Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PittsburghPremium.net

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bludevilz444

PittsburghPremium.net Empty
PostSubject: PittsburghPremium.net   PittsburghPremium.net EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 10:32 am

PIttsburgh Premium is a site dedicated to giving the fans the news on key recruits the panthers are bringing in for the next years.

[center]Coach Petersen "This Year Will be a good year of recruiting i cant say how good but it will be very good. Probably one of th better classes Pitt has brung in in the past 10 years. In recruiting im looking for size and speed. players who can make plays out on the perimeter in the open field."

TOP RECRUITS: WEEK ONE

Pittsburgh has alot of players interested in the school the top 3 recruits we feel if they commit can 1.attract fans 2.win games. both of those things will result in money and national championships.
1. QB Bryant Fisher 6'0 217 Southlake Tx 5*. Bryant Fisher is the number one recruit in the country. HOwever Hes not quite intereted in Pitt but they are confident that fisher will start to take a likeing to the panthers. he is fast and tough the 2 tools QBS need in the flexbone offense.
2. DT Jesse Walace 6'5 270 Bay Village Ohio 5*. Wallace is the number one Dt recruit in the country he would provide an excellent pass rush for the panthers and would certainly be a 4 year starter withh the two DT's that are leaving. HIs deadly combination of size and speed and all the scouts drewling over this kid it will be a heated race for Jesse. lets hope Pitt comes out on top.
3.CB Brandon Parker 6'0 184 Allentown PA 4* The Pittsburgh Premium Thinks that Parker can come in and make and immediate impact in the panthers defense as well as special teams. he is a dangerous player that is hard too find.

Star Recruit Bryant Fisher 5* QB
Diamond in the rough Xavier Phillips 4* ATH

[b][u]seniors leaving:18

scolarships:21
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: PittsburghPremium.net   PittsburghPremium.net EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 9:45 am

[size=24]
WEEK ONE
[/size

During Week one Pitt had exactally 0 commitis or soft commits but they did make some significant ground on a few top notch players, and feel if the keep making the amount of progress they did week one they can put together a very nice class that could take this team to heights never imagined.
Major News in Pitt recruiting is on brandon paker the 4* CB Pitt was 7 on his ;ist now they moved up to second, all they have to do is catch up to Georgia
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: PittsburghPremium.net   PittsburghPremium.net EmptySat 12 Dec 2009, 12:44 pm

The Panthers have 0 commits and 0 soft commits but we feeel that they are really close togetting some kids. Coach Petersen said that they have 7 or 8 kids on visits during weeks 3. he feels early season visits are key to get kids interested early. they have made signifcent ground on their top two prostpects and the DT is coming to see the navy game. Pitt just might have a really speical class this year. the coaching staff is giving everything they have to get the best recruits in the nation wich is where you start to build chmpionship teams.PittsburghPremium.net Tony-dorsett-pitt-panthers-8x10-photo_bf20f5d10e4b7f71628f0d3a6227499b

[center]dOes Pitt have the next Tony Dorsett or maybe perhaps the next dan marino
PittsburghPremium.net Cc_marino
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: PittsburghPremium.net   PittsburghPremium.net EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 2:45 am

we just now have word that the Panthers have recieved the first commit a 4* WR from state college PA named Albert Williams. he has both good speed and great hands. He was one of many players that visited the navy game last week. THe Williams wasnt the only player that was greatly influenced the 5* DT Jesse wallace alsoattended the game and Pitt is know #1 on his list. But more on Albert we caught him at a recruiting banquet and interviewd him.

Pittsburgh Premium Thanks for joining us Albert now first question in your mind what made you choose Pitt.
Williams Well pretty early in m recruitment i narrowed it down to Pitt Usc and UNC. But ever since a young age ive been going to Pitt games, i rember wat
ching Larry Fitzgerald and knew i wanted to be like that.

Pittsburgh Premium Are you aware that Pitt doesnt pass the ball hardly at all.
WilliamsYes i went to their game last week? but when you are just killing teams with the running game and you get up big you dont pass. Coach Petersen told me that they will be doing alot of differnt stuff with me, returns, running and he said once Gray matures into more of a passer we will pass more, so im really excited about going there.

