Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 2017 Week 10 Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3230
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 27
Location : Windsor, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 10 Discussion   Fri 10 Dec 2010, 1:21 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
ahem....throwing in the 4th with a big lead....and after having 6 TD throws already?? You have thrown people out for less simbro

Jesse it was on 3rd and long and it happened to stretch out.

_________________
Coach Macc


Overall Record 100-15
Bowl Record 5-3
Fiesta Bowl (2010) Rose Bowl (2015) Orange Bowl x3 (2012, 2013, 2017)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://q4tb.forumotion.net
LongGONE24
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3230
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 27
Location : Windsor, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 10 Discussion   Fri 10 Dec 2010, 1:24 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
ahem....throwing in the 4th with a big lead....and after having 6 TD throws already?? You have thrown people out for less simbro

and excuse me? Please remind me of a time WHEN! Those little sly remarks piss me off man, you think they go under the radar but any time anybody says anything to you, you go and quit the OD.

The reason that bugs me is because the only time I've kicked ANYONE out is because A) I've been supported by two or more senior members and OR B) it's been a reoccurring issue in user games.

7TD's against a weak Lousiville squad is not out of the ordinary. And it's not like my QB's even challenging for any awards or among the top in TD passes this season... I don't understand why you've gotta be a damper on everyone else because it's not the exact same averages you see on Saturdays.

_________________
Coach Macc


Overall Record 100-15
Bowl Record 5-3
Fiesta Bowl (2010) Rose Bowl (2015) Orange Bowl x3 (2012, 2013, 2017)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://q4tb.forumotion.net
llcoolgrey

avatar

Posts : 1373
Join date : 2010-09-21
Location : New York, NY

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 10 Discussion   Fri 10 Dec 2010, 1:24 am

Yea my Ducks are pissed! THey will be welcoming Arizona to Autzen tonight with a defening stadium and a stingy defense. After already getting by USC, i plan on coming out fierce for the remainder of the season. Don't count the Ducks out just yet!

This recruiting class is all going on redshirt. I'm hoping that the following season they will all come in and give me 4 years of the best passing offense Oregon has ever seen!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Greymusic.com
LongGONE24
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3230
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 27
Location : Windsor, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 10 Discussion   Fri 10 Dec 2010, 1:25 am

We've catered to your wishes and desires quite a bit since youve returned, jess. These sliders are a challenge and being able to put up that isn't something I've even HAD the OPPORTUNITY to do, so if I've got the ball of course I'm gonna pass with it.

_________________
Coach Macc


Overall Record 100-15
Bowl Record 5-3
Fiesta Bowl (2010) Rose Bowl (2015) Orange Bowl x3 (2012, 2013, 2017)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://q4tb.forumotion.net
llcoolgrey

avatar

Posts : 1373
Join date : 2010-09-21
Location : New York, NY

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 10 Discussion   Fri 10 Dec 2010, 1:27 am

yea it doesnt really change the NC picture lol

it was a touch condescending sir
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Greymusic.com
luvtotha9s

avatar

Posts : 2666
Join date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 10 Discussion   Fri 10 Dec 2010, 1:30 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
luvtotha9s wrote:
ahem....throwing in the 4th with a big lead....and after having 6 TD throws already?? You have thrown people out for less simbro

and excuse me? Please remind me of a time WHEN! Those little sly remarks piss me off man, you think they go under the radar but any time anybody says anything to you, you go and quit the OD.

The reason that bugs me is because the only time I've kicked ANYONE out is because A) I've been supported by two or more senior members and OR B) it's been a reoccurring issue in user games.

7TD's against a weak Lousiville squad is not out of the ordinary. And it's not like my QB's even challenging for any awards or among the top in TD passes this season... I don't understand why you've gotta be a damper on everyone else because it's not the exact same averages you see on Saturdays.
I never go under the radar.....i have a thick skin as well...I quit cuz you are a clueless nincompoop..and I didnt wanna be a part of anything you were a part of....keep making excuses.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
luvtotha9s

avatar

Posts : 2666
Join date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 10 Discussion   Fri 10 Dec 2010, 1:32 am

you didnt cater shit to me......blow off macc...you are clueless dude
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Goatstain

avatar

Posts : 576
Join date : 2009-11-17

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 10 Discussion   Fri 10 Dec 2010, 1:32 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
Also, Ohio State falls.

FSU has a little bit of a gauntlet left... Michigan and then North Carolina in the ACC 'Ship.

Arizona and Washington are bound to fall sooner or later... no oddity that two former high profile coaches squads are running the table even this late in the season. But Oregon is going to be Pac10PISSED and a problem to deal with because if Arizona State can't clean the table off with USC,Wash AND Ariz still on their schedule, they're right in there. Those two won't be in the NC picture.

Missouri still has to go threw North Carolina late.... a pesky Goat squad's always a tough task!! Those boys are so filled up with POWERPORKKK that you'll never know what will happen in Raleigh. Also, A&M in the Big 12 championship game. A game that's a double edged sword because if A&M wins, I assume it would be a step right into the NC game, with everyone else being 1 loss as well.

South Carolina will have to play LSU in the SEC Championship game, and Coach BEAST gets to show the Q4TBworld what he's all about... I'm pulling for the Tigers upset that will get them into a BCS Big Bowl!!

This might be one of the most exciting seasons endings, from my standpoint. I'm on the outside tapping to get in. Pulling for some upsets, but it will be scoreboard watching Pitt team ready to take on whoever it is!!!!!!

Its Chapel Hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The pudwackers from NC State play in Raleigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luvtotha9s

avatar

Posts : 2666
Join date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 10 Discussion   Fri 10 Dec 2010, 1:33 am

I will always call a spade a spade
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
llcoolgrey

avatar

Posts : 1373
Join date : 2010-09-21
Location : New York, NY

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 10 Discussion   Fri 10 Dec 2010, 1:34 am

oh boy...here comes fight club
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Greymusic.com
titangator

avatar

Posts : 2714
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 29
Location : Middle Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 10 Discussion   Fri 10 Dec 2010, 2:09 am

Step back and take a chill pill everyone... 9's go replay michael muse film, macc go blaze one....


And fuck, I beat Oregon and now I have freaking twop top 5 teams left ont he schedule in order to win my first conference championship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luvtotha9s

avatar

Posts : 2666
Join date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 10 Discussion   Fri 10 Dec 2010, 2:10 am

give em hell titan...you better win the pac 10..I wasnt mad at all...just dont like hypocrites...never have
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
LongGONE24
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3230
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 27
Location : Windsor, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 10 Discussion   Fri 10 Dec 2010, 2:13 am

I find it funny how you say i've kicked out people for less... claim to call a spade a spade... and still have yet to supply some evidence to back up your claim. And I'm the one whose clueless lol.

_________________
Coach Macc


Overall Record 100-15
Bowl Record 5-3
Fiesta Bowl (2010) Rose Bowl (2015) Orange Bowl x3 (2012, 2013, 2017)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://q4tb.forumotion.net
luvtotha9s

avatar

Posts : 2666
Join date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 10 Discussion   Fri 10 Dec 2010, 2:15 am

ok..how about when you kicked clevmire out...for cursing you out....how about when you wanted to kick me out for calling a fake punt on you...and you were mad I didnt psn you that i was going for it....its called a "fake" punt......there is two...you beat the "sim" drum the hardest....yet you are passing up 50 somthing to 6 in the 4th quarter.....you are a hypocrite
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
LongGONE24
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3230
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 27
Location : Windsor, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 10 Discussion   Fri 10 Dec 2010, 2:20 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
ok..how about when you kicked clevmire out...for cursing you out....how about when you wanted to kick me out for calling a fake punt on you...and you were mad I didnt psn you that i was going for it....its called a "fake" punt......there is two

For one I never kicked clevmire out, he quit. I clearly remember saying I'd let him back any time he decided to come back.

A nd I never threatened to kick you out, I just thgouth you should show some more respect to your peers by letting me charge my controller that was dying that resulted in a big play for you. But if you're that disrespectful and had to dig to find two ways, neithe rof which I threatened to kick ANYBODY out so you can continue your bullshit go ahead. Somebody trying to berate my name would insult me if I in fact too had any respect for what they said, as well.

