Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 2019 Week 2 Discussion

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
cokanblues

avatar

Posts : 842
Join date : 2009-12-28
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 2 Discussion   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 6:29 am

Fsu 21 a&m 14 very clOse game went up 14 0 in first half at the beginning of the 3rd chris scored on a 77 or so yard td pass the next possession tried a wr screen that got picked 4 6 tieing the game next possession I put together a long drive pounding the rock to put me up 21-14 chris drove to midfield then was forced to punt I ran the clock out on the next possession to seal yhe game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luvtotha9s

avatar

Posts : 2666
Join date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 2 Discussion   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 6:49 am

Hey macc....I'm leaving for a concert around 3pm tomorrow.....and unfortunately then moving the next morning...so if we don't get the game in before at least 2pm tomorrow(I need to shower and what not).....looks like I'm simming and will be on automatic pilot for the duration.....I really wanted to keep playing...but it seems life will have to take precedence over our thing here...I'll try to get back as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Coach Gruden

avatar

Posts : 4402
Join date : 2009-11-17
Location : coeur d alene-idaho

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 2 Discussion   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 6:58 am

FSU vs A&M

In a meeting between #6 FSU and #8 Texas A&M the game would be won up front on both sides of the ball, 3 key stats

#1 Running Game
FSU Oline were able to hold blocks and allow big chuck of yards to be gained off the Aggie D
FSU
Brandon Farris 25-163
Courtney Anderson 6-45
Avery Ginn 5-29
Thomas Miller 1-8
for a total rushing day of
44 attempts 230 yards at 5.23 per carry

and the FSU DL/OLB were up to the task holding A&M to 0 yards on 11 carries....

#2 THIRD DOWN CONVERSION
FSU 87%
A&M 33%

# TIME OF POSSESSION
see two stats above
FSU 19:19
A&M 8:41

FSU 21
A&M 14

Score was not really indicator of the dominance displayed by FSU....take out one big pass play and pick six and the game was not very close...that being said, A&M did have a chance at the end but couldn't make the stop to force a punt, and FSU runs out the clock in side the 10....Good game Coke, that FR QB Avery Ginn is a beast to bring down...had him a couple of times I thought and he got away...good luck the rest of the season, nice performance...


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coach Gruden

avatar

Posts : 4402
Join date : 2009-11-17
Location : coeur d alene-idaho

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 2 Discussion   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 7:03 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
Hey macc....I'm leaving for a concert around 3pm tomorrow.....and unfortunately then moving the next morning...so if we don't get the game in before at least 2pm tomorrow(I need to shower and what not).....looks like I'm simming and will be on automatic pilot for the duration.....I really wanted to keep playing...but it seems life will have to take precedence over our thing here...I'll try to get back as soon as possible

that's a bummer man....what is your time frame you think to get back in?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luvtotha9s

avatar

Posts : 2666
Join date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 2 Discussion   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 7:05 am

I have no clue....I'll probably miss this season and maybe one more....could be sooner could be later.....its all a big unknown
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
cokanblues

avatar

Posts : 842
Join date : 2009-12-28
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 2 Discussion   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 7:10 am

Coach Gruden wrote:
FSU vs A&M

In a meeting between #6 FSU and #8 Texas A&M the game would be won up front on both sides of the ball, 3 key stats

#1 Running Game
FSU Oline were able to hold blocks and allow big chuck of yards to be gained off the Aggie D
FSU
Brandon Farris 25-163
Courtney Anderson 6-45
Avery Ginn 5-29
Thomas Miller 1-8
for a total rushing day of
44 attempts 230 yards at 5.23 per carry

and the FSU DL/OLB were up to the task holding A&M to 0 yards on 11 carries.... Thanks man ya Avery ginn is insane

#2 THIRD DOWN CONVERSION
FSU 87%
A&M 33%

# TIME OF POSSESSION
see two stats above
FSU 19:19
A&M 8:41

FSU 21
A&M 14

Score was not really indicator of the dominance displayed by FSU....take out one big pass play and pick six and the game was not very close...that being said, A&M did have a chance at the end but couldn't make the stop to force a punt, and FSU runs out the clock in side the 10....Good game Coke, that FR QB Avery Ginn is a beast to bring down...had him a couple of times I thought and he got away...good luck the rest of the season, nice performance...


Back to top Go down
View user profile
LongGONE24
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3230
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 29
Location : Windsor, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 2 Discussion   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 7:26 am

If we can get an adv tonight Jesse, and your up I could play tonight. If not, I'll be home tommorow for 1pm eastern latest to play, sound ok?

_________________
Coach Macc


Overall Record 100-15
Bowl Record 5-3
Fiesta Bowl (2010) Rose Bowl (2015) Orange Bowl x3 (2012, 2013, 2017)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://q4tb.forumotion.net
BucNutts

avatar

Posts : 2931
Join date : 2009-11-19
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 2 Discussion   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 7:27 am

9s are you gonna stay on and just be on auto and pick up with PSU when you get back, or are you planning on retiring and hitting up a new team when you get back?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BucNutts

avatar

Posts : 2931
Join date : 2009-11-19
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 2 Discussion   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 8:12 am

anyone hear from ax?


I am talking to titan and since 9s is leaving tomorrow, it would be good to get his and macc's game in. I may be doing his week 2 stuff if we need to.

So ax, mydas? who else is left to play?

I think we are kinda close to advancing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coach Gruden

avatar

Posts : 4402
Join date : 2009-11-17
Location : coeur d alene-idaho

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 2 Discussion   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 8:16 am

Why is Axe set to Auto Pilot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BucNutts

avatar

Posts : 2931
Join date : 2009-11-19
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 2 Discussion   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 8:20 am

Coach Gruden wrote:
Why is Axe set to Auto Pilot?


cause he said he is gonna sim out the rest of this year until he figures out what he wants to do......or something to that affect....