Pittsburgh Premium Thank you for our time we greatly look forward to watching you play for the pathers
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: PittsburghPremium.net   PittsburghPremium.net EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 11:56 am

Week Recap

this Week Pitt had no commits and the week wasnt very good, a few players moved Pitt down on their board. The Pnather are going strong tough and has alot off guys on the brink off commitment. Expect the next few weeks to be realy crucial for the panthers
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: PittsburghPremium.net   PittsburghPremium.net EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 12:54 pm

So far this year PItt had two commits and needs more. they keep saying their getting close but is yet to seal the deal. the recently dropped the QB they recruited. He just wasnt super intredted in Pitt and QB wasnt a huge need for the panthers now they can focus more on signing the recruits they needed. Commit R Davis is a big commit he adds another playmaker to the defense and will be able to take decicios spot.(who sucks) he should have a really good career at Pit
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: PittsburghPremium.net   PittsburghPremium.net EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 3:56 am

This week as you all may know is a very special week due to the fact that the number 3 recruit in the nation has decided to spend the next 3 to 6 years in Pittsburgh his name is Jesse Wallace later this week we will do a player profile on Young Jesse Wallaca as well as an interview, but this week we have an interview with the coach all aing and the about recruit and everything that goes with it.

Pittsburgh Premium Hey coach first off congrats on the great recruitng class thous far number two in the country only behinf Texas?
Coach Petersen Well thank you but certainly we arent happy with the number 2 class we want the number one class, but two is good too.

Pittsburgh Premium Evaluate Jesse Wallaces talents here for us.
Coach Petersen Well Jesse is a tremndous talent he is fast stong and tackles well. We are not quit sure weather he will be redshirted or not but if we put a redshirt on him it will make him a much better player so that might be what we will be leaning toward for now.

Pittsburgh Premium What do you say to a recruit when influencing him to come to Pittsburgh.
Coach Petersen Well i first start saying look i belive at Pitt we are building the next great dynasty adn we belive you can help us get there. I really belive that we can do this together. then i go into talking about the academics at Pitt and what your going to do after football and what type young man they will leave Pitt at.

Pittsburgh Premium Evaluate Xavier Phillips the 4 * ATH.
Coach Petersen X is a great player we will look to play him at corner, saftie, or maybe running back he will be great for us. Depening on what we need and how he does.

Pittsburgh Premium what type of kids do you look for?
Coach Petersen Speed i want my team to be faster than any other team, offensivly and defensivly. Also i want kids that are tough that will run into a brick wall for you.
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: PittsburghPremium.net   PittsburghPremium.net EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 4:08 am

Jesse Wallace: the human Bench Presser

Pittsburgh Premium is going to go through a conversation with top commit Jesse wallca well go through the insides and outs of this guys life starting with an interview then all the evaluation the scouts gave him and what the prdict he will be.

PP: Hey jesse how are you congrats on coming to Pitt.
Jesse Walace Thanks man im really glad to be a panther and build something really special here and win tittles.

PP Have you always wanted to go to PItt.
Jesse Wallace Nah not at all i grew up being a huge Ohio State fan but PItt started to talk to me and i got sold on Pitt, i love everything about them.

PP: Do you want to be a four year starter or do you want to wait and redshirt and start as maybe a junior or a sophmore?
Jesse Wallace man its whatever the coaching staff wants it would be awesome to start four years but i wouldnt mind redshirting and waiting ethier way i want to make an impact in whatever way that i can.

PP: Who was your Idle growing up
Jesse Wallace: Mean Joe Green, i try to model my game after him, he was the greatest ever.

PP: Thanks for your time JessePittsburghPremium.net 6a00c2251d119d604a00d4143eab4c3c7f-200pi

College Scouts have been drewling over this Kids and we are about to tell you why. Jesse's awareness is good for the average high school football player. he has really good speed for a dt on of the best, we will give opposing QBs hell. He definatly doesnt lack any strength, his nickname is actually the human benchpresser. we cant wait till he starts benchpressing some bearcats and mountaineers. He is very finees but also Contains great power, thats a deadly combo. as expected he is a great tackler between the trenches. He is almost impossible to block opposing guaards will hate to go up against this kid. he has great footwork making it even harder to block. He doesnt hit that hard but hey he doesnt need to and he willdevolpe that skills over the years. Stamina wise he will go 20 rounds with the best of them and not even break a sweat. This kid amazingly has never broken a bone in his life, we know he sounds liken superman and he plays like super man to.
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: PittsburghPremium.net   PittsburghPremium.net EmptySun 20 Dec 2009, 3:19 pm

The Pitt Premium is here giving you a recap as to where PItt is in recruitng so far. They are 4th in the country right now,

WR A. Williams 4*
FS R. Davis 4*
DT R. Maynard 3*
ATH X. Phillips 4*
CB B Parker 4*
DT J Wallace 5*
Cb M. Price 3*
G J. Johnson 4*
G Sims 3*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content