Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What should we do?

Go down 
+3
axspecialk
BucNutts
titangator
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What should we do?
Start over with 15 rec. limit, 5 star liimit, AA rec diff
What should we do? - Page 2 Vote_lcap55%What should we do? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Keep going with the above limits
What should we do? - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%What should we do? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
axspecialk

axspecialk

What should we do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 7:19 am

who was the extra vote? i saw beast was on these forums a lil bit ago i sure hope he didnt vote and screw this up...
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 7:23 am

me, ax, mydas, titan, gruden, cokan, goat, 9s, grey

those who have voted right?

still no gang, or macc
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 7:25 am

ok i didnt see 9's on tho maybe he was and voted silently.. ok well then it dont matter what macc and ggang wanna do.. majority has spoken so fold em.. new start there isnt a need for ne more discussion..
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 7:35 am

axspecialk wrote:
well now its 5-4 with bucc mis voting thats 6-3 so thats that i guess restart is the plan.... i really dont think i wanna be a part of that tho..i just dont see the point and def dont wanna be at a disadvantage for taking a shitty school when someone takes 99 stacked alabama lol.. i guess when 12 drops after the 3 month wait for rosters maybe longer since ther is such high value for 9's finished rosters i will see u guys again.. good luck with the new dynasty..

not being a downer but i just dont wanna start over so im out..

I'm surprised your leaving the OD, I know you are not excited about starting over, is there not one team that interest you that you may have never played with?...I will say you have seemed down the last couple of weeks and not a very happy camper...hope you reconsider this decision....
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 7:46 am

i didnt like the power shift move.... i didnt like how whenever someone woke up and didnt FEEL it ne more they just went werever they wanted.. just like this scenario one person doesnt like something and everyone has to bend to accommodate... it happened alot tihs time around ppl would take thier ball and go home.. me as well... ther is always someone wants to change something.. sliders recruiting.. rules etc no one is ever happy and towards the end it just started wearing on me... and i the one guy who kinda just rolled with all the punches to make everyone happy got left out in the cold n u kno like always i found a way to deal and was gonna move on but i just cant move on with the folding of the dynasty..i just dont get it.. why not restart withiin it.. why throw everything away.. lose my coach prestige and all my promises and get rid of all these talented players that have come into the game? i struggled with the trash at mizzou to start and now at lsu i have one year i have already signed a few guys i like and we just gonna throw it all away for no reason.. just doesn't sit well with me.. and then we restart with whoever.. not on even footing and for what? to accomplish what? in 10 years in the restart the cpu teams will still be trash and things will change.. are we gonna restart again? just doesnt make ne sense to me.. especially when the flaw is well notated by ea themselves the lpt were to fix broken progression and recruiting because after a few years teams tanked and even in the final lpt it wasnt a major difference just not as bad as it was.. so to me its a restart just to restart and i dont wanna do that.. thats all...
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 7:54 am

gosh dangit lol. This is hard. I wanna keep this group as intact as possible through many more releases of the game. Looks like if we restart we will at least lose 3 people due to it..
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 8:02 am

just got down shoveling snow, 10 degree's out with a nice Canadian breeze in my face to make wind chill around -10....i have lost all my energy to discuss this, someone just tell me what were doing and i will be there...
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 9:38 am

so who is left and what teams are taken....can you post under Bucc thread under general forum...who you want...so we can have Conf take shape...Axe are you sure you want out, mydas you still in? macc?....you 3 seemed most against the restart so like to get your thoughts....grey mention he may want to play with a created team South Alabama...maybe put them in Big East with Goat/TCU if that's who he wants?
Back to top Go down
Mydas77

Mydas77

PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 9:51 am

I'm not a fan of a restart. I think it defeats the whole purpose. The CPU balance probably will be worse with every one at the power school to start.

I like having my bro in the dynasty makes it fun for me. we have played dynasties together for a decade. If he bounces I have to bounce too.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 9:57 am

Mydas77 wrote:
I'm not a fan of a restart. I think it defeats the whole purpose. The CPU balance probably will be worse with every one at the power school to start.

I like having my bro in the dynasty makes it fun for me. we have played dynasties together for a decade. If he bounces I have to bounce too.

I can understand that...maybe you guys can at least look at layout and teams taken before making a final decision? I don't think as many power teams will be taken as you think....sound like grey want to play with a created South Alabama team in ACC, going to go check it out, but he said mostly 80 rated players....I'm taking TENN....which is a 4 or 5 star team...Goat looking at TCU/WVU which are 5 star teams i think? all teams very comparable talent wise to Miami? anyway just a thought...
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 10:30 am

There it is 5-5. I love how I have anm idea that accomodates to EVERYBODY and you guys throw it to the fuckin curb like it means nothing. If you dont wanna do two dynasties, I clearly stated not ALL need to be involved. It's for those who would want two. I dont ewven wanna part of this new OD, guess Q4TB is dead for me. Thanks guys. Ax transfer the commish to me please, Id like to play the rest of this, I'll play by myself if everyones going to cry and pretend that this isn't fun.

