Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2017 Week 14 Discussion

Go down 
+2
luvtotha9s
axspecialk
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
axspecialk

axspecialk

2017 Week 14 Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 14 Discussion   2017 Week 14 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 2:17 am

This week the GOTW is the Civil War between to bitter rivals in the Oregon Ducks and the Oregon State Beavers... This Game is always such an important game between the two schools as it is def for a bcs spot and the Pac-10 championship every year... The story of the game of late has been the team without home field advantage normally wins.. which is odd but i guess since it is in the same state their is no home field advantage.. The Oregon Ducks would play this game without star tail back Dionte Fisher has he severly sprained his hand last week in the blow out of UCLA... Atari West However has been the leader all year and would lead the ducks in this one...The beavers would win the toss and elect to receive... "Thats when u kno a team is planning to punch u in the mouth.. but its one of those big risk big rewards kind of decsions because it such a huge momentum change at the half.. especially in this game where the possesions are so limited" Coach Santana on the decsion to take the ball to start by the beavers.. the oregon d would come out fired up and give up a few first down but they would force the punt.. and the offense would drive down the field and on 3rd and goal there was a huge no call on a facemask and that would force the ducks to settle for a fg.. Oregon State would answer right back and score to take the lead 7-3. Atari again would lead the Ducks down the field and hook up with roberson for a 12 yd td strike to give the ducks the lead 10-7. The next drive oregon state would drive and convert huge third n long and fourth down plays on a brutal 17 play drive.. but they would eventually settle for a fg to tie the game at 10-10.. Atari and the ducks would again drive and score to reclaim the lead 17-10... and on the first play from scrimmage on the next beaver possesion thier qb would throw a int right into the hands od sr cb Pedro Parker who would scamper 33 yds for the score n just like that the ducks were up 24-10 going into the half..."We knew we had them on the ropes and we could take the life out of this game with a score at the half..." that was the plan but the beavers defense knew they needed a stop to stay a live and a stop they got forcing the ducks to punt. Oregon State would then drive and score again to keep the game close 24-17..."I knew we needed a big drive we had to get the ball down the field and it was my job to lead them" Atari west would take the field and do what he has done all year.. fit the ball in impossible windows and eat up secondarys as he gets the bucks down the field and on hooks up with te Robinsion for another td making the score 31-17.. The Oregon state offense had to score n fast n went to thier pass offense and would make plays but not before Mr.Parker would steal another pass from the heisman candidate receiver...and that int would sign thier fate as all the ducks had to do was wind down the clock... What a special win for coach santana and the ducks the now sit at the top of the throne in the pac-10 and have lead an undefeated campaign this year in hopes of playing for a national title. "Coach 9's and i know how high the bar is set for us in the pac 10 and every year this is what our seasons come down to..he is a great coach and will enjoy this win for another 12 games before we do it again next year.." Coach Santana.. The Game ball went to sr Pedro Parker as he eneded his day with 3 ints.. The former heisman winner Muse was held in check only gettin one tackle all game....and qb Atari West would break the passing yardage in a career record on what may be his way to a heisman as he outplayed last years heisman winner."When u have a defensive heisman candidate / winner playing on the defense with the abilty he has to turn games around.. u just gotta stay away from him.. last year he took one from me and i didnt forge that.. all game i made sure i knew where he was and kept the ball away from him.. the record isnt something i was chaseing this win was and im happy for both now we just have to sit back and see what the bcs decides to do here but her have done all we can." Atari west.. west would end the game with a passer rating of 237.9 going 19/21 for 290 and 2 td and 0 int Jefferson was held out the endzone but played well 8 rec 133 yards. it was a great game and now the world waits to see what the bcs decides with 4 undefeated teams closing out the season..
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 14 Discussion   2017 Week 14 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 2:58 am

man i am gonna be heated if I don't make it to the BCS Nat Champ. There are 4 undefeated teams, and I don't play again. I finally run the gauntlet of the Big 10 beating Cokan, and if I don't make the big dance AHHHHH

