Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Offseason Recruiting

Go down 
+3
chAdyP0408
clevmire1
LongGONE24
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Offseason Recruiting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offseason Recruiting   Offseason Recruiting - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Dec 2009, 2:14 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
I just want to get this done. There's not going to be a time that works for everyone so we'll do it tonight. Ima be OT tommorow we said we'd do it tonight.

I understand your desire to get going, but I think you may want to wait to make sure a majority of folks know the schedule...otherwise your going to have hurt feelings...was there a set time made yesterday to adv that most folks read?...macc can you either text or email some of the coach's not on right now?
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Recruiting   Offseason Recruiting - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Dec 2009, 2:16 am

Well buc since you seem to know what to do quit telling me what not to do and tell me what to do
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Recruiting   Offseason Recruiting - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Dec 2009, 2:20 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
chAdyP0408 wrote:
Well I'm currently in a place where I have no Internet access and there are no Ethernet ports so extra scholarships that I'm going to lose do I get extra next year

How are you on the forums, then?

I'm on my phone
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Recruiting   Offseason Recruiting - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Dec 2009, 2:20 am

ok im done
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Recruiting   Offseason Recruiting - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Dec 2009, 2:21 am

There's more users online right now than we cud get at one time. Were all going to hVe waited to realize we cudve done this now. Be on at 6 if you're nterested in signing more recruits.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Recruiting   Offseason Recruiting - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Dec 2009, 2:21 am

What I am saying...is this..

I think there wasn't a set time set..we all threw around some times we could do it, and nothing was set in stone. I like that we are in week 1 now..to get things rolling, but as you can see...there are some very active users here that are not going to be able to get on and do their stuff right now. They may have been under the impression that we were gonna do this after the holiday weekend...i dunno.

I am just saying if we go through and do this today active users, may get the shaft as to buidling up their program...Thats not what we want.

I don't care what you do really, just giving suggestions to wait until at least 8 or 9 of the 10 guys we have can be on and do their stuff.

If not, we may have some people think about quitting, and that is not what we want.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Recruiting   Offseason Recruiting - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Dec 2009, 2:24 am

i agree with bucc totally so everyone plz go to the general discussions section and post.. macc is saying 6 est which he did say over and over again was the time most was on.. but for the sake of this dynasty and so this whole discussion happens in one place i started a topin in the general announcements regarding offseason
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Recruiting   Offseason Recruiting - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Dec 2009, 2:33 am

BucNutts wrote:
the guys that havent been on have not done any recruiting...the minutes taken off...are those that they used to try and talk their players into staying during the Players Leaving section..

If we rush through this...some people will get angry just saying..and we don't want to ruin this OD by rushing through off-season..when we had talked about doing it after this weekend.

This is what happened to me I haven't done any recruiting cause it was only me talking to my guys leaving
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Recruiting   Offseason Recruiting - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Dec 2009, 2:37 am

chAdyP0408 wrote:
BucNutts wrote:
the guys that havent been on have not done any recruiting...the minutes taken off...are those that they used to try and talk their players into staying during the Players Leaving section..

If we rush through this...some people will get angry just saying..and we don't want to ruin this OD by rushing through off-season..when we had talked about doing it after this weekend.

This is what happened to me I haven't done any recruiting cause it was only me talking to my guys leaving

chady put a time in the general announcement section
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Recruiting   Offseason Recruiting - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Dec 2009, 2:39 am

axspecialk wrote:
i agree with bucc totally so everyone plz go to the general discussions section and post.. macc is saying 6 est which he did say over and over again was the time most was on.. but for the sake of this dynasty and so this whole discussion happens in one place i started a topin in the general announcements regarding offseason

so were blowing threw this at 6EST today? i'm fine with what ever macc decides just want to be in the loop
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Recruiting   Offseason Recruiting - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Dec 2009, 10:58 am

wow didnt know that we were going to do the offseason yet i didnt get to recruit or change any positions or get any of my JR's to stay. Thats really bites. and the computer didnt do a good job recruiting. I did post that i was going out of town on Xmas eve and coming back the day after. But o well we will see how this season goes. Ill do my best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Recruiting   Offseason Recruiting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Offseason Recruiting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2