But he is the commish, so he has to advance at least. I have sent out a text to find out whats going on...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luvtotha9s

avatar

Posts : 2666
Join date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 2 Discussion   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 8:43 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
If we can get an adv tonight Jesse, and your up I could play tonight. If not, I'll be home tommorow for 1pm eastern latest to play, sound ok?
sure..I'll try to stay up late...if not we can play tomorrow at 11am or 12


Last edited by luvtotha9s on Wed 29 Dec 2010, 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
luvtotha9s

avatar

Posts : 2666
Join date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 2 Discussion   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 8:44 am

BucNutts wrote:
9s are you gonna stay on and just be on auto and pick up with PSU when you get back, or are you planning on retiring and hitting up a new team when you get back?
I have no clue Buc...I would love to stick with Penn State...but who knows what you animals will do in a couple seasons...I have no clue when I will be back....so I'd hate to speculate
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
BucNutts

avatar

Posts : 2931
Join date : 2009-11-19
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 2 Discussion   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 8:46 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
BucNutts wrote:
9s are you gonna stay on and just be on auto and pick up with PSU when you get back, or are you planning on retiring and hitting up a new team when you get back?
I have no clue Buc...I would love to stick with Penn State...but who knows what you animals will do in a couple seasons...I have no clue when I will be back....so I'd hate to speculate


aight, good luck with the new transition. Keep us in the loop. I know ax had expressed some interest in your Nittany Lions...so thats why I was asking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luvtotha9s

avatar

Posts : 2666
Join date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 2 Discussion   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 9:04 am

BucNutts wrote:
luvtotha9s wrote:
BucNutts wrote:
9s are you gonna stay on and just be on auto and pick up with PSU when you get back, or are you planning on retiring and hitting up a new team when you get back?
I have no clue Buc...I would love to stick with Penn State...but who knows what you animals will do in a couple seasons...I have no clue when I will be back....so I'd hate to speculate


aight, good luck with the new transition. Keep us in the loop. I know ax had expressed some interest in your Nittany Lions...so thats why I was asking.
no way....dont let anyone take my Lions.....I have built them up from a 4* school...they are my babies...its killing me to have to leave them....absolutely killing me
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Coach Gruden

avatar

Posts : 4402
Join date : 2009-11-17
Location : coeur d alene-idaho

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 2 Discussion   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 9:07 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
BucNutts wrote:
luvtotha9s wrote:
BucNutts wrote:
9s are you gonna stay on and just be on auto and pick up with PSU when you get back, or are you planning on retiring and hitting up a new team when you get back?
I have no clue Buc...I would love to stick with Penn State...but who knows what you animals will do in a couple seasons...I have no clue when I will be back....so I'd hate to speculate


aight, good luck with the new transition. Keep us in the loop. I know ax had expressed some interest in your Nittany Lions...so thats why I was asking.
no way....dont let anyone take my Lions.....I have built them up from a 4* school...they are my babies...its killing me to have to leave them....absolutely killing me

ya that would be BS if his team wasn't saved for him on return....PSU should be 9's unless he states otherwise...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BucNutts

avatar

Posts : 2931
Join date : 2009-11-19
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 2 Discussion   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 9:08 am

lol, thats cool 9s and totally understandable. Are you gonna recruit from the CPU?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luvtotha9s

avatar

Posts : 2666
Join date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 2 Discussion   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 9:10 am

someone will have to clue me in on how to do that.....my cpu usage will be sporadic at best....since I dont have a laptap....and after i crashed my exes laptop...she might be reluctant to let me use hers again
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
BucNutts

avatar

Posts : 2931
Join date : 2009-11-19
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 2 Discussion   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 9:13 am

umm..I will link the website to go to. Your login info should be the same as your PSN info. your e-mail and pass

then you can try to feel your way through the Dynasty Wire, it will take you directly to our OD, since you are already a member.

Only thing is, the website itself crashes some, sometime right in the middle of me trying to recruit thus losing time on guys lol. So it may be iffy for you and your sketchy situation.

Here is the link

http://www.easports.com/dynasty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BucNutts

avatar

Posts : 2931
Join date : 2009-11-19
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 2 Discussion   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 9:16 am

edit***

you probably will have to register your PSN, which is the same log-in info as your ps3.... if that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luvtotha9s

avatar

Posts : 2666
Join date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 2 Discussion   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 9:20 am

cool...I'm in...will add it to my favorites...at least I can still recruit for my boys!!! sweet!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
BucNutts

avatar

Posts : 2931
Join date : 2009-11-19
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 2 Discussion   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 9:21 am

lol, i just hurt myself with the midwest....haha


o well at least you'll be familiar with your team upon your return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BucNutts

avatar

Posts : 2931
Join date : 2009-11-19
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 2 Discussion   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 9:22 am

so if any1 has ways to get ahold of ax, see what the deal is. I have not got a response from him this evening. Trying to figure out what the deal is, i can do titan's stuff if need be. If not he will be home after midnight and do his stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
axspecialk

avatar

Posts : 3304
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 33
Location : Miramar,Fl

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 2 Discussion   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 9:43 am

sorry mydas will play soon.. no idea what im doing but we will advance after..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.carbsociety.com
BucNutts

avatar

Posts : 2931
Join date : 2009-11-19
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 2 Discussion   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 9:56 am

alright I will get on and try and get titan's stuff finished.

Ax, I really don't wanna play his whole game, so I might try super-simming some. If I lose, can you throw results out please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week 2 Discussion   

Back to top Go down
 
2019 Week 2 Discussion
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD :: NCAA 2011 Weekly Discussion-
Jump to: