Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2015 Week 12 Discussion

Go down 
+5
titangator
luvtotha9s
Coach Gruden
cokanblues
axspecialk
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
axspecialk

axspecialk

2015 Week 12 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: 2015 Week 12 Discussion   2015 Week 12 Discussion EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 9:25 am

Week 12 is up and its gonna be interesting how it finishes.. Right now the 2 users with the best shot of a nc appearance is Mizzou and Pitt how ever Mizz is 4 and Pitt is 5.. with LSU 1 USC 2 and Iowa 3.. iowa shouldn't lose a game they do have 2 tough games left on thier schedule but idk if they lose ne.. USC should lose to Oregon.. and LSU should lose the sec champ game.. but still if one of those teams manages to win out then it will be a non user game natty champ..

FSU plays Oregon this week in our last user match up of the regular season..

hopefully we can get thru this week fast..
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 12 Discussion   2015 Week 12 Discussion EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 10:39 am

Fsu 45-20 over Oregon pretty tight game until he missed a fg at the end of the 3rd after that iscored 17 unanswered in the 4th love playing games with no lag I'm not looking forward to playing boondock in the champ game
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 12 Discussion   2015 Week 12 Discussion EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 10:42 am

Welcome to Week 12!
Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== USF Bulls (4-5) ===============
Last week, USF won 49-23 against Mid Tenn State (2-7).
This week, the Bulls will host #18 West Virginia (7-1).
In recruiting news, the following USF targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) DT David Rose has committed to North Texas
- (***) SS David Phillips has committed to USF

=============== #20 Auburn Tigers (7-2) ===============
Last week, Auburn won 42-21 against Georgia (4-4).
This week, the Tigers will host Alabama (7-3).
In recruiting news, the following Auburn targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) SS Brian McCoy has committed to Ole Miss
- (****) FS Clint Fox has committed to Troy
- (****) HB Marcus Benson has committed to Houston
- (*) FB Jaron Walton has committed to Auburn
- (****) HB Charlie Campbell has committed to Auburn
- (***) CB Kenny Smith has committed to Auburn

=============== Arizona State Sun Devils (6-4) ===============
Last week, Arizona State won 40-34 against Cal (2-6).
This week, the Sun Devils will host Washington State (3-6).
In recruiting news, the following Arizona State targets have announced their decisions:
- (**) LT Ricky Stevenson has committed to Arizona State

=============== #13 Florida State Seminoles (9-1) ===============
Last week, Florida State won 63-21 against Clemson (6-4).
This week, the Seminoles will host #8 Oregon (8-1).
In recruiting news, the following Florida State targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) TE Dave Robinson has committed to Western Michigan
- (****) ROLB Charles Thompson has committed to Florida State

=============== #7 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (9-1) ===============
Last week, Georgia Tech won 55-21 against Virginia (2-7).
This week, the Yellow Jackets will host NC State (2-7).
In recruiting news, the following Georgia Tech targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) WR Damian Tyler has committed to Georgia Tech
- (****) MLB Damon Allen has committed to Georgia Tech

=============== #4 Missouri Tigers (11-0) ===============
Last week, Missouri won 63-7 against Texas A&M (6-4).
This week, the Tigers travel to Manhattan to face the Kansas State Wildcats (7-3).
In recruiting news, the following Missouri targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) CB Mark Rivers has committed to Pittsburgh
- (****) DT Shawn Williams has committed to Notre Dame

=============== #17 Michigan Wolverines (8-1) ===============
Last week, Michigan won 31-7 against Michigan State (2-7).
This week, the Wolverines travel to Madison to face the #21 Wisconsin Badgers (8-2).
In recruiting news, the following Michigan targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) TE Mike Wagner has committed to Clemson
- (****) HB Jonathan Johnson has committed to Michigan
- (****) WR John Peters has committed to Michigan

=============== Penn State Nittany Lions (5-5) ===============
Last week, Penn State won 70-27 against Purdue (1-7).
This week, the Nittany Lions travel to Corvallis to face the Oregon State Beavers (3-6).
In recruiting news, the following Penn State targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) HB Jonathan Johnson has committed to Michigan
- (***) QB Tez Pittman has committed to Illinois
- (****) QB Sean Jones has committed to Clemson
- (****) WR Tom Montgomery has committed to West Virginia
- (****) QB Travis Watkins has committed to Notre Dame
- (****) LE Jason Williams has committed to Penn State

=============== #8 Oregon Ducks (8-1) ===============
Last week, Oregon won 51-21 against Stanford (4-6).
This week, the Ducks travel to Tallahassee to face the #13 Florida State Seminoles (9-1).
In recruiting news, the following Oregon targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) MLB Tony Little has committed to Oregon

=============== #5 Pittsburgh Panthers (10-0) ===============
Last week, Pittsburgh won 43-10 against West Virginia (7-1).
This week, the Panthers will host Cincinnati (6-2).
In recruiting news, the following Pittsburgh targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) LG Kevin Nugent has committed to Pittsburgh
- (****) QB Tony Raymond has committed to Ohio State
- (****) CB Mark Rivers has committed to Pittsburgh
- (*****) TE Ryan Jackson has committed to Pittsburgh
- (****) SS Thomas Christian has committed to Pittsburgh

=============== #10 South Carolina Gamecocks (9-1) ===============
Last week, South Carolina won 56-21 against Florida (4-6).
This week, the Gamecocks travel to Fort Worth to face the #14 TCU Horned Frogs (8-1).
In recruiting news, the following South Carolina targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) QB Tony Raymond has committed to Ohio State
- (***) C Lance Walker has committed to South Carolina
- (****) DT Shawn Williams has committed to Notre Dame
- (****) RG Jarvis Fletcher has committed to South Carolina

=============== Texas A&M Aggies (6-4) ===============
Last week, Texas A&M lost 63-7 against Missouri (11-0).
This week, the Aggies will host Baylor (4-7).
In recruiting news, the following Texas A&M targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) CB Terrell Kane has committed to Texas A&M
- (***) SS Chris Bennett has committed to Washington
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 12 Discussion   2015 Week 12 Discussion EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 10:42 am

Penn State beats the Oregon State Beavs, 41-27. SR QB Chaz Jolly threw 4 Ints...Coach 9's wasn't too happy
Offensive Stats
QB C Jolly 11-28 240yds 2TDs 4Ints
HB J Blanco 21att 172yds 3TDs 1rec 2yds
WR B Rodgers 5rec 128yds
TE M Sanders 3rec 44yds 2TDs
LB L Ward 5Tkls 3TFL 1Sack
DT M Davis 7Tkls 4TFL 1Sack
DE D Newsome 4Tkls 2TFL 2Sacks
LB E Perry 2Tkls 2TFL 1Sack
CB A Patton 1Tkl 1Int 2DEFL
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 12 Discussion   2015 Week 12 Discussion EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 10:51 am

will have a&m game done by 9pst
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 12 Discussion   2015 Week 12 Discussion EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 11:03 am

Arizona State game will be done late tonight hopefully
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 12 Discussion   2015 Week 12 Discussion EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 3:13 pm

Texas A&M rolls Baylor at home on homecoming weekend 56-7

I really like this team, young at certain positions LB and OL but very talented....and I wished I had a whole season with SR HB J Horton..both he and JR TJ Jackson went off today...not sure if Baylor is horrible or what, but these HB move in a differnt way....really fun to run with...please see stats below, and highlites on EA site...My LB crew is crazy wrecking crew...they are very young, so heads up AXE...give me 1 or two years and watch out for this crew, for they are fast as shit....here is a brief breakdwond of the 3 FRESHMAN....

OLB #11 Marcus Hammer 4 tackles 1 INT for TD (see video high lites)...misses to many tackles but with 89 speed and 99 ACC watch out he get's on you real fast

MLB #53 Casey Spielman 6 tackles, making his first start...name may sound familiar as he is son of Ohio State great MLB Chris Spielman... but with much better speed then pops coming in at 87 speed and a knack for the ball like pops...

MLB #7 Titus Lewis is already an "impact player"...only had 3 tackles on the day, but with 85 overall speed 91 ACC look out...anchor a great core of FR LB crew looking to lead Coach Gruden and staff to a promising future

FN LOVE MY LB CREW...YOUNG, DUMB, FAST and FULL of FIRE......

Jamal Horton 18-230 3TD 80 Long
TJ Jackson 11-121 2TD 66 Long
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 12 Discussion   2015 Week 12 Discussion EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 7:38 pm

I love how the change of team sparks a new love and new interest around here. Love the passion Grudz!

