Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chris L. Rucker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Chris L. Rucker Empty
PostSubject: Chris L. Rucker   Chris L. Rucker EmptySat 30 Oct 2010, 10:41 pm

Interested to hear your guys opinions on this kid. I listen to 97.1 a radio station dedicated to Michigan sports, and the guys that commentate on it are generally all Mich St. alumni so there's been some mixed opinions on this.

If D'Antoni plays Chris L. Rucker today, if the kid even comes off the bench ONCE, what does that say about his character in terms to the "zero tolerance policy" he laid down last year?

Now, it's also well understood this is probably the programs biggest game in 50 years. A chance to finish off what many are calling their final test, and most competitive game vs. Iowa, they're ranked 5 in the country and could very well run the table with a legit shot at a national championship if they win today.

Maybe this is the SC fan in me coming out, but what makes programs like this, if L. Rucker plays today any better than the SC team who gets sanctions out the ying yang?

Michigan collegiate sports have always been fishy... and I know this game is about winning, but why make a public statement telling the world you have a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY towards issues like this, only to back out when you're #5 with the most important game of the season on the line?

Commence!
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net

Chris L. Rucker
Page 1 of 1