_________________
Coach Macc


Overall Record 100-15
Bowl Record 5-3
Fiesta Bowl (2010) Rose Bowl (2015) Orange Bowl x3 (2012, 2013, 2017)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://q4tb.forumotion.net
luvtotha9s

avatar

Posts : 2666
Join date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 10 Discussion   Fri 10 Dec 2010, 2:21 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
luvtotha9s wrote:
ok..how about when you kicked clevmire out...for cursing you out....how about when you wanted to kick me out for calling a fake punt on you...and you were mad I didnt psn you that i was going for it....its called a "fake" punt......there is two

For one I never kicked clevmire out, he quit. I clearly remember saying I'd let him back any time he decided to come back.

A nd I never threatened to kick you out, I just thgouth you should show some more respect to your peers by letting me charge my controller that was dying that resulted in a big play for you. But if you're that disrespectful and had to dig to find two ways, neithe rof which I threatened to kick ANYBODY out so you can continue your bullshit go ahead. Somebody trying to berate my name would insult me if I in fact too had any respect for what they said, as well.
ok...a third instance.....you are talking about the time you ran up the score on me,...when i pleaded with you i had work at 5am the next morning...then bragged how you ass raped me....you are classless bro....pitiful


Last edited by luvtotha9s on Fri 10 Dec 2010, 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
luvtotha9s

avatar

Posts : 2666
Join date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 10 Discussion   Fri 10 Dec 2010, 2:23 am

no digging....right off the top of my head....you even gave me a third instance of your asshattery...thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
titangator

avatar

Posts : 2714
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 29
Location : Middle Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 10 Discussion   Fri 10 Dec 2010, 2:33 am

Muse film


Fattie



Peace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
llcoolgrey

avatar

Posts : 1373
Join date : 2010-09-21
Location : New York, NY

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 10 Discussion   Fri 10 Dec 2010, 2:36 am

Gator Arizona and Washington will not be top 5 teams after i get through with them...and 9's don't hand the Pac 10 to Gator just yet!

4 Time Pac 10 Kings baby!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Greymusic.com
luvtotha9s

avatar

Posts : 2666
Join date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 10 Discussion   Fri 10 Dec 2010, 2:41 am

i didnt give it to him...but I am rooting for him to win out and take that crown....a hard road to travel, and a rough rough way to go!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Coach Gruden

avatar

Posts : 4402
Join date : 2009-11-17
Location : coeur d alene-idaho

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 10 Discussion   Fri 10 Dec 2010, 2:42 am

cokanblues wrote:
The kid is from utAh he is prob a Morman who wanted to be able to beat his ten wives

dang coke....last week banging on homo's this week morman's...your on a roll....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luvtotha9s

avatar

Posts : 2666
Join date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 10 Discussion   Fri 10 Dec 2010, 2:44 am

Coach Gruden wrote:
cokanblues wrote:
The kid is from utAh he is prob a Morman who wanted to be able to beat his ten wives

dang coke....last week banging on homo's this week morman's...your on a roll....
lol!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
luvtotha9s

avatar

Posts : 2666
Join date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 10 Discussion   Fri 10 Dec 2010, 2:46 am

What would Coke think about a mormon fag???
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
llcoolgrey

avatar

Posts : 1373
Join date : 2010-09-21
Location : New York, NY

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 10 Discussion   Fri 10 Dec 2010, 2:47 am

he would probobly try and recruit him if he was the #4WR in the class. I have the first three
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Greymusic.com
Coach Gruden

avatar

Posts : 4402
Join date : 2009-11-17
Location : coeur d alene-idaho

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 10 Discussion   Fri 10 Dec 2010, 2:49 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
What would Coke think about a mormon fag???

doubt he would invite him over for a soda?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 10 Discussion   

Back to top Go down
 
2017 Week 10 Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» M25-2017 Week 6 Eagles vs Giants - Crazy Play
» M25-2017 Week 6 Power Rankings
» M25-2017 Week 1 News Center
» All Out Cricket's Discussion Of The Week - What do England need to do to win at Lord's?
» LHGCL - 2016-2017 Age Divisions, QT and Bye Discussion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD :: NCAA 2011 Weekly Discussion-
Jump to: