advice I can give. I want to see this university and football program continue to grow. It is hard to walk away, but I feel that at this time in my life(33 years old), I have been offered a job I can not turn down. I still have hopefully many years ahead of me in this business, and I want to bring every bit of tradition back to Notre dame that has been lost over the past decade and a half, they feel they have made a couple of wrong decisions when it comes to hiring coaches, and I hope I do not become one of those wrong decisions. I will invest every ounce if me into winning not one, not two, but as many national titles as possible here. The goal for Notre Dame will no longer be, have a winning season, make a BCS bowl, those things are nice, but not the way it ought to be. Its BCS title game or bust in South Bend, starting year 1. I have a plane to catch.

Coach Hickerson walks out to flashes of cameras left and right.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Pre Season   Thu 28 Oct 2010, 4:40 am

and on that note ppl.. week one is up!!!!
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Pre Season   Thu 28 Oct 2010, 5:09 am

titangator wrote:
BREAKING NEWS - Coach Hickerson leaving alma mater MTSU - Moving to South Bend

Murfreesboro, TN - A room full of reporters and photographers awaits as Coach Hickerson walks to the podium to announce decision.

Coach Hickerson - I am sure you all have heard now, I will no longer be coaching the Blue Raiders of Middle Tennessee State. This is BY FAR the toughest coaching decision I have EVER made in my career. I feel that I have accomplished several things in my short tenure here, but I have received a job offer from one of, if not the most prestigious football programs in college football history. I am taking my coaching abilities, or lack there of, to South Bend and will be taking over the Fighting Irish, starting immediately. Coach Boone, my offensive coordinator here, will be the new head coach of the MTSU program, and I have no doubts that he will continue to build what we as Blue Raider nation have began constructing. I wish the MTSU program the BEST of luck in the future, and will be involved with the program as much as I am allowed by my new university. I will continue to follow this program on tv, talk to the coaches here and there, and offer any advice I can give. I want to see this university and football program continue to grow. It is hard to walk away, but I feel that at this time in my life(33 years old), I have been offered a job I can not turn down. I still have hopefully many years ahead of me in this business, and I want to bring every bit of tradition back to Notre dame that has been lost over the past decade and a half, they feel they have made a couple of wrong decisions when it comes to hiring coaches, and I hope I do not become one of those wrong decisions. I will invest every ounce if me into winning not one, not two, but as many national titles as possible here. The goal for Notre Dame will no longer be, have a winning season, make a BCS bowl, those things are nice, but not the way it ought to be. Its BCS title game or bust in South Bend, starting year 1. I have a plane to catch.

Coach Hickerson walks out to flashes of cameras left and right.

Wow, Congrats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ggang21

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Pre Season   Thu 28 Oct 2010, 6:20 am

Ok so if i leave arkansas where could i go??? And sorry for not replying fast enough i work from noon to 10pm during the week. so sometimes i will be a lil behind. if someone could get me a list of teams i could pick from i might see something i like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ggang21

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Pre Season   Thu 28 Oct 2010, 6:22 am

o nevermind i just read he going to the ND
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Pre Season   Thu 28 Oct 2010, 6:36 am

just out of curiosity how did titan get the ND job lol?

Seemed to come out of nowhere, so I am wondering
Back to top Go down
View user profile
axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Pre Season   Thu 28 Oct 2010, 8:01 am

well me and him were in the chat box.. he didnt like the 2 options in the big xii and he couldnt get florida.. and he needs to be competitive mtsu wasnt gonna work and we were going thru teams.. ND is 4 stars and ya they are ranked but no conference since they are independent.. pitt is still a user game for him every year as its a rivalry game.. and since no conference oppponets his schedule is open so he can schedule 3 user games with him whenever ppl have the availability. i think that is a fair job upgrade for a coach built a school up from the dirt.. he wanted to put it up for discussion but i didnt think ne one would object.. and he had to go to work and i had to finish schedules so we went ahead and did it... i think its a great move in all honestly better than ne of the shuffling talk we had heard so far cause we were getting no here with that...now if we add another they have options they can come big xii with me or go big east with macc.. nice and balanced now...kinda lol next year me and him and macc will play 3 user games.. so me and macc and titan will play every year kinda like a make shift conference and one ooc game each.. perfect!
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Pre Season   Thu 28 Oct 2010, 9:12 am

axspecialk wrote:
well me and him were in the chat box.. he didnt like the 2 options in the big xii and he couldnt get florida.. and he needs to be competitive mtsu wasnt gonna work and we were going thru teams.. ND is 4 stars and ya they are ranked but no conference since they are independent.. pitt is still a user game for him every year as its a rivalry game.. and since no conference oppponets his schedule is open so he can schedule 3 user games with him whenever ppl have the availability. i think that is a fair job upgrade for a coach built a school up from the dirt.. he wanted to put it up for discussion but i didnt think ne one would object.. and he had to go to work and i had to finish schedules so we went ahead and did it... i think its a great move in all honestly better than ne of the shuffling talk we had heard so far cause we were getting no here with that...now if we add another they have options they can come big xii with me or go big east with macc.. nice and balanced now...kinda lol next year me and him and macc will play 3 user games.. so me and macc and titan will play every year kinda like a make shift conference and one ooc game each.. perfect!

I think it was a good call...and like the flexibility it gives the entire OD...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Pre Season   

Back to top Go down

2015 Pre Season
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2