Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your favourite team?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Your favourite team? Empty
PostSubject: Your favourite team?   Your favourite team? EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 11:23 am

I'm a die hard Trojans fan and I'll be honest we didn't have the type of year I was thinking OR hoping. The coaching staffs hard on the recruiting trail and we've got some big time playmakers out of commits Kyle Prater and Rob Woods. I think Prater's going to fit in great and I'd be surprised if he red-shirts seeing as he's the countries #2 ranked prospect.

All in all I can't believe the losses to Arizona and Stanford. Really, really slacking there. But I guess after losses to ND and Oregon - if any time I'd want the Tree or the Wildcats to beat us - it was this year.

I've got faith that Pete and his boys come hard and ready to play next year and Matty a sophmore with allready a full year of Pac 10 starting QB experience - he'll continue to torch D's.

I bet that SC murders Boston College in the Emerald Bowl. It'll be a good one.

I'll be watching the recruiting process daily, what about y'all?
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite team?   Your favourite team? EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 11:28 am

two thinks bout the trojans with me 1. im not saying prater wont be good but i hope he is, bu SC always has top notch wid out comits that are always really good but just dont live up to potentinal 2 i think they will loose to BC honestly Its Usc they dont play in the emerald bowl and they probbly just wont want to be there

ohyeah i like unt and UT

Hook Em'
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite team?   Your favourite team? EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 11:36 am

Well I used to be a die hard Air Force and Florida fan but have recently drifted away. Air Force for a series of unfortunate events and I don't know I still like Florida but I'm not a huge passionate fan as much as I was before back in the Spurrier days. I guess I'm just not a huge Urban Meyer fan. Now a days I like Georgia Tech since the arrival of Paul Johnson, I'm in love with the flex it's pretty much the greatest thing since sliced bread, in case you didn't know my feelings about that from me running the flex with all my teams lol. But other than GT my team is North Texas.

North Texas is gonna be sick next year, you heard it here first. They have 21 out of 22 starters back from this past years team. A team that lost 6 games by 7 points or less and 4 of those games by less than 4 points. Most of these losses coming in the final minute or two minutes. North Texas has had the top recruiting class in the Sun Belt for three straight years and that isn't gonna change this year. So expect some big things coming out of Denton.
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite team?   Your favourite team? EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:59 pm

i HATE Air Force now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite team?   Your favourite team? EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 1:19 pm

bludevilz444 wrote:
Its Usc they dont play in the emerald bowl and they probbly just wont want to be there.

Umm. Dude. lol

Have you not realized Pete Carroll coaches them? If anything they're going to be so amped and so pumped up that they might draw penalties for being soo live.

...and when you say they've got tons of over rated WRs... mind naming a few... or even ONE whose over rated?

The Trojans haven't lost a bowl game since the game against your Longhorns, which we WON'T talk about and I don't see them losing one any time soon. Boston College doesn't even pose a THREAT.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite team?   Your favourite team? EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 2:59 pm

Buckeyes here
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite team?   Your favourite team? EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 9:06 am

lol 18-15.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite team?   Your favourite team? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favourite team?
Page 1 of 1