Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 2017 Conference Championship week

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
axspecialk

avatar

Posts : 3304
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 32
Location : Miramar,Fl

PostSubject: 2017 Conference Championship week   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 10:24 am

Big games..

SEC LSU vs South Carolina with huge national championship implications

Big XII Texas A&M vs Missouri with more national championship implications on the line

ACC FSU vs GT.. we kno the outcome of this game already lol so what is the bcs gonna do as it stands now.. mizzou is the outsider looking in... lets see what shakes loose
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.carbsociety.com
Coach Gruden

avatar

Posts : 4402
Join date : 2009-11-17
Location : coeur d alene-idaho

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Conference Championship week   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 10:31 am

on and ready, gl axe!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BucNutts

avatar

Posts : 2931
Join date : 2009-11-19
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Conference Championship week   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 10:33 am

good luck fellas. Updates if you can
Back to top Go down
View user profile
llcoolgrey

avatar

Posts : 1373
Join date : 2010-09-21
Location : New York, NY

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Conference Championship week   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 10:42 am

When is LSU and South Carolina playing?

I would like to bang my bowl game out tonight if we can advance to bowl week. That way we can do offseason tomorrow night

Coke are u playing GT now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Greymusic.com
Coach Gruden

avatar

Posts : 4402
Join date : 2009-11-17
Location : coeur d alene-idaho

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Conference Championship week   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 10:53 am

14-7 A&M with 3:57 left in 2nd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cokanblues

avatar

Posts : 842
Join date : 2009-12-28
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Conference Championship week   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 11:13 am

Fsu to the national championship as the Seminoles defeat the jackets 33-13 Shawn sharpe earned player of the game hauling in 12 receptions for 232 yards with one td... South Carolina and lsu need to play tonight I'm willing to play next weeks game tonight also
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coach Gruden

avatar

Posts : 4402
Join date : 2009-11-17
Location : coeur d alene-idaho

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Conference Championship week   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 11:21 am

A&M up 21-17 2:57 in 4th kicking off to MIZZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cokanblues

avatar

Posts : 842
Join date : 2009-12-28
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Conference Championship week   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 11:25 am

Damn sounds like a good game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coach Gruden

avatar

Posts : 4402
Join date : 2009-11-17
Location : coeur d alene-idaho

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Conference Championship week   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 11:28 am

And the STREAK is OVER.....I need a drink....final score 21-17 good game Axe...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cokanblues

avatar

Posts : 842
Join date : 2009-12-28
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Conference Championship week   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 11:29 am

Coach Gruden wrote:
And the STREAK is OVER.....I need a drink....final score 21-17 good game Axe...
Damn good job chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coach Gruden

avatar

Posts : 4402
Join date : 2009-11-17
Location : coeur d alene-idaho

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Conference Championship week   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 11:30 am

cokanblues wrote:
Coach Gruden wrote:
And the STREAK is OVER.....I need a drink....final score 21-17 good game Axe...
Damn good job chris

thanks bro, that took a lot of work AXE is a monster!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BucNutts

avatar

Posts : 2931
Join date : 2009-11-19
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Conference Championship week   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 11:31 am

cokanblues wrote:
Coach Gruden wrote:
And the STREAK is OVER.....I need a drink....final score 21-17 good game Axe...
Damn good job chris


+1

And Ax, what a run you were on. Good job to the both of you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
axspecialk

avatar

Posts : 3304
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 32
Location : Miramar,Fl

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Conference Championship week   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 11:32 am

gg gruden.. just couldnt move the ball on offense.. and when it counted i let the tru freshman chuck it and he threw the int.. defense on third down couldnt do shit.. that first int my fuckin gf was yapping to me and i was talking n not really paying attention and after that i knew what time it was.. streak over.. Sad im kinda happy its over now tho it was such a burdern every week now i can play simple ball game by game.. great game gruden. third downs.. i cant stop ne one on third downs..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.carbsociety.com
Mydas77

avatar

Posts : 113
Join date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Conference Championship week   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 11:33 am

Beast whete u at?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cokanblues

avatar

Posts : 842
Join date : 2009-12-28
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Conference Championship week   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 11:34 am

Somebody get a hold of beast does he have a cell numbed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
axspecialk

avatar

Posts : 3304
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 32
Location : Miramar,Fl

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Conference Championship week   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 11:34 am

look at this top... 9:28 to his 18:32... lol 174 yards of total offense for mizzou.. lol n i was still in it.. just never had the ball and when i did i fucked up.. man that throw i said before i threw it cant throw an int here and he wouldnt let me run the spread option for shit so i knew the throw would be there he just let it hang.. o well...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.carbsociety.com
Coach Gruden

avatar

Posts : 4402
Join date : 2009-11-17
Location : coeur d alene-idaho

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Conference Championship week   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 11:35 am

axspecialk wrote:
gg gruden.. just couldnt move the ball on offense.. and when it counted i let the tru freshman chuck it and he threw the int.. defense on third down couldnt do shit.. that first int my fuckin gf was yapping to me and i was talking n not really paying attention and after that i knew what time it was.. streak over.. Sad im kinda happy its over now tho it was such a burdern every week now i can play simple ball game by game.. great game gruden. third downs.. i cant stop ne one on third downs..

