Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Coach Macc's Post W2 Oregon Game Comments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Coach Macc's Post W2 Oregon Game Comments Empty
PostSubject: Coach Macc's Post W2 Oregon Game Comments   Coach Macc's Post W2 Oregon Game Comments EmptyWed 26 May 2010, 10:12 am

Cameras at DawgNation.net caught up with Coach Macc whose recently shyed away from media attention and he was more than happy to share with Bulldog faithful some promising information.

"It was heart breaking. I've played Coach Santana before and he's defenitely got my number. He's a great coach and we unfortunately met early in the season both with similar intentions for our teams - get to the national championship. He's been the past two years and nobody knows more than I that he wants it as bad as the next guy,"

"What can I say? Our boys played their hearts out. We're lead by a very green freshman quarterback who showed poise and leadership and most importantly, the ability to move the ball especially in clutch situations. Our defence certainly needs some work but containing Lee Gandy is no easy task. The guys a freak,"

"Sure an early loss may hurt but here at Georgia we have one goal every year. Win the SEC. That's it. Everything else is simply icing on the cake. The boys have shown me this week that we've learned from that loss. I didn't panic, storm, freak out... silence is golden. I think some of the veteran guys on the team stepped up and they came to practice hard all week,"

"It's no surprise our offence is quite different this year. Ryan Walker, returning for his senior year he'll obviously be our crutch and our most explosive offensive player. Julian Moss had a breakout campaign last year and played well, I expect him to really step up in terms of leadership this year for our young wideouts,"

"Thomas Britton is our anchor on the defensive line - he'll wreak havoc and make plays consistently. Our linebackers may be missing argueably our most talented and proven of the bunch. Chris Woodson suffered a spring season high calve sprain and elected to sit out his senior year to redshirt and be our feature linebacker next season. Corey Martin flashed signs of brilliance in his senior year here and his safety counterpart Token Williams has played terrific. We've got all the tools to being a great team,"
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net

Coach Macc's Post W2 Oregon Game Comments
Page 1 of 1