Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Show 10

Go down 
+3
Coach Gruden
BucNutts
LongGONE24
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

The Show 10 Empty
PostSubject: The Show 10   The Show 10 EmptySat 10 Apr 2010, 4:53 am

So we've confirmed - Me, Goat, GGang, Titan all have the game all ready and would be down.

Chris/Jesse/Buc are interested, I hope Cookan chimes in as well!

Ax is out and off in Fast & Furious world lol.

I'm not exactly sure how it would run but I tried sending an invite to the NCAA account and you need to have signed onto The Show10's online lobby to be considered a "user". However, when I sent the invite - I didn't send the team so I'm ASSUMING when someones sends you an invite you can pick whatever team, much unlike NCAA.

The scheduling is different I'm not sure if there's even any computer teams? And as for advancing, I have NO idea how they would make this successful advancing day by day for a 162 game season. I should have sat down and figured this out today but I realized I got paid and ordered the new Lebrons and two pairs of Jordan's lol.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

The Show 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Show 10   The Show 10 EmptySat 10 Apr 2010, 4:54 am

PS Jesse we'd have an INTENSE rivlary if you took your Phillies in the NL East!!!
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

The Show 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Show 10   The Show 10 EmptySat 10 Apr 2010, 4:56 am

well a buddy of mine is gonna let me borrow it in a week. He has the game at college, and will bring it back home next Friday.

That will get me by for alittle while, until i can figure out how to get my hands on it.

In the mean time, Macc search around and see how this franchise bizz works....advancing, teams, etc..
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

The Show 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Show 10   The Show 10 EmptySat 10 Apr 2010, 5:04 am

Also, I can rent the game for a lil bit if we start soon. But I want in this thing.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

The Show 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Show 10   The Show 10 EmptySat 10 Apr 2010, 5:05 am

I'm curious to how it would be run...do you have to have a user for ever team?
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

The Show 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Show 10   The Show 10 EmptySat 10 Apr 2010, 5:18 am

i got dibs on the cards im in ill go buy it if we are going to be serious about this i love baseball probably not as much as college football but pretty close
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

The Show 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Show 10   The Show 10 EmptySat 10 Apr 2010, 5:49 am

162 motherfucking games baby!!!! the show will be in my hands within 72 hours!!!!Ryan Howard going yard on the Braves all day Macc...J-Roll and Victorino running on you....Halladay blazing them speed balls by you...make you look like a fool.....has anyone pitched a perfect game and won the Million?
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

The Show 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Show 10   The Show 10 EmptySat 10 Apr 2010, 5:56 am

can anyone give me some quick highlites of the game /OD feature....like trades, draft, FA...salary cap issues, uniform design feature?
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

The Show 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Show 10   The Show 10 EmptySat 10 Apr 2010, 5:57 am

I have no clue....i heard its a bombish game though.....i need it
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
BucNutts

BucNutts

The Show 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Show 10   The Show 10 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 12:36 pm

So whats going on with this?

I have read up on some things. Here is a blog, that explains how to set it up. Kinda confusing to me, but see what you get from it.

Franchise Mode Info

It looks like we have to assign all 30 teams to a profile, or something, and then set the teams we dont use to a global setting, which kinda controls itself?

And then the teams we actually pick, we play the games, against other users when those series come up in the season. So kinda like an autopilot setting when we play the other Global Profile setting teams...I dunno lol..

What do you think?

I really want to start this thing. I love baseball, and an OD would be sweet!
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

The Show 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Show 10   The Show 10 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 11:13 pm

fast and furious world lol damn all u guys playing it is making me wanna get in but i dont even watch baseball much less kno how to play a sim game.. im gonna be terrible..
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Goatstain

Goatstain

The Show 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Show 10   The Show 10 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 12:02 am

axspecialk wrote:
fast and furious world lol damn all u guys playing it is making me wanna get in but i dont even watch baseball much less kno how to play a sim game.. im gonna be terrible..

and you're good in football????
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

The Show 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Show 10   The Show 10 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 12:24 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
162 motherfucking games baby!!!! the show will be in my hands within 72 hours!!!!Ryan Howard going yard on the Braves all day Macc...J-Roll and Victorino running on you....Halladay blazing them speed balls by you...make you look like a fool.....has anyone pitched a perfect game and won the Million?

No, none of them will be doing any of that actually.

And, the million is for the XBox 360 2K game.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

The Show 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Show 10   The Show 10 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 12:29 am

This is going to take some workf ro me to sit down and figure out how it works. I'll try and get some of it done today and send Goat an invite and hopefully he can post on here what his options are once entering as the non-commish.

I'm sure it will be very time consuming and quite the "trial and error" process but thankfully we've got a good hold of how we run our football league, so it gives me a bit of time to figure it out. I also think it will be very challenging but also very fun and rewarding. So, Jesse has it and Buc/Cokan said they would be able to get it. Chris, what's your status?

Goat, I'm gonna send you an invite or whatever I can do, here could you post what options it gives you and what it is you're able to do once your in the league?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

The Show 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Show 10   The Show 10 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 1:35 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
This is going to take some workf ro me to sit down and figure out how it works. I'll try and get some of it done today and send Goat an invite and hopefully he can post on here what his options are once entering as the non-commish.

I'm sure it will be very time consuming and quite the "trial and error" process but thankfully we've got a good hold of how we run our football league, so it gives me a bit of time to figure it out. I also think it will be very challenging but also very fun and rewarding. So, Jesse has it and Buc/Cokan said they would be able to get it. Chris, what's your status?

Goat, I'm gonna send you an invite or whatever I can do, here could you post what options it gives you and what it is you're able to do once your in the league?

Thanks!

i can try. i might have no idea wtf i'm doing, but thats pretty much the case with my day to day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Show 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Show 10   The Show 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Show 10
Page 1 of 1