Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GoBEARCATS.com - Official Athletics Website of the University of Cincinnati

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
clevmire1

clevmire1

GoBEARCATS.com - Official Athletics Website of the University of Cincinnati - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoBEARCATS.com - Official Athletics Website of the University of Cincinnati   GoBEARCATS.com - Official Athletics Website of the University of Cincinnati - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 6:09 am

only need 12 so i can spend max time with em. they also had high early interest. yeah n i wasnt sure if i wanted Schmidt cause i like really good cover linebackers but he is gonna b a beast i reckon so i guess i couldnt say no. lol.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

GoBEARCATS.com - Official Athletics Website of the University of Cincinnati - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoBEARCATS.com - Official Athletics Website of the University of Cincinnati   GoBEARCATS.com - Official Athletics Website of the University of Cincinnati - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 6:14 am

clevmire1 wrote:
only need 12 so i can spend max time with em. they also had high early interest. yeah n i wasnt sure if i wanted Schmidt cause i like really good cover linebackers but he is gonna b a beast i reckon so i guess i couldnt say no. lol.

you class max is 12?...seems like people with lower numbers are really able to load up on there recruits since they can spend so much time with them....may have to try that next year...seems like i always have about 25 targets and 17 spots, and may spread myself to thin?...how many committs do you have so far?
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: GoBEARCATS.com - Official Athletics Website of the University of Cincinnati   GoBEARCATS.com - Official Athletics Website of the University of Cincinnati - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 2:38 pm

Recruiting: Season 2012

Week 8

Official Visitors

none

Commitments

BEN PRESTON 5* FB Inkster, MI

GoBEARCATS.com - Official Athletics Website of the University of Cincinnati - Page 2 JAYPROSCH10_13150

Ht: 6'3
Wt: 263lbs
40: 4.62
Bench: 390
Squat: 315
Class: 2013 (High School)

On the Hoof: This kid looks like he has been lifting weights since the age of three and certainly looks the part of a combo inside linebacker/fullback prospect.
Needs Improvement: As an offensive player, you would like to see him work on catching the ball away from his body, thus becoming more of an offensive threat.
Most Impressive: He practices just like he looks on film, at 110 percent on every practice snap. Preston is not afraid to lower his head and whack his opponent as hard as he possibly can and that is something you can't coach.
Conclusion: This kid is a great prospect that can do it all, dont be suprised to see him get early play time at fullback, tightend or even on the o-line as he is just to talented not to be on the field.
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: GoBEARCATS.com - Official Athletics Website of the University of Cincinnati   GoBEARCATS.com - Official Athletics Website of the University of Cincinnati - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 9:32 am

Week 10

Official Visitors

none

Commitments

KEVIN SIMS 4* G Battle Creek, MI

GoBEARCATS.com - Official Athletics Website of the University of Cincinnati - Page 2 TORRIANWILSONUA150

Ht: 6'5"
Wt: 305lbs
40: 5.04
Bench: 444
Squat: 595

On the Hoof: At 6'5" 305lbs, Sims has the ideal size for a college lineman. Also has broad shoulders and a thick power base.
Needs Improvement: Needs to add some upper body strength and size while improving his lateral movement a bit. also needs work on pass block footwork as he can get a bit tangled at times.
Most Impressive: Sims is a road grader and will gets to the second level very well. He also is very versatile, possessing the ability to play either guard position, center or even right offensive tackle.
Conclusion: Has the size and toughness to make the two-deep as a true freshman. The key will be coming to camp in shape and ready to compete. He has a chance to become an all-league performer before his career is over.
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: GoBEARCATS.com - Official Athletics Website of the University of Cincinnati   GoBEARCATS.com - Official Athletics Website of the University of Cincinnati - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 11:52 am

Week 11

Official Visitors

none

Commitments

MARIO JONES 4* ATH Ajo, AZ

GoBEARCATS.com - Official Athletics Website of the University of Cincinnati - Page 2 158644

Ht: 5'11"
Wt: 189lbs
40: 4.42
Bench: 265
Squat: 270

On the Hoof: Jones looks like a true athlete that could physically fill the role of a safety, cornerback or running back depending on how he adds weight. He is already very well-proportioned and possesses all lean muscle.
Needs improvement: Jones doesn't really have a position at this point. He doesn't quite have the skill to be a cover corner. He is not quite explosive enough to be a sure thing at running back. More than likely his best position will either be safety or a boundary cornerback.
Most impressive: Vinson is a natural athlete that can be inserted anywhere, and he will find ways to make plays. He is instinctual and sees plays develop well on both sides of the ball. He is quick twitch and explosive out of jump cuts and sharp out of the backpedal.
Conclusion: Joes is an immediate threat to contribute on special teams in college because he can fill so many roles. He is a high-character athlete that works hard and should continue to develop once he has a defined position and direction.
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: GoBEARCATS.com - Official Athletics Website of the University of Cincinnati   GoBEARCATS.com - Official Athletics Website of the University of Cincinnati - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 6:00 pm

Week 12

Official Visitors

none

Commitments

JOSEPH ROBINSON 4* ATH Buckeye, AZ

GoBEARCATS.com - Official Athletics Website of the University of Cincinnati - Page 2 DOMINIQUEPATTERSON4_1150

Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 188lbs
40: 4.48
Bench: 378
Squat: 395

On the Hoof: He has excellent height, but is very lean at this time for the defensive side of the ball. It will be difficult for him to add more weight on his frame as long as he continues to play basketball.
Needs Improvement: He is more of a straight-line receiver and lacks the lateral movement and body control you are looking for in a big-time receiver. Robinson also needs to improve his route running, which should help create more separation.
Most Impressive: Defensively, he has a gret tackling technique. He also has the ability to turn and run in pass coverage with any tight end or running back. His athletic potential is off the charts as his 40-plus inch vertical leap proves.
Conclusion: In his heart, he would prefer to be a receiver, but his skill set screams linebacker all the way. He will most likely redshirt, while he finds out where he best fits on his future football team.
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: GoBEARCATS.com - Official Athletics Website of the University of Cincinnati   GoBEARCATS.com - Official Athletics Website of the University of Cincinnati - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 6:05 pm

Week 15

Official Visitors

none

Commitments

MARSHALL STEVENSON 4* G Coatesville, PA

GoBEARCATS.com - Official Athletics Website of the University of Cincinnati - Page 2 LAKENTOMLINSON6_15150

Ht: 6'5"
Wt: 321lbs
40: 4.98
Bench: 491
Squat: 665

On the Hoof: Stevenson is easily the biggest lineman in the class and may even be on of the biggest in the country.
Needs Improvement: His only real knock is that he sometimes looks like he is wearing cement boots, he needs to improve his footwork to compete at the next level.
Most Impressive: Stevenson is one of the strongest kids in this years class and combined with his 6'5" 321lbs frame he will have the pro scouts drooling in 3 years. He also does a great job blocking in the passing game.
Conclusion: Stevenson has great size and talent but he must so his commitment to improving in every practice. If he can get that part right look for him to make a big impact by his 3rd year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GoBEARCATS.com - Official Athletics Website of the University of Cincinnati   GoBEARCATS.com - Official Athletics Website of the University of Cincinnati - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

GoBEARCATS.com - Official Athletics Website of the University of Cincinnati
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2