O yea i am done recruting for this week.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 14 Discussion   2017 Week 14 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 4:56 am

its me or u that gets the stick my friend unless fsu can knock off goat in the acc... we joked about this in the offseason me vs bucc for it all after all the hell in the big xii and it looks like that can be the case.. that would be a helluva game.. u will kno if ur in or out when we advance bucc...cause after that the outisde undefeated person is lookin at the acc game wit bright eyes!
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 14 Discussion   2017 Week 14 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 5:15 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
if you move back and to the left or right..without speedburst...it can work too.....i'm not hating on you bro....nothing but love from my end....I just wanted to let you know

wish i would have know about that before my game with macc..i was up17-14 to start the 2nd half, had the ball, and on my first place, tried a screen.....seemed like a perfect call as he had a heavy amount of heat...but of course he gets his, ball flutters and one of 3 guys could have grabbed the pick, but his MLB gets it for an easy TD...never recovered....nice win K....
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 14 Discussion   2017 Week 14 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 5:58 am

its like a few steps to the side and throw off your back foot....it works well
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 14 Discussion   2017 Week 14 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 7:08 am

who we waiting on im ready to advance the week lol i wanna see what happens in the polls!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 14 Discussion   2017 Week 14 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 7:23 am

macc I believe
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 14 Discussion   2017 Week 14 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 7:26 am

hey buc...they have moved to 24 hour advances on civil war....they wanted me to ask if your still interested in playing this season...post over there could ya
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 14 Discussion   2017 Week 14 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 7:26 am

ok i did it for him to conference champ week we go!
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 14 Discussion   2017 Week 14 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 7:28 am

Do maccs recruiting for him. I wanna know too lol. Hey luv emmdotfrisk retired me I think I talked to him he other day.
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 14 Discussion   2017 Week 14 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 7:58 am

oregons #1...but Atari isnt on the heisman list anymore....wTF????
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 14 Discussion   2017 Week 14 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 8:00 am

if goat can win big.......Buc might get fucked....but if chris can knock goat off again.....buc and K....K is in.....you are welcome
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 14 Discussion   2017 Week 14 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 8:09 am

So gay.... Who's number 2?
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 14 Discussion   2017 Week 14 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 8:17 am

check the conf discussion and i dont think i am a sure in 9's if goat jumps to a unamious one me and ohio state is split in the polls.. he is ahead of me in the coached i am above him the the media.. so i dont think ne thing is a lock.. and atari getting dropped off the list is bullshit but whatever..
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 14 Discussion   2017 Week 14 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 9:57 pm

Coach Gruden wrote:
luvtotha9s wrote:
if you move back and to the left or right..without speedburst...it can work too.....i'm not hating on you bro....nothing but love from my end....I just wanted to let you know

wish i would have know about that before my game with macc..i was up17-14 to start the 2nd half, had the ball, and on my first place, tried a screen.....seemed like a perfect call as he had a heavy amount of heat...but of course he gets his, ball flutters and one of 3 guys could have grabbed the pick, but his MLB gets it for an easy TD...never recovered....nice win K....

Yeah I remember wanting to come out in the second half and make a play, I honestly felt like you were calling a screen so I manned up on the receivers, blitzed OLBs, left DE's to hang back in containment and a CPU D-Lineman happened to make just enough contact to make it flutter. SOPH MLB Chris Woodson is a PLAYMAKER, kids returned 4 or 5 INTs to the house for me in just two years in the program. When I saw that ball in the air and three guys around I knew it turned out good for me. For some reason I felt screen at the half coz you've been very successful in the past with it, I'll stop your short passing game and yuou'll hit a screen to move the chains, but I know a good player like you won't wait til 3rd down to use it so I played against it and it turned out good for me. If Chris Woodson could account for as many sacks as Muse, he could be in the running for a defensive Heisman but I have NO idea how any player could record 8 sacks in one game, that's insane.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 14 Discussion   2017 Week 14 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 2:11 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
Coach Gruden wrote:
luvtotha9s wrote:

Yeah I remember wanting to come out in the second half and make a play, I honestly felt like you were calling a screen so I manned up on the receivers, blitzed OLBs, left DE's to hang back in containment and a CPU D-Lineman happened to make just enough contact to make it flutter. SOPH MLB Chris Woodson is a PLAYMAKER, kids returned 4 or 5 INTs to the house for me in just two years in the program. When I saw that ball in the air and three guys around I knew it turned out good for me. For some reason I felt screen at the half coz you've been very successful in the past with it, I'll stop your short passing game and yuou'll hit a screen to move the chains, but I know a good player like you won't wait til 3rd down to use it so I played against it and it turned out good for me. If Chris Woodson could account for as many sacks as Muse, he could be in the running for a defensive Heisman but I have NO idea how any player could record 8 sacks in one game, that's insane.

Well good call from your DC, I think it was the only screen I called all game LOL...I never run screen plays even vs cpu, they don't seem to work for me, guess I will try 9's/K advice and get a better drop with QB and see if that works...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 14 Discussion   2017 Week 14 Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2017 Week 14 Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2