Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2019 Week 1 Discussion

Go down 
+5
luvtotha9s
LongGONE24
BucNutts
Coach Gruden
llcoolgrey
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

2019 Week 1 Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 1 Discussion   2019 Week 1 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 3:40 am

ughh does anyone have the ncaaq4tb account email and password, i cannot remember what it is! ax put the master acct on notre dame, my week one tream >Surprised so im sitting around waiting to turn them on autopilot but i cant because it says i have to purchase online access to use with tyhe master act. retarded since ive signed in using ggangs name no problem. plz i need the master acct email and pass asap if you guys have it. i have a very small window to plkay.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 1 Discussion   2019 Week 1 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 3:50 am

Nicee! Ax comes thru clutch.

USC hosts Nortre Dame in the annual Battle for the Jeweled Shillelegh.

QB Jaden Taylor gets the start...USC receives three instant commitments this week, filling MUCH NEEDED voids next fall in 4star CB Will McPhersoon (6'0 187.lbs from Keller, TX) who is apart of the ESPNU150. 4star #9 C Roman White (6'0 282.lbs from Cajon, CA) and 3star #27 T John McKenzie (6'4 273.lbs from San Marcos, CA) who appears to be quite the diamond in the rough blue chipper... drowned in a talent rich California area... McKenzie has the skills that will allow him to start as early as next season.

Kickoff next!
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 1 Discussion   2019 Week 1 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 5:01 am

besides titan, who is left to play?
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 1 Discussion   2019 Week 1 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 5:02 am

Macc and Trojans Cruise in LA

Looking like a team he'd spent the past couple seasons recruiting, Coach Macc took the field for the very first time as the University of Southern California head ball coach and he would walk away with an above and beyond preformance, dominating the Fighting Irish 52-22.

Player of the game honours goes to starting RB Chad Bryant, who had four scores on the ground today and a few key grabs in the passing game to convert neccesary first downs on third and long. Bryant showed he's a well rounded back, not only doing it with his speed to burn defenders to the edge but also with his ability to bust through the line and break tackles. Bryant averaged 12 yards per carry and he should catapult himself into Heisman contention.

True freshman wideout Jimmy Smith was Jaden Taylor's favourite target, catching 4 passes for 48 yards but being very productive with his 2 touchdowns. Smith worked out of the slot and hurt the Irish defence, his second grab in a beautiful broken play for the Trojans, Taylor eluded the pocket, broke a sack attempt and fired across the field hitting Smith in the numbers for a 11 yard strike.

QB Jaden Taylor had a standout preformance, a QB Rating of 196.0 without a turnover to his name. Taylor is a big pocket passer who is very capable of staying in the pocket, making guys miss and delivering the football.

Defensively, MLB Anthony Rogers reminds Trojans fans of a very active and enthusiastic linebacker... argueably the most since Rey Maualuga. Rogers recorded ten tackles on the day, a sack and multiple tackles for loss. Rogers was in control of the animosity at the Colluseim and if todays game was any indication of the future of the program, the Grand Ol Lady hadn't been that hostile in years.

Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 1 Discussion   2019 Week 1 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 5:04 am

Ax, Titan then we can adv
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 1 Discussion   2019 Week 1 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 5:06 am

well lets get with it, we can at least make Titan win his season opener. If he has recruited from the CPU. Cause he wont be back till late Tuesday I think..

Ax, whats your plan?
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 1 Discussion   2019 Week 1 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 6:33 am

Okay not sure if I understand what's going on here. Ax you don't think it's fair because we've inherited these schools with tons of good pitches? For one, I had ALL B+ or higher pitches at Pittsburgh, besides the odd Early Playing time because I had such a stacked team. There was no pitch I had that would hurt me unless it was Conference Prestige or Campus Lifestyle (and they were both B rated). So I assume it's a little unfair that I've moved over into the Pac 10 with B+ Conf Prestige and the A+ Campus. I did take ahit, in coach prestige? Not sure how that happens but, oh well.

There's 0 5stars I feel confident about being able to recruit right now. I wouldn't say I'm any more farther ahead of the 8ball than I was at Pitt, where I cuold literally go around and recruit almost exclusively out of any state. Sure my pitches are better now, but I will certainly have to earn my 5th and 6th school prestige star in a conference with Oregon. I may speak formyself when I say this, I've certanily got no cakewalk or tippytoe to getting that next prestige level so it's a little tough for me to feel sorry for any 6star program.

But Ax, if you wanted to go somewhere and it fit the OD, and it was a 4star school by all means dude. Unfortunately, Gruden's settling in at A&M who would possibly want to start a new school and takeover trying to face him with his 7 first day commitments lol. You've got it in you, you whooped him in-season last year, I think you guys got a real good rivalry building down there. And no offence, I dno't think I've seen you sign ONE threestar recruit. Lower the standards a little bit, you might not get PRIMETIME READY TO PLAY players, but the depth you have - you can afford to have guys on the bench developing. That's just my take, were all compeltely balanced right now and I think an addition into the Pac 10 as well as when Jesse/Gang get back - this OD will be packed full and COMPETITIVE.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 1 Discussion   2019 Week 1 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 7:18 am

Someone txt me when we get an adv 519 992 6989
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 1 Discussion   2019 Week 1 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 7:42 am

What's ax doing??? Advance I want to play chris
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 1 Discussion   2019 Week 1 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 8:02 am

he's trying to decide what to do as far as picking a team.

I was texting him, said he was gonna be home soon, and he would get it figured out and adv.
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 1 Discussion   2019 Week 1 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 8:16 am

So I'm not gonna get to play my season opener? And I haven't recruited either, there is no way I can fill my board from computer, that is so hard to sort and navigate through...
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 1 Discussion   2019 Week 1 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 8:20 am

titangator wrote:
So I'm not gonna get to play my season opener? And I haven't recruited either, there is no way I can fill my board from computer, that is so hard to sort and navigate through...

why cant you sort your board?

You can do prospect search, and search players that have you as their Top school, top 3, top 5, top 10, etc...

that way you still find guys that are interested in your program.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 1 Discussion   2019 Week 1 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 8:35 am

lol macc ur post completely missed the point.. if u cant see that the school ur at is gonna kill in recruiting than idk.. if u think this game is programmed fairly.. ur off ur rocker.. goat hit it on the head...now while im not saying goat is right on restarting that may a bit much.. and i dont think u need to leave lsu either.. but his points are the point in all this.. the power houses are bias over the lil schools.. texas a&m is out recruiting me by a mile and and its nothing more than that school is historically good and mine is not.. so when it comes down to it the game is programmed to send the kids to good schools.. now im not saying thats wrong but its the truth.. and since everyone is at schools with tradition and history and prestige.. my school doesnt stand a shot.. im gonna play my mizzou game now and advance.. whatever.. i may even sim it at this point..
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 1 Discussion   2019 Week 1 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 8:56 am

lol Ax no offence I hear you but you were the oine who said you wanted to stay at Mizzou, you could've left too? I dunno, play it out dont act like you dont have an amazing team and foundation. Be selective with recruiting, get players that might not play right away but can progress. If you think you have a cornerback problem, or did - look at mine, Im going to need some major reconstruction. I hear your point about the powerhouse schools and the game is gay for that, so play this season out and wait for a powerhouse to drop in prestige? If you want, we can trade secondaries... I dont mind Razz
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 1 Discussion   2019 Week 1 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 9:06 am

I recruited 16 4stars 4 years ago and most of them started as shitty freshman now they are beasts I don't think you should be complaining play with who you got just because you only got three 5 stars last year is no reason to complain
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 1 Discussion   2019 Week 1 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 9:11 am

cokanblues wrote:
I recruited 16 4stars 4 years ago and most of them started as shitty freshman now they are beasts I don't think you should be complaining play with who you got just because you only got three 5 stars last year is no reason to complain

I dont think hes complaining, its a legit point that it's a little unfair. Ax what are your school ratings below B+? If your pitches are really that bad, by all means make the switch but Cokan has a point, OVR pointing system is USELESS. I have had 1000 yard seasons with running backs rated 61OVR. It might be easy for me to sit here in LA and talk about how easy it is to recruit but I go and get talent, I find guys that nobody has on their board and keep my eye on them. I try and compete with the guys I've got a realistic shot at but you've taken guys out of my baCKYard, I remember that corner from PA I put 60 mins into every week, #1 on my list and you scooped him... all the way across the country. That shit happens. I realize the game has a decfect that even if teams build themselves up the perrenial powerhouses get an adv but I don't think it's really worth you simnming your games or not wanting to play, is it THAT bad???
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 1 Discussion   2019 Week 1 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 10:04 am

