Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 2018 Week 12 Discussion

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
axspecialk

avatar

Posts : 3304
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 33
Location : Miramar,Fl

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 12 Discussion   Fri 24 Dec 2010, 4:46 am

Coach Gruden wrote:
BucNutts wrote:
actually I don't think I am gonna ask him.

He has alot of stuff going on in the spring with sports etc...

so if anyone else has anybody lets try to get this figured out..

or Ax, said maybe he wanted WV....I thought I read that awhile back..

I doubt Axe or Macc want to leave the monster they have created..


i did say wvu a lil while back.. i have no problem leaving mizzou truth is i live this qb and befreo him it was rudy and i kno u guys would prefer i leave with everyone leaving but truth is the qb is special and we will probably play another 15 seasons and i never get ne thing like him so i want to enjoy the ride.. n then ill move.. thats all
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.carbsociety.com
BucNutts

avatar

Posts : 2931
Join date : 2009-11-19
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 12 Discussion   Fri 24 Dec 2010, 4:51 am

thats fine ax, then we roll with you and macc solo for a year or two, then maybe by then 9's comes back, and we even this thing out again.

Unless we can find a suitable replacement soon.

Just schedule 3 user games, if you win those you still deserve the NC game slot, if you don;t then wining your conference will still be ok.

I am ok with that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LongGONE24
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3230
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 29
Location : Windsor, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 12 Discussion   Fri 24 Dec 2010, 5:02 am

Alrite, if Buc's really leaving. That leaves the Big East open for sure. I'm not playing in a conference by myself, I'll go USC. If anyone looks at their team they'll see that's a team heavily in need of rehabilitation. If they don't drop to 4stars, which I'm sure they will I don't want to have to stay at PITT because they're 5stars, I'd be leaving a 6star school with the ability to competitive recruit almost any player I want... it would be evening out the recruiting pool.

I know I said Chris you can have them, but if Buc leaves...you still have a conference opponent (Ax, whose said he isn't leaving yet) I'll stay at PITT if Goat comes to WVU, but if Buck leaves and Goat goes SEC and nobody takes WVU.... I wanna go west coz I'd like a conference opponent (Grey/Titan...whoever doesn't go to UF lol)

Moves are fun and everything but when there's this many its so fuckin difficult to organize it so everyones got a fair CC opponent... the battle for a conference is so much better than playing 3 OOC games just for a spot in the NC. If you lose one of your OOC games, it still gives you that bit of worth your season still has fighting for the conference.

_________________
Coach Macc


Overall Record 100-15
Bowl Record 5-3
Fiesta Bowl (2010) Rose Bowl (2015) Orange Bowl x3 (2012, 2013, 2017)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://q4tb.forumotion.net
BucNutts

avatar

Posts : 2931
Join date : 2009-11-19
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 12 Discussion   Fri 24 Dec 2010, 5:03 am

im getting restless now lol..

I just looked over the complete Ohio State roster, ready to rock and roll.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goatstain

avatar

Posts : 576
Join date : 2009-11-17

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 12 Discussion   Fri 24 Dec 2010, 5:05 am

axspecialk wrote:
Coach Gruden wrote:
BucNutts wrote:
actually I don't think I am gonna ask him.

He has alot of stuff going on in the spring with sports etc...

so if anyone else has anybody lets try to get this figured out..

or Ax, said maybe he wanted WV....I thought I read that awhile back..

I doubt Axe or Macc want to leave the monster they have created..


i did say wvu a lil while back.. i have no problem leaving mizzou truth is i live this qb and befreo him it was rudy and i kno u guys would prefer i leave with everyone leaving but truth is the qb is special and we will probably play another 15 seasons and i never get ne thing like him so i want to enjoy the ride.. n then ill move.. thats all

urban? is that you???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LongGONE24
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3230
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 29
Location : Windsor, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 12 Discussion   Fri 24 Dec 2010, 5:06 am

Chatbox anyone?

_________________
Coach Macc


Overall Record 100-15
Bowl Record 5-3
Fiesta Bowl (2010) Rose Bowl (2015) Orange Bowl x3 (2012, 2013, 2017)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://q4tb.forumotion.net
Coach Gruden

avatar

Posts : 4402
Join date : 2009-11-17
Location : coeur d alene-idaho

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 12 Discussion   Fri 24 Dec 2010, 5:07 am

hey goat i will give a big piece of pork if you go to WVU so Macc has a friend....then when 9's comes back he can grab an SEC team to play with Tiatan?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BucNutts

avatar

Posts : 2931
Join date : 2009-11-19
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 12 Discussion   Fri 24 Dec 2010, 5:07 am

macc u need to make up ur mind lol....

are u staying with Holt, or are u going to USC.

Gruden has said if you want them, he will stay at A&M (which has become a powerhouse now)

So if you go to USC, it would be you and grey. and we would be even at all conferences
Back to top Go down
View user profile
titangator

avatar

Posts : 2714
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 30
Location : Middle Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 12 Discussion   Fri 24 Dec 2010, 5:09 am

coming to chatbox!!!!!!!!!!!! oh gosh, me and goat in the SEC? reliving our old Maryland UNC rivalry... if you could call it a rivalry, i think i beat him once out of like 10 games lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coach Gruden

avatar

Posts : 4402
Join date : 2009-11-17
Location : coeur d alene-idaho

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 12 Discussion   Fri 24 Dec 2010, 5:09 am

BucNutts wrote:
macc u need to make up ur mind lol....

are u staying with Holt, or are u going to USC.

Gruden has said if you want them, he will stay at A&M (which has become a powerhouse now)

So if you go to USC, it would be you and grey. and we would be even at all conferences

MACC =
Back to top Go down
View user profile
axspecialk

avatar

Posts : 3304
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 33
Location : Miramar,Fl

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 12 Discussion   Fri 24 Dec 2010, 5:13 am

Goatstain wrote:
axspecialk wrote:
Coach Gruden wrote:
BucNutts wrote:
actually I don't think I am gonna ask him.

He has alot of stuff going on in the spring with sports etc...

so if anyone else has anybody lets try to get this figured out..

or Ax, said maybe he wanted WV....I thought I read that awhile back..

I doubt Axe or Macc want to leave the monster they have created..


i did say wvu a lil while back.. i have no problem leaving mizzou truth is i live this qb and befreo him it was rudy and i kno u guys would prefer i leave with everyone leaving but truth is the qb is special and we will probably play another 15 seasons and i never get ne thing like him so i want to enjoy the ride.. n then ill move.. thats all

urban? is that you???


LMFAO!!!!! yes this is some real urban myer shit.. and when he goes pro imma lobby we quit this bullshit n go coach some pro football teams and pick whatever team drafts him!!! LMFAO!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.carbsociety.com
ggang21

avatar

Posts : 639
Join date : 2009-12-12
Location : Dallas TX

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 12 Discussion   Fri 24 Dec 2010, 5:50 am

ok guys here the verdict. I called sony and they said that i can do the whole exchange thing again so i was like hell no. So i called gamestop and they said i can bring it up there and they will do a even exchange with me for a brand new one. So right now im packing up my game and im on my way up there. It is very important that we dont advance with out me. I'm in first place to win the big ten. If i lose a game im out. So i need to play my game. I should be back in a hour tops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
axspecialk

avatar

Posts : 3304
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 33
Location : Miramar,Fl

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 12 Discussion   Fri 24 Dec 2010, 6:15 am

taken care of.. week 13 is up..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.carbsociety.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 12 Discussion   

Back to top Go down
 
2018 Week 12 Discussion
Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD :: NCAA 2011 Weekly Discussion-
Jump to: