Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Ball Coach for LSU

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheBeast2

TheBeast2

New Ball Coach for LSU Empty
PostSubject: New Ball Coach for LSU   New Ball Coach for LSU EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 8:49 am

Coach Beast is the New Head Coach

LSU has announced the New Head Coach for its program. Coach Beast2TLU has taken over for a fallen program. LSU hasn't won a conference title since 2007 and has fallen a little under the radar. Coach Beast promises to bring the Tigers back to prominence.

"This is a great challenge for me and my staff. We are taking over a very prestigous school in the best conference in the nation. LSU has been struggling the past few years and I know we can bring them back to one of the best teams in the nation. This team is very talented and are young in a lot of positions. Winning is not our #1 goal but definately a top priority. We all know that if you don't win, your out. And we definately intend on winning. Recruiting is a must and we want good quality student athletes. We will hit the recruiting trail hard and try to get the best guys in here. This will be a great challenge and I am looking forward to it. Geaux Tigers!!!"
Back to top Go down

New Ball Coach for LSU
Page 1 of 1