LOL about the GF...I had to send the kids upstairs they were driving me batty...still shaking, you are a true king....no one will ever that winning streak of your's it's an honor to be in the same Conf with you bro!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coach Gruden

avatar

Posts : 4402
Join date : 2009-11-17
Location : coeur d alene-idaho

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Conference Championship week   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 11:38 am

you are no fun to play D against, keeping the ball was key, very proud of HB A Dockery 23 carries for 127 yards and a TD and your nephew Brett Dodds had a nice game with 5 Tackles and a Sack...My gosh that MLB/Melvin Sanders of your's is a STUD....12 tackles 2 ATK 1 TFL and INT, thank the Lord he is a SR...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
llcoolgrey

avatar

Posts : 1373
Join date : 2010-09-21
Location : New York, NY

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Conference Championship week   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 11:55 am

Are we getting a advance tonight?

When are sc and lsu playing? I wanna play tonight if possible cuz I won't be free till tomorrow evening after tonight
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Greymusic.com
axspecialk

avatar

Posts : 3304
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 32
Location : Miramar,Fl

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Conference Championship week   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 11:56 am

Coach Gruden wrote:
you are no fun to play D against, keeping the ball was key, very proud of HB A Dockery 23 carries for 127 yards and a TD and your nephew Brett Dodds had a nice game with 5 Tackles and a Sack...My gosh that MLB/Melvin Sanders of your's is a STUD....12 tackles 2 ATK 1 TFL and INT, thank the Lord he is a SR...

Melvin is the best player on my defense by a mile.. he was the only one did ne thing.. i saw u figured out that the olb were young and u picked on number 7.. he is a good player just doesnt see everything yet.. i was young on defense and is showed the older guys played great the right side of the field was off limits but the left side other than my fs who u never really threw ne thing at its young and u worked them all the way out.....what did u think of the qb? number 2 the one who threw the int that doomed me.. he was looking good untill then.. when he came in for dustin and drove for the score.. i just felt confident he could handle it.. the future is bright in mizzou ppl.. when oj takes over next year its gonna be GREAT!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.carbsociety.com
Coach Gruden

avatar

Posts : 4402
Join date : 2009-11-17
Location : coeur d alene-idaho

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Conference Championship week   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 11:57 am

So my fella BCS guru...how is this going to shake out....
A) if South Carolina wins they are in the NC vs FSU
B) if the lose, who is in...Pitt probable?...with PSU, GT, MISS and if SC looses I would imagine off the Mizz win A&M would jump past....here is the question...does A&M jump an idle Pitt into 2nd spot base off the the victory over them early in the season?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coach Gruden

avatar

Posts : 4402
Join date : 2009-11-17
Location : coeur d alene-idaho

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Conference Championship week   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 11:59 am

axspecialk wrote:
Coach Gruden wrote:
you are no fun to play D against, keeping the ball was key, very proud of HB A Dockery 23 carries for 127 yards and a TD and your nephew Brett Dodds had a nice game with 5 Tackles and a Sack...My gosh that MLB/Melvin Sanders of your's is a STUD....12 tackles 2 ATK 1 TFL and INT, thank the Lord he is a SR...

Melvin is the best player on my defense by a mile.. he was the only one did ne thing.. i saw u figured out that the olb were young and u picked on number 7.. he is a good player just doesnt see everything yet.. i was young on defense and is showed the older guys played great the right side of the field was off limits but the left side other than my fs who u never really threw ne thing at its young and u worked them all the way out.....what did u think of the qb? number 2 the one who threw the int that doomed me.. he was looking good untill then.. when he came in for dustin and drove for the score.. i just felt confident he could handle it.. the future is bright in mizzou ppl.. when oj takes over next year its gonna be GREAT!!!

ya, really wanted nothing to do with the middle of the field...and my strengths after looking at both roster was off tackle so tried to work that....i thought both your QB were solid....throw the ball on a leash....like i said playing D vs your team is a real challenge...I had some good SR leadership so next year could be tough for me....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
axspecialk

avatar

Posts : 3304
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 32
Location : Miramar,Fl

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Conference Championship week   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 12:01 pm

i am honestly not mad.. at all at the loss.. idk why.. i made my schedule as hard as it could be.. bucc goat and gruden in the same year and to go 2-1.. thats a great fuckin season.. dustin williamson will have only lost 1 game in his entire career at mizzou and it came today...what a career.. and the appropriate ending.. 4 in a row is absurd.. and idk i just figured i would earn the fourth one ten fold.. slipped up against gruden..im fired up for next year man oj showed sooo much promise... lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.carbsociety.com
Coach Gruden

avatar

Posts : 4402
Join date : 2009-11-17
Location : coeur d alene-idaho

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Conference Championship week   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 12:03 pm

axspecialk wrote:
i am honestly not mad.. at all at the loss.. idk why.. i made my schedule as hard as it could be.. bucc goat and gruden in the same year and to go 2-1.. thats a great fuckin season.. dustin williamson will have only lost 1 game in his entire career at mizzou and it came today...what a career.. and the appropriate ending.. 4 in a row is absurd.. and idk i just figured i would earn the fourth one ten fold.. slipped up against gruden..im fired up for next year man oj showed sooo much promise... lol

ya there is nothing to hang you head about, incredible run and career fro Williamson and the other SR....it will be hard to think anyone would ever match that run....and you did have a brutal schedule....kudos to you and the Mizz Staff!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheBeast2

avatar

Posts : 52
Join date : 2010-12-03
Age : 30
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Conference Championship week   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 12:14 pm

Mydas im ready when you are. My cell is 601-826-3925
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2017 Conference Championship week   

Back to top Go down
 
2017 Conference Championship week
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Rugby Championship week 1
» 2017 Championship Auto Racing Series cars
» 2017 Bike Week
» NFL Competition - Championship Week Results
» 2017 Championship Auto Racing Series (Sign Up Now!)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD :: NCAA 2011 Weekly Discussion-
Jump to: