Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2017 Week 9 Discussion

Go down 
+5
titangator
luvtotha9s
cokanblues
Coach Gruden
axspecialk
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
BucNutts

BucNutts

2017 Week 9 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 9 Discussion   2017 Week 9 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu 29 Apr 2010, 12:51 pm

he said he would be on late tonight, cuz he didnt have to work tomorrow..

ax, did u switch the teams back?
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 9 Discussion   2017 Week 9 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu 29 Apr 2010, 1:16 pm

Tallahassee, FL - Surrounding the huge upset victory over the Seminoles this weekend was the departure of head coach Jeff Hickerson. Rumors have flown for several weeks over "weed" and "co-eds". This past weekend in Tallahassee with Maryland AD and several other sources, ESPN's Erin Andrews has gotten to the inside facts on coach Hickerson's departure from College Park.

Jeff Hickerson had it all, many would say he still does. However, he had a program he had reconstructed, from the ground up, all of his recruits in the fold, and it was truly his team on the field. All of a sudden as the 2017 season began, rumors begin to fly. There were rumors all the way from he smoked weed every day, to he slept with multiple co-eds. Multiple sources have confirmed, neither of the previous mentioned are true. We have had direct interviews from Hickerson, Terziama, the Marland AD, and several other inside sources to confirm this. Hickerson was asked to resign due to alcohol problems, not only his own, but he also provided alcohol to his players. Hickerson had a serious drinking problem, he said it helped him cope with the stress of coaching a big time football program. "When you are under the gun every single second of the day, every single time you walk out of the door, there are people watching, it is stressful. I made mistakes and I went to alcohol to help me, that was the wrong choice. I will sit here and tell you right now, I messed up, at the same time however, there is nothign wrong with having a few beers, but I had gone overboard, more importantly I had provided alcohol for my players. This is a mistake I will live with the rest of my life, I regret it every single day, every single minute of every single day. My players that were my team, I provided them with a posion, and I deeply regret that. I am very thankful for the opportunity I now have at the University of Nebraska and will not make the same mistakes twice." This was a quick snyoposis of Hickersons words over the phone when questioned. Hickerson also told us he was glad the truth was out and the rumors were gone, it was a huge burden off of his shoulders. Hickerson reportedly gave alcohol to his players on the weekends only, when players wanted to have good time so to speak. However, giving alcohol to anyone, players or not, under 21 is illegal and Hickerson knows this and takes full responsibility for it. "I made a huge mistake and take the blame, it was all my fault, my players did not even ask me for alcohol, I asked them if they would like some for partys and what not." After Hickerson's "resignation", Nebraska was very quick to offer and Hickerson almost immediately accepted the offer. Hickerson is now 4-0 at Nebraska since taking over the program. Maryland is just 2-2. Erin Andrews, ESPN.
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 9 Discussion   2017 Week 9 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu 29 Apr 2010, 6:23 pm

so no advance?
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 9 Discussion   2017 Week 9 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu 29 Apr 2010, 7:53 pm

Coach Gruden wrote:
axspecialk wrote:
lol sorry chris but i swear when i saw his stats i was lik aww man this dude throws bad passes and u cant have that in user games... same thing with iowa qbs giving up the ball u cant win like that.. and his run game was hurting.. i saw buccs was strong and dylan day was the wild card at qb...
u called it,,, funny thing is that bitch will never throw another ball in a FSU uniform...thanks Goat for the shitty transfer QB who licks balls...

dude, i told you he couldn't throw for shit. the only time his inaccurate ass ever saw the field was in the spread/option package. i told him on more than one occasion, that if he even thought about throwing the ball, i'd take away his momma's job so fast her water might break.
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 9 Discussion   2017 Week 9 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu 29 Apr 2010, 11:00 pm

lets advance this thing
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 9 Discussion   2017 Week 9 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu 29 Apr 2010, 11:50 pm

Sorry about last night fellas I fell asleep and I must've been watching the Denver game when you guys sent that message. Sounds like it was one crazy fuckin week after those user games. Coach Hickerson defeats the defending CHAMPS with his signature squad and jumps ship Nebraska!! Unreal. I advanced the week Hicks I'ma play my game and do my stuff quick and switch you over.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 9 Discussion   2017 Week 9 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010, 1:39 am

Goatstain wrote:
Coach Gruden wrote:
axspecialk wrote:
lol sorry chris but i swear when i saw his stats i was lik aww man this dude throws bad passes and u cant have that in user games... same thing with iowa qbs giving up the ball u cant win like that.. and his run game was hurting.. i saw buccs was strong and dylan day was the wild card at qb...
u called it,,, funny thing is that bitch will never throw another ball in a FSU uniform...thanks Goat for the shitty transfer QB who licks balls...

dude, i told you he couldn't throw for shit. the only time his inaccurate ass ever saw the field was in the spread/option package. i told him on more than one occasion, that if he even thought about throwing the ball, i'd take away his momma's job so fast her water might break.

Sorry Goat, I was just upset last night....It's my fault, been to stuborn with him, and the fact that I benched my QB who won me the NC last season for the transfer...I get what I deserve ...

Maryland played very good, I don't recall one mistake he made, and ran the ball well....In fact his 1 TO actually was a positivie play for his team...he was up 31-21 and on 3rd down, his HB fumbled, my DB picks it up and is stripped, Maryland falls on the ball and get's a new set of downs...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 9 Discussion   2017 Week 9 Discussion - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

2017 Week 9 Discussion
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4