Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

check out the Cal player faking injury

Go down 
+3
alemic
axspecialk
Coach Gruden
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

check out the Cal player faking injury Empty
PostSubject: check out the Cal player faking injury   check out the Cal player faking injury EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010, 8:42 am

this stuff has happen in many duck game this year to slow them down...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEr6tHeuKnA
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: check out the Cal player faking injury   check out the Cal player faking injury EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010, 2:11 pm

LMFAO!!!!! Busted!!!! that is such a shitty tatic.. lol losers.. how ever they did expose something in that game.. the ducks cant destroy u if u stop james and make thomas throw!! and if u keep them in 3 and out. it kills the pace and the rhythm..so they can be beat.. i dont think the lose any this year... especially not to auburn if they can mange to make it to the big dance.. but right now i would love to see auburn and Oregon for the bcs that would be a fun game to watch!
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: check out the Cal player faking injury   check out the Cal player faking injury EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010, 10:27 pm

i really hope auburn and oregon run the table, would love to see them in the nc game..please no boise state or tcu....and ya, the more three and out the better vs oregon...this week bye couldn't have come at a better time for oregon..
Back to top Go down
alemic

alemic

PostSubject: Re: check out the Cal player faking injury   check out the Cal player faking injury EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010, 5:30 am

if Boise or TCU make it to the NC i wont watch it. No way in hell can you ever convince me Boise would make it 10-2 in any BCS conference (besides the Big East and ACC those dont count as real conferences lol)
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: check out the Cal player faking injury   check out the Cal player faking injury EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010, 5:56 am

alemic wrote:
if Boise or TCU make it to the NC i wont watch it. No way in hell can you ever convince me Boise would make it 10-2 in any BCS conference (besides the Big East and ACC those dont count as real conferences lol)

i agree 110%
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: check out the Cal player faking injury   check out the Cal player faking injury EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010, 7:07 am

i dont believe in TCU, but I believe in Boise, and I am an SEC fan... so im not a fan of the little guys or anything... but Boise has done it OVER and OVER and OVER again.... I would LOVE for Boise to play for the national title... assuming Auburn doesnt make it, and I dont think they are.. they will drop one to Alabama or South Carolina, one of the two...

I think Boise is a legit team...
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: check out the Cal player faking injury   check out the Cal player faking injury EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010, 7:11 am

don't get me wrong, i think BSU and TCU are both very good teams, well coached etc...my issue is both teams have to get up for about 2 games a season....this year for BSU it was VT in DC a good win...and the other is Oregon State at home who just lost to Washington State.....and in regards to BSU big games i.e VT this year, they had all summer to prepare...and in bowl games 5wk to prepare...just don't think it's fair to SEC schools, Oregon/SC when every week they play teams with comparable 4 and 5 star recruited opponents, and general get that's team A effort in an attempt to knock off the number 1 team...
Back to top Go down
alemic

alemic

PostSubject: Re: check out the Cal player faking injury   check out the Cal player faking injury EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010, 7:20 am

Coach Gruden wrote:
don't get me wrong, i think BSU and TCU are both very good teams, well coached etc...my issue is both teams have to get up for about 2 games a season....this year for BSU it was VT in DC a good win...and the other is Oregon State at home who just lost to Washington State.....and in regards to BSU big games i.e VT this year, they had all summer to prepare...and in bowl games 5wk to prepare...just don't think it's fair to SEC schools, Oregon/SC when every week they play teams with comparable 4 and 5 star recruited opponents, and general get that's team A effort in an attempt to knock off the number 1 team...

I had just written up the same exact post but my internet went out so I dont think it sent lol....

I agree 150% lol. I know they have the talent to beat any team in the nation on any day, however so does Appalachian State. Like you said Virginia Tech was their only win to the season to me honestly, and I don't believe any ACC team should be ranked in the top 25. ACC is a weak conference these past few years and Virginia Tech pulls the same thing every year come in over rated, get knocked on their butt and out of the top 25. Then go into ACC play and dominate other over rated ACC teams, and then back into the top 15.

All I am saying is a 2 loss
Auburn, Bama, Oregon, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Michigan State, LSU, South Carolina, Oklahoma, Nebraska should have a shot at the NC game for playing real teams.

And yes I know some of those teams have more than 2 losses lol
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: check out the Cal player faking injury   check out the Cal player faking injury EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010, 7:30 am

alemic wrote:
Coach Gruden wrote:

I had just written up the same exact post but my internet went out so I dont think it sent lol....

I agree 150% lol. I know they have the talent to beat any team in the nation on any day, however so does Appalachian State. Like you said Virginia Tech was their only win to the season to me honestly, and I don't believe any ACC team should be ranked in the top 25. ACC is a weak conference these past few years and Virginia Tech pulls the same thing every year come in over rated, get knocked on their butt and out of the top 25. Then go into ACC play and dominate other over rated ACC teams, and then back into the top 15.

All I am saying is a 2 loss
Auburn, Bama, Oregon, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Michigan State, LSU, South Carolina, Oklahoma, Nebraska should have a shot at the NC game for playing real teams.

And yes I know some of those teams have more than 2 losses lol

yup, you nailed it imho!
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: check out the Cal player faking injury   check out the Cal player faking injury EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010, 7:31 am

to their defense.... their coach, im pretty sure has said we will play anybody anywhere... and ppl wont play them...boise state coach that is
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: check out the Cal player faking injury   check out the Cal player faking injury EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010, 7:37 am

titangator wrote:
to their defense.... their coach, im pretty sure has said we will play anybody anywhere... and ppl wont play them...boise state coach that is

sure, and while it may be true. he knows that big time teams won't take him up on it for a couple of reason...what is there to gain for a team like Auburn....have to play them and the rest of the SEC....plus the payout to travel to a 35K seat stadium is not financial worth it...it's a lose lose situation for the big time teams...
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: check out the Cal player faking injury   check out the Cal player faking injury EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010, 7:43 am

completely agreed gruden...

but their is nothing else they can do, and it isnt fair to not give them a shot because of that
Back to top Go down
alemic

alemic

PostSubject: Re: check out the Cal player faking injury   check out the Cal player faking injury EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010, 7:50 am

titangator wrote:
completely agreed gruden...

but their is nothing else they can do, and it isnt fair to not give them a shot because of that
Join the Big 12? Im pretty sure after all these conference realignments they could use another top profile team. Hard to believe Boise wont be in the discussion
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: check out the Cal player faking injury   check out the Cal player faking injury EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010, 7:33 pm

They're going to be playing in the Mountain West next season, so it's a step forward for them in the right direction. I'm just not so sure it really does much more for them, an undefeated MWC season probably doesn't get you into the Big Dance unless all big conference champions have a 1 loss season. Call me a little partial to Boise because two of my good friends play on that team, they don't have SEC type schedules, but the SEC looks ALOT softer this year than in years past. Hawaii gave them an OKAY game and Fresno State is no cake walk.

I'd like to see Boise in the Big 10 or Pac 10 to see how they do. This year, I bet they'd place within the top 3 of either, IMHO.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: check out the Cal player faking injury   check out the Cal player faking injury EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010, 11:43 pm

Booo....come on guys...Fuck TCU, they are a great team.....but Boise is a fucking legit team..and I'll back them against any team in the country....they are always entertaining....if they go undefeated again...for the 2nd straight season...it would be an injustice to keep them out of the championship game...dont understand the hate against them....granted their schedule isn't the toughest....but a 2 year undefeated streak deserves a shot
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: check out the Cal player faking injury   check out the Cal player faking injury EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 12:26 am

COMPLETELY AGREE 9'S!!!!!!!!!! I dont like TCU, but Boise has done it year in and year out... they have earned a shot
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: check out the Cal player faking injury   check out the Cal player faking injury EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 12:32 am

