Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start

Go down 
+4
Goatstain
axspecialk
Coach Gruden
BucNutts
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BucNutts

BucNutts

Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start Empty
PostSubject: Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start   Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 7:13 am

So as we have voted on and discussed. It's looking more and more like the majority want a restart with the most up-to-date rosters.

Remember we are allowing free choice of schools. You have to remember you reap what you sow, so...if you choose a lower school know the conswequences. There will still be coaching move rules, but they will be enforced this go-round. There will also be AA recruiting difficulty, along with some gameplay guidelines.

So post what teams intrigue you....

We can do a draft type selection, or we can have lower users (based on national titles, conf champ, etc..) pick first, then go from there.

My teams would be

Ohio State
Maryland(if most users pick a program to build)
or Va Tech
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start   Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 7:31 am

I would like to go look at Jesse most recent update...right now leaning towards playing with Utah in the PAC 10 or TENN in SEC...
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start   Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 9:36 am

Ok so what teams are being taken what coach's are sticking around....sounds like Axe is leaving, is Mydas staying around? Macc?...you seemed the 3 most against a restart, so not sure how it effects you feelings?

Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start   Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 9:51 am

Rough Lay Out
*you can pick a team in the same conf, for those with CONF Champ games, and at the start of the season, move them into an opposite division so they will have a chance to play for CONF Champ each year

ACC
South Alabama-Grey *created team

Big 12
Oklahoma-Coke

Big 10
Michigan-gGang
Ohio State-Bucc
Penn State-9's

Big East
TCU-Goat

SEC
Florida-Tiatan
Tennessee-Gruden

Team movement
Pac 10 Utah in WSU out
Big 10 Nebraska in Indiana out
Boise State to WAC
TCU to Big East

Back to top Go down
Macc24JR

PostSubject: Re: Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start   Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 6:26 pm

I hope Coke doesn't think I'm stepping on his feet, but to fill the ACC I'd like to take Florida State. Pro Combat Unis, Good Recruiting Base, team I've always been a little partial to. Plus, the rivalry with UF will be fun, Gator will be up to par in terms of school prestige.

Let's plz keep the old OD going, tho Ax. If you set up this new one, transfer the commish on the old file to me plz.
Back to top Go down
Macc24JR

PostSubject: Re: Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start   Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 6:29 pm

And someone should reeeeally consider taking Pitt in the East. They were a gem to recruit for, GREAT team to start out with. Amazing recruiting base, the state of Penn produces some of the best players everrry year... Ohio, NY, NJ as pipeline states. I got all of my pitches up to B+ or higher quickly, besides conf prestige. Take it into consideration for those who haven't picked a team yet.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start   Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 12:12 am

so wth is going on man u guys wanted restart u have it.. now everyone pick ur teams and lets go.. no reason that the rules n crap didnt happen last night after the chatbox.. come on now guys im on break my breo is on break we wanna play some football.. LETS GO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start   Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 1:00 am

Restart/Current

ACC

6 Star - 0/2
5 Star - 3/2
4 Star - 3/1
3 Star - 5/3
2 Star - 1/4

Big Ten

6 Star - 3/1
5 Star - 0/2
4 Star - 2/2
3 Star - 5/2
2 Star - 1/4

Big East

6 Star - 0/1
5 Star - 1/1
4 Star - 2/2
3 Star - 5/2
2 Star - 0/0
1 Star - 0/2

Independents

6 Star - 1

Big XII

6 Star - 2/2
5 Star - 1/3
4 Star - 3/0
3 Star - 4/3
2 Star - 2/3
1 Star - 0/1

Pac 10

6 Star - 1/1
5 Star - 1/2
4 Star - 3/2
3 Star - 4/1
2 Star - 1/3
1 Star - 0/1

SEC

6 Star - 3/1
5 Star - 3/1
4 Star - 0/2
3 Star - 5/6
2 Star - 1/1
1 Star - 0/1

Total

6 Stars - 10/8
5 Stars - 9/11
4 Stars - 13/9
3 Stars - 29/18
2 Stars - 6/15
1 Star - 0/5

So we lose the fight in 3 stars.. the game has a significant more to start.. so my question is how do we keep the bottom teams from falling out because our recruiting doesnt hurt them.. we dont target 3 stars barley so we arent hurting that caliber of player.. how do we keep the cpu form falling apart? i dont see how we avoid this problem again because i think the problem is our dominance over cpu.. u wanna see middle teams stay in the middle than every user cant go undefeated or only have one loss..i was just killing time so i went n compared n honestly what we have now in year 10 is gonna be the same again in 10 years..im trying to find the graphs from the ltp's that were posted on ea but the images are down..
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start   Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 2:23 am

lol whats going on around here?? why is no one posting? come on maaan im ready to play!!!

mydas is takin colorado in the pac 10..
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start   Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 2:23 am

I would want Maryland

Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start   Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 2:25 am

if we do get a new one going, i would like west virginia.

however, if someone would like them, i wouldn't have a problem going with another school.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start   Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 2:26 am

I know titan wants Florida...

9s would want PSU, and gang sticks with Michigan as well
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start   Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 2:27 am

are any teams available?
created teams?
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start   Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 2:30 am

ACC
FSU - Macc
Maryland - Bucc

Big 12
Oklahoma - Coke

Big 10
Michigan - gGang
Penn State - 9's

Big East
West Virginia - Goat

SEC
Florida-Titan
Tennessee - Gruden

Pac 10
Colorado - Mydas

so i need a team and grey needs a team...
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start   Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 2:33 am

i guess no rules.. i would prefer certain guys stay away from 6 star schools.. but idc i just wanna play now man im tired of the bickering... umm created schools? i guess? im not fond of it either but whatever ppl wanna do hell if we go created schools i may make one....
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start   Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 2:33 am

oh i see....i think grey wanted to have south albama?....let me look around at teams not stuck on tennessee
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start   Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 2:34 am

remember we moving TCU to Big east...for Syracuse or something...

Utah to Pac-10 also

Nebraska to Big 10

we can have 3 in big 10 and big east

Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start   Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 2:36 am

axspecialk wrote:
i guess no rules.. i would prefer certain guys stay away from 6 star schools.. but idc i just wanna play now man im tired of the bickering... umm created schools? i guess? im not fond of it either but whatever ppl wanna do hell if we go created schools i may make one....

I may take WSU with Mydass...but I would like to tweek there uniform and create a white uniforms in team builder
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start   Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 2:37 am

I thinK I want Tulsa in the big twelve replacing Baylor if that's cool?? If not Ou is fine too
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start   Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 2:37 am

cokanblues wrote:
I thinK I want Tulsa in the big twelve replacing Baylor if that's cool?? If not Ou is fine too

tulsa would be sweet!
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start   Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 2:39 am

ACC
FSU - Macc
Maryland - Bucc

Big 12
Tulsa - Coke

Big 10
Michigan - gGang
Penn State - 9's

Big East
West Virginia - Goat
South Alabama - Grey

SEC
Florida-Titan
Created Team - Ax

Pac 10
Colorado - Mydas
Washington State University - Gruden

Last edited by axspecialk on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start   Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 2:40 am

Actually put them in the north for colorado
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start   Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 2:41 am

wow this team selection is totally unexpected to say the least... u guys are insane...
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start   Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 2:44 am

im gonna make a team fuck it.. i enjoy that kinda shit.. umm gruden and grey can u make ur teams now so i can get them to put in.. please thanks
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start   Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 2:45 am

Grey's South Alabama team was C+ overall I think. And a 4* program..so I think we need to keep it around there for any who creates teams.

S. Alabama would be in the Big 12 I think. To even it out with cokan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start   Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Choice- Pending the Fresh Start
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next