And PS, that Dynasty Update I noticed you've been posting a lot. Keep it up! It's GREAT to have that while I'm at work and stuff because our severs there won't allow us on the EA site so I need as much as I can get while I'm there! lol

I'll be home at 4pm EAST to play mine and recruit.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 12 Discussion   2015 Week 12 Discussion EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 8:23 pm

Good game Coke...my strength is my ground game...but my line sucks this year. you bottled me up early...and i was able to get some big plays in the air. But after that missed FG (My Kicker sucks)...home field and FSU took over
Back to top Go down
http://www.Greymusic.com
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 12 Discussion   2015 Week 12 Discussion EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 8:42 pm

Kicker Dion Yancey could contend for Pitt's Freshman of the Year, I can't say I've got a problem kicking... so pumped I hopped on that kid before S. Car and Mizzou scooped em! Do yourself a favour, recruit a good kicker EARLY next year. It shouldn't take much since literally every team waits for the dying weeks to get one. but it's a big plus especially in user games where deep kicks are much easier (since everythings on 50 default)
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 12 Discussion   2015 Week 12 Discussion EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 8:50 pm

it wasn't even deep...his accuracy just sucks lol hes missed like 3 extra points this year and has been hit or miss on FGs. The one i missed was on the 19 yard line angled.
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 12 Discussion   2015 Week 12 Discussion EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 9:17 pm

It looks like 5 people already finished their games

7 more till the advance, alot of players who can do day games. maybe we can get a late night advance tonight afterall
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 12 Discussion   2015 Week 12 Discussion EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 9:59 pm

Ill be done my game at 5PM eastern so if we get a quick turnaround I can play again.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 12 Discussion   2015 Week 12 Discussion EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 10:06 pm

I am looking at paying my game this afternoon anytime between 2-4pm central.

If I beat West Virginia I may be bowl eligible wooohooo lol
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 12 Discussion   2015 Week 12 Discussion EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 10:24 pm

So it looks like ill be able to sign Punter Brian Clarke who has A- Speed, A+ Acceleration B+ Agility and a decent arm lol...i really think its funny that theres a guy like this every once in a blue moon. No way i keep him at Punter. Maybe redshirt him at RB. Get his speed agility and Acceleration even higher then see what his attributes look like.
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 12 Discussion   2015 Week 12 Discussion EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 11:20 pm

can you say fake punts? lol

Arizona State rolled Washington State, got a big lead and super simmed second half... i have some homework i have to do before work today so i probably wouldnt have been able to play and didnt wanna be the hold up.... i should be able to play tonight after work around midnight or so when we advance... i may have a bye tho, not really sure
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 12 Discussion   2015 Week 12 Discussion EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 11:34 pm

LongGONE24 wrote:
I love how the change of team sparks a new love and new interest around here. Love the passion Grudz!

And PS, that Dynasty Update I noticed you've been posting a lot. Keep it up! It's GREAT to have that while I'm at work and stuff because our severs there won't allow us on the EA site so I need as much as I can get while I'm there! lol

I'll be home at 4pm EAST to play mine and recruit.

I agree macc, it does spice things up, and have found a new fire for my new team...and I will keep posting the EA site stuff, I was thinking of you when I did it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 12 Discussion   2015 Week 12 Discussion EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 11:38 pm

LongGONE24 wrote:
Kicker Dion Yancey could contend for Pitt's Freshman of the Year, I can't say I've got a problem kicking... so pumped I hopped on that kid before S. Car and Mizzou scooped em! Do yourself a favour, recruit a good kicker EARLY next year. It shouldn't take much since literally every team waits for the dying weeks to get one. but it's a big plus especially in user games where deep kicks are much easier (since everythings on 50 default)

good point on kickers....they are a pain to recruit, but worth it for sure....my kicker at UW was horrible...missed xp, and it defiantly affects your playing call once you get the ball past the 50 knowing you can't kick a fg from 35
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 12 Discussion   2015 Week 12 Discussion EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 11:40 pm

llcoolgrey wrote:
So it looks like ill be able to sign Punter Brian Clarke who has A- Speed, A+ Acceleration B+ Agility and a decent arm lol...i really think its funny that theres a guy like this every once in a blue moon. No way i keep him at Punter. Maybe redshirt him at RB. Get his speed agility and Acceleration even higher then see what his attributes look like.

thats crazy...i have heard about players at weird position having ratings like that, hidden gems....nice find...interesting to see what position he ends up at....
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 12 Discussion   2015 Week 12 Discussion EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 11:40 pm

yea my first two years at Oregon i had 95+ overall rated kickers. Anytime i got to the 30, i knew it was 3 pts. But its funny what a bad kicker does to your confidence. You feel like you dont even know if you can make a 40 yard fg with confidence
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 12 Discussion   2015 Week 12 Discussion EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 11:45 pm

Cheers Gruden! Ur a gem! I may do a little recruit reporting while on my lunch.

BTW that punter does seem to be screaming running back. I would've defenitely recruited him with the same ideas if I'd have caught him lol. This recruiting engine is crazy with all of the attribute chnages and improvements it makes. Plus, he will be good for you in mop up duty if you happen to run into the problems the fucking LIONS did when their place kicker gets injured. Maybe you should just call up your star freshman DT who will undoubtedly hit the post for a no doubt MISS. God I hate the Lions.

While we're on the topic I refuse to BE a Lions fan for the very reason that listening to the local Detroit Sports Radio station - the mass ammounts of callers blaming "Jets for playing dirty going after the kicker" , "the coaching staff for not putting the punter in" , "only using tyhe novelty of that if Suh hit the kick, he would've 'won the game'"

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR "VETERAN" LINEBACKER (Peterson) making a STUPID hit on LT out of bounds that set up the game tying field goal. Take some responsbility, play with some heart for FOUR quarters, have some discipline and learn how to win a fucking game! Ugh I'm frustrated. It would be GREAT for the NFL if the Lions could win even 5 games. You guys have no idea how much even my area lights up (we're heavily influenced by all things Michigan, especially football) when they have a SHOT at winning a game. Meh, they're still one or two GOOD drafts away from being contenders. They better hurry up tho, they play in easily the worst divisoin in football now./
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 12 Discussion   2015 Week 12 Discussion EmptyTue 09 Nov 2010, 1:45 am

yea minus the packers that division sucks....

if the packers can stay healthy the second half of the season, they could be scary to face in the playoffs...

gah i hope moss does good in nashville... if he can do just good enough to stop CJ from facing 8,sometimes even 9 men boxes lol.... our offense could be scary good....scary good....
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 12 Discussion   2015 Week 12 Discussion EmptyTue 09 Nov 2010, 2:07 am

People often call Moss a "cancer" to a team.

Do you think the Titans have enough of a "nucleus" that Moss' antics could even get in the way of the teams leader's goals, ideaologies, etc. etc.?

I think the Titans are good fit for that exact reason, that there seems to be no obvious out spoken leader that could get offended by what he does. Then again I'm not from Tennessee, or follow the team which is why I'm asking. With the "QB controversy" (you could call, or just plaguing injuries) it doesn't appear to be Vince's team, just yet. Maybe if it becomes his team, Moss could have his "way" with Vince. Your opinion, Tite?
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 12 Discussion   2015 Week 12 Discussion EmptyTue 09 Nov 2010, 2:50 am

There really is no QB controversy, Vince just has to stay healthy, Fisher has already said though that Vince will be good to go this Sunday against Miami. With that being said, I wouldn't necessarily call it VY's team, but he is without a doubt the quarterback of the team.

As far as having an outspoken leader, we really do not have that. Which I dont really know how that will affect Moss or if it will even. Not really sure what to expect, as you never know what to expect with him.

I do think however, that Fisher is the man for the job in keeping Moss in check, he is a very no non sense type of guy, and all the players love him. He knows how to interact with the players it really seems. In the past few weeks the offense has really opened up and slung the ball down field, which is exactly what Moss wants to happen. Vince's best throws are deep balls. He struggles with the short quick throws some, but he throws a very good deep ball which goes hand in hand with what Moss wants. IMO, if we stay in playoff contention, which i really think we will, and Moss gets the deep ball thrown to him 2 to 3 times a game, which i think he will, then Moss will be very happy in Nashville. If for whatever reason we start losing, I really dont see happening though, we still have the Texans twice, who have a God awful pass defense, the Jaguars once, who just arent that good, and the Colts twice who are decimated by injuries... I really think we win the AFC south this year, Moss stays happy, and hopefully we can win a freaking playoff game lol.

The ONLY thing I am really concerned about is Vince's progression, he has been doing good making going through his progressions on pass plays, I hope he doesn't just settle on throwing the ball to Moss. Like I hope he isn't overwhelmed, in a sense, by Moss being on the field and just always throw his way.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 12 Discussion   2015 Week 12 Discussion EmptyTue 09 Nov 2010, 2:55 am

Mizzou goes into Manhattan Kansas and get the job done... not a blow out kinda.. defense only gave up 3 points.. the kept the option game in check.. no back over 100.. but it didnt matter since every pass was for big yards.. i onlt threw 18 of them i think.. Mizzou has finished thier regular season and now score board watch for the next 2 weeks.. as they need a slip up by 2 of the top 3 teams to get into the big game..MAYBE as they still have a conference championship game against Oklahoma State.. but they have done all they can do for the regular season going 12-0 showing guts and determination in the come back win over Washington.. and Confidence and pride in thier win over South Carolina.. Coach Santana had this to say about the bcs" We Play ball and we gonna let the cpu do what it do.. but we are 12-0 and that should speak volumes..its not like we are playing in a bad conference either.. its the big xii we are talking about..i have confidence that it will all work itself out and the best 2 teams will play for the national championship at the end of this year.."

See u guys in 2 days when its conf champ time! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 12 Discussion   2015 Week 12 Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

2015 Week 12 Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next