I say give them a shot but I honestly don't see them standing a chance to an orgeon or auburn I'm just tired of hearing what if give them one shot to prove themselves if they blow it atleast they had their one chance
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: check out the Cal player faking injury   check out the Cal player faking injury EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 3:12 am

ya but the problem is if they win.. they gave them a shot at oklahoma and won then oregon and won and that is what has created all this talk about them.... the coach at boise with 4 weeks can win a game.. np but my thing is if they win does that mean they are legit? NO.. i cant stand the boise and tcu talk every year... i agree with what almic and gruden are saying.. getting up week in and week out for tough games is real.. look at auburn? son that sec schedule is ridic.. bosie could not run the tables if they had to play it.. period end of discussion.. now next year them and tcu will play and from then on which is good i would have argued that the mwc was as strong as the big east had utah stayed but utah is doing what boisie needs to... get real and joining a real conference in the pac 10. if utah can continue to be as good as they are in the pac hats off to them but i doubt it.. Bosie gets no love from me untill they line up a schedule that had competitive games every in and week out..
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: check out the Cal player faking injury   check out the Cal player faking injury EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 8:47 pm

But we arent playing what ifs....they dont play in the SEC....They can only play who is on their schedule...they tried to schedule tough teams...how could they know James Rodgers would be injured this year and the Beavs would be down....and how could they have forseen VTECH losing to JMU....But the Hokies have won out and play Miami this weekend.....Boise does belong if they go 38-1 in their last 3 seasons...they do deserve a shot...they do belong....Kellen Moore is so accurate, Doug Martin, Pettis, Young....this is an efficient offense that can score on anyone...I will never understand the Boise Hate......look at it like this...Boise is a mom and pop store in the realm of corporate america....I know my loyalty is to the mom and pop stores of america....not corporations...The little guy deserves a shot.....if they lose....they cant say anything anymore....if they win....the conversation continues...
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
alemic

alemic

PostSubject: Re: check out the Cal player faking injury   check out the Cal player faking injury EmptySat 20 Nov 2010, 4:34 am

I'm not saying that Boise isn't a good team what I am saying is in any big conference they wouldn't be undefeated. Hawaii, Fresno State are you serious? Kentucky, Purdue, Iowa State could all take down those teams without thinking twice and they are at the bottom of the big conferences. All I am saying is put together more than 1 or 2 impressive wins in a year and still go undefeated, then I'l think about putting you in the BCS game.

And moving to the MWC? Doesn't do any good without Utah. And even then what do I care if 3 teams that only play each other say they are good? Until they are all play top out of conference games against somebody other than the ACC (I still will not count any win against the ACC a good one) or a run of the mill Pac-10 team that Oregon plays EVERY year.
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: check out the Cal player faking injury   check out the Cal player faking injury EmptySat 20 Nov 2010, 5:22 am

When Bobby Bowden began his career at Florida State...he began there as an independent... he said he would play anybody anywhere.... and it took him quite a while to build something, but he did... by doing what the boise coach is doing now...I respect the hell out of Chris peterson as a person and a coach... he is staying put and trying to earn respect and moving to the mountain west is the next step in that.... I think Boise is just as good as many teams in the BCS conferences, think they could very likely win the ACC this year...
Back to top Go down
alemic

alemic

PostSubject: Re: check out the Cal player faking injury   check out the Cal player faking injury EmptySat 20 Nov 2010, 6:34 am

titangator wrote:
When Bobby Bowden began his career at Florida State...he began there as an independent... he said he would play anybody anywhere.... and it took him quite a while to build something, but he did... by doing what the boise coach is doing now...I respect the hell out of Chris peterson as a person and a coach... he is staying put and trying to earn respect and moving to the mountain west is the next step in that.... I think Boise is just as good as many teams in the BCS conferences, think they could very likely win the ACC this year...

I think they would win out in the ACC and Big East, but both of those conferences I don't think deserve a BCS bowl bid.

And we all respect what he is trying to do, but it takes time. Just 2 or 3 years or even 5 years of winning doesnt cut it. Ohio State, Florida, Bama, Texas, Oklahoma all have tradition something Boise needs to build on, and their stadium. MWC is a good first step, but they still have a long road ahead
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: check out the Cal player faking injury   check out the Cal player faking injury EmptySat 20 Nov 2010, 10:02 am

Fresno State is playing Boise State on TV right now ESPN....go Bulldogs!......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: check out the Cal player faking injury   check out the Cal player faking injury Empty

Back to top Go down

check out the Cal player faking injury
Page 1 of 1