I'm seriously fucking pissed that my opinions been watered down to less than anybody elses... basically nothing. Real kick in the face.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 10:36 am

Sorry, but what about our opinions. When goat initially gave his vocal opinion how q4tb rules were not being abided, and "clusterfuck" was the word used, you immiediately threw his opinion out.

Thats what pissed him off in the first place. then it rolled from there.

it wasn't 5-5..it was 6-4 because I had voted the wrong one. So the end result needed to be changed by 1..
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 10:40 am

I didnt throw Goats opinion out, but if he wants to go behind my back and talk to you about it, instead of coming to me about it... so be it. This is seriouslyu not what I fucking signed up for whenm I made this, everyones fighting like highschool girls. This has really sucked the fun out of it for me as well. Gonna go back to playing offline I guess.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 10:43 am

i think macc is saying as the person who started this he feels kinda offended that no one cares or values his opinion..and i hear u macc but for a while now its been a majority rule kinda thing so its not that it dont matter but ppl are doing what they feel as a group they wanna do so dont take offense its kinda what we wanted.. not tradtion style dynasty but a everyone has say instead of a dicatorsip looks like it bit us in the ass lol everyone has too much say LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 10:45 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
I didnt throw Goats opinion out, but if he wants to go behind my back and talk to you about it, instead of coming to me about it... so be it. This is seriouslyu not what I fucking signed up for whenm I made this, everyones fighting like highschool girls. This has really sucked the fun out of it for me as well. Gonna go back to playing offline I guess.

I feel like when macc offered this option both me and bucc commented to the effect....we wouldn't be able to put so much energy into two teams? not sure that should be considered not taking his suggestion into consideration....
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 10:47 am

Okay SOLLUTION!

The six people who want a new OD can go ahead and start one. You can find six other new users, test them out and hope to find some legit sim ballers who can play at the pace we play.

Those who want to keep what we've got going, let's do that.

Obviously this isn;t going to work, which brings me back to my original idea of keeping two. If you don't want to be involved in the old one if a new one that only FIVE OTHER PEOPLE are going to be interested in, then don't. The less the better in my opinion if we're all splitting it up, quicker adv times. But for the guys like Grey who itch at the chance for an advance, having two will be the perfect remedy for the advance fever we get.

I don't understand how or why it's always me that gets thrown under the bus and tag teamed on like a Claudia Shiffer look alike.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 10:49 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
Okay SOLLUTION!

The six people who want a new OD can go ahead and start one. You can find six other new users, test them out and hope to find some legit sim ballers who can play at the pace we play.

Those who want to keep what we've got going, let's do that.

Obviously this isn;t going to work, which brings me back to my original idea of keeping two. If you don't want to be involved in the old one if a new one that only FIVE OTHER PEOPLE are going to be interested in, then don't. The less the better in my opinion if we're all splitting it up, quicker adv times. But for the guys like Grey who itch at the chance for an advance, having two will be the perfect remedy for the advance fever we get.

I don't understand how or why it's always me that gets thrown under the bus and tag teamed on like a Claudia Shiuffer look alike.

no one is throwing you or anyone under the bus....hope you guys reconsider and join the new OD....
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 10:50 am

No. No interest.

Ax if you're going to this new one, transfer the commish name to me please.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 10:52 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
No. No interest.

Ax if you're going to this new one, transfer the commish name to me please.
\

ax mentioned he was gonna be out of the new one also. Wish you guys would reconsider..
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 10:53 am

Ya Grudne, it actually does happen quite a bit. Everyones got their own clique, peoples siblings and their close friends and here I'm the one who had an idea, to give everyone fair and equal say and it completely backfires on me. Maybe I come off as a dick sometimes and maybe I put my foot in my mouth, but I don't mean to offend or berate or insult anyone ever. I'll make a comment, and three people will quote my post ganging up on me like a SooWoo fuck fest.

Q4TB is officially fuckin dead.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 10:54 am

lol macc they dont wanna do 2.. some dont have the time.. some dont have the intrest they just wanna be in 1.. and no ill play my gam and advance here inna sec i hadnt played cause i didnt kno what was going on but i plan to play if some are gonna hang around.. i guess... fuckin sux to watch all this be destroyed over nothing.. if ppl are free i say we get in the chat box and figure this out man.. this fuckin sux that we are gonna ruin a great group over minor details...
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 10:56 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
Ya Grudne, it actually does happen quite a bit. Everyones got their own clique, peoples siblings and their close friends and here I'm the one who had an idea, to give everyone fair and equal say and it completely backfires on me. Maybe I come off as a dick sometimes and maybe I put my foot in my mouth, but I don't mean to offend or berate or insult anyone ever. I'll make a comment, and three people will quote my post ganging up on me like a SooWoo fuck fest.

Q4TB is officially fuckin dead.

well bro, you seem pretty upset, and i hate to see that...would love to have you reconsider and come join us....
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 1:47 pm

just got off work and hate to see you guys not join the new one... majority did vote for restart however... i really wish you guys would reconsider yalls decision to not join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What should we do?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD :: NCAA 2011 Weekly Discussion-
Jump to: