Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quizz is on College Football Live!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

Quizz is on College Football Live! Empty
PostSubject: Quizz is on College Football Live!   Quizz is on College Football Live! EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 2:31 am

Talking about his Heisman hopes...
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Quizz is on College Football Live!   Quizz is on College Football Live! EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 2:35 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
Talking about his Heisman hopes...

Jizz is a fraud lol...go LM James!
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Quizz is on College Football Live!   Quizz is on College Football Live! EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 2:49 am

lol jizz.. isnt james off the team? for off field trouble.. like masoli.. man him getting the boot is a shame..
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Quizz is on College Football Live!   Quizz is on College Football Live! EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 2:57 am

axspecialk wrote:
lol jizz.. isnt james off the team? for off field trouble.. like masoli.. man him getting the boot is a shame..

no james has been suspended for the first game of the season, and will be ready to go wk 2 when we take on tenn in knoxville...

if you read the story, the fight he had between he and his ex was kind of bullshit imho...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4989362
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Quizz is on College Football Live!   Quizz is on College Football Live! EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 3:10 am

http://blog.oregonlive.com/behindducksbeat/2010/03/lamichael_james_letter_of_apol_1.html
here is his letter to the ex-girlfriend....
trust me, no man should lay hands on a women..i know this pretty well having 3 daughters i would be pretty fn pissed if this was my daughter....that being said her is how i imagine it went down...

*valantine day...ex get's wind that ex-boy has a new girlfriend at his apartment

*ex shows up late, comes to front door...ex-boy tell her to leave, they argue

*they continue to argue...she rips his necklace off and starts to storms off...he is now pissed chases after her

*don't completly recall, but i think she get's in her car, and he pulls keys out they struggle, and he puts his hands on here (huge mistake!)...they struggle, fall to ground, then she leaves

*files a report the next day

again, dude should never lay hands on women, but in the heat of shit bad stuff happens....i don't think LMJ is a bad guy, and has learned his lession hopefullly..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quizz is on College Football Live!   Quizz is on College Football Live! Empty

Back to top Go down

Quizz is on College Football Live!
Page 1 of 1