easy for the guy to say sitting at fsu getting everything he wants LMAO.. its all good like always i wont complain.. imma sim my game i dont feel like playing.. mydas is recruiting now after that we will advance..
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 1 Discussion   2019 Week 1 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 10:08 am

axspecialk wrote:
easy for the guy to say sitting at fsu getting everything he wants LMAO.. its all good like always i wont complain.. imma sim my game i dont feel like playing.. mydas is recruiting now after that we will advance..
I haven't got half as many recruits with the caliber you have I guaruantee if you stick it out this year you will pull in more than me I'm only first on 4 guys board and 2 are 5 stars
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 1 Discussion   2019 Week 1 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 10:09 am

ax, FSU has not gotten everything he wants until maybe this last year. He had to build FSU up just like everyone does at a school. Mizxou the last 3-5 years was at the top of about 80% of the ESPNU150, and it was frustratiing to me, gruden, coke, among others. I just don't see what is so bleak about your recruiting situation. You mentioned your pitches, they will continur to rise with you winning. Some don't change, like all schools. But most will get bumps. the difference between your B+ and some of the A's that USC, OSU, LSU have is not huge.

Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 1 Discussion   2019 Week 1 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 10:10 am

also when i said i was gonna stay only bucc was leaving to go to ohio state but then u left to usc goat to lsu titan to florida and the whole landscape change n i became the only one not moving to a power house..
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 1 Discussion   2019 Week 1 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 10:14 am

axspecialk wrote:
also when i said i was gonna stay only bucc was leaving to go to ohio state but then u left to usc goat to lsu titan to florida and the whole landscape change n i became the only one not moving to a power house..

I understand what you are saying, but I think you fail to see that Mizzou IS a powerhouse.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 1 Discussion   2019 Week 1 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 10:14 am

BucNutts wrote:
ax, FSU has not gotten everything he wants until maybe this last year. He had to build FSU up just like everyone does at a school. Mizxou the last 3-5 years was at the top of about 80% of the ESPNU150, and it was frustratiing to me, gruden, coke, among others. I just don't see what is so bleak about your recruiting situation. You mentioned your pitches, they will continur to rise with you winning. Some don't change, like all schools. But most will get bumps. the difference between your B+ and some of the A's that USC, OSU, LSU have is not huge.

he did build them up but no doubt but since then he has beasted me in recruiting and ya i only signed 3 5 stars but how many 4 stars did i sign last year 5? i got hosed in recruiting last year.. yes and the difference in landing those recruits i was high on was prestige but when we all share that demonitater i will be the man on the outside looking in... idk why u guys are arguing facts go look at my team and the players recruited in the last 2 years and u will start to under stand.. i have 0 depth and i cant sign shit ne one decent is after..again im not complaing it is what it is but i need to move n im stuck so for now imma just sim games untill i can figure out a better plan..
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 1 Discussion   2019 Week 1 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 10:17 am

BucNutts wrote:
axspecialk wrote:

I understand what you are saying, but I think you fail to see that Mizzou IS a powerhouse.

till the ppl i signed when u moved to usf and everyone shifted around grad then i will be a shitty team... in the real world mizz aint shit and in the game that doesnt change not when ohio state lsu florida um fsu usc are back to being powers.. i wont sign shit.. this is me making noise i recruited the last 2 years and texas a&m as ass raped me since..this isnt speculation its fact.. if i thought i had a fighting chance i would stay my pitches wont get ne better i been here for what 9 years.. it is what it is...
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 1 Discussion   2019 Week 1 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 10:30 am

We about to advance??
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 1 Discussion   2019 Week 1 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 10:43 am

shit i got lost in this shuffle...i was looking at the move guide lines being told that i cant go to a 5 star school and 3 or 4 of you made sure you lost so you could go to a 4 star. ive been at Oregon for 5 seasons now and i voiced early and often that i was thinking about moving. i still dont get why Gator got to jump me and go to Florida, i mean he's trasnferred schools like 3 times in the last 4 seasons (ND, ASU, Florida). I said i wanted the Gators or to go SEC, i got shut down. ax do you wanna move to the Pac 10? Ill seriously think about moving to the big 12, as long as i get afforded the same bullshit everyone else did and get to make a 5 star team go 4 star by losing
Back to top Go down
http://www.Greymusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 1 Discussion   2019 Week 1 Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2019 Week 